Page 47 of 96 [ 1523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 96  Next

pandorazmtbox
Toucan
Toucan

15 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

Sorry about your anger, it must really get in the way of your penis. Rejection stings, eh? I'm kidding--sort of.

You shouldn't blame left-leaning, misogynist-screaming, RAPE-fearing females for not wanting to engage in "discussion" with you. By the sounds of things, it's less of a moronic political ideology rejecting you and more of a savvy reaction to that toxicity you're carrying around. Hope you get that out of your system before someone gets hurt. And now I'm not kidding.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
If a woman has lied to a man she banged about using bc and gets knocked up, then I say she should be disqualified from filing for child support.

:roll:

Seriously. Any man who is seriously contemplating engaging in vaginal coitus with any woman absolutely must have in place a carefully worded Pre-Coitus Agreement (PCA), signed and agreed to by both parties, before proceeding.

No judge in America is going to believe any man whose defense is "But, she told me she was on birth control!! !" Do you really think that the judge is going to say "Oh, she told you that, did she? Okay, then you don't have to pay for child support."

Your only way out is to show the judge your PCA. If you don't have one, then tough luck. Absent a PCA, every man is fully responsible for his ejaculant.

The PCA will be useful not only to define each party's responsibility in the event of pregnancy (Will both parties agree to a quick marriage? Will the fetus be aborted? Will the child be given away to an orphanage? Will the child be sold for medical research? Or, will the father pay child support, and if so, how much?), but also each party's responsibility in the event of disease transmission.

Vaginal coitus really needs to be taken very seriously, with all possible consequences covered. One really shouldn't go around participating in vaginal coitus willy-nilly.

15 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
If a woman has lied to a man she banged about using bc and gets knocked up, then I say she should be disqualified from filing for child support.

Seriously. Any man who is seriously contemplating engaging in vaginal coitus with any woman absolutely must have in place a carefully worded Pre-Coitus Agreement (PCA), signed and agreed to by both parties, before proceeding.

No judge in America is going to believe any man whose defense is "But, she told me she was on birth control!! !" Do you really think that the judge is going to say "Oh, she told you that, did she? Okay, then you don't have to pay for child support."

Your only way out is to show the judge your PCA. If you don't have one, then tough luck. Absent a PCA, every man is fully responsible for his ejaculant.

The PCA will be useful not only to define each party's responsibility in the event of pregnancy (Will both parties agree to a quick marriage? Will the fetus be aborted? Will the child be given away to an orphanage? Will the child be sold for medical research? Or, will the father pay child support, and if so, how much?), but also each party's responsibility in the event of disease transmission.

Vaginal coitus really needs to be taken very seriously, with all possible consequences covered. One really shouldn't go around participating in vaginal coitus willy-nilly.

Actually, the state of West Virginia has a law where women who violate PCAs and get pregnant as a result of lying to the man about using BC, they are not legally eligible to receive child support payments. Pretty sure I've mentioned this ABOUT A MILLION TIMES BEFORE. Reproductive coercion is despicable and more states need to follow WV's example.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 12:43 pm

AspieRogue wrote:

Actually, the state of West Virginia has a law where women who violate PCAs and get pregnant as a result of lying to the man about using BC, they are not legally eligible to receive child support payments. Pretty sure I've mentioned this ABOUT A MILLION TIMES BEFORE. Reproductive coercion is despicable and more states need to follow WV's example.

Do the PCAs specifically absolve the party with the penis of any responsibility in the event of pregnancy? If so, then the use of birth control is moot.

15 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:

Do the PCAs specifically absolve the party with the penis of any responsibility in the event of pregnancy? If so, then the use of birth control is moot.

No, it's not. If she lies about using birth control in order to trick a man into getting her pregnant when he makes his wishes clear that he does not wish to have children, then she cannot legally compel the accidental father to pay child support. People of both sexes have been using this dirty trick to control the other person and trap them in a relationship against their will. Women have a way out: It's called ABORTION. Men generally do not outside of West Virginia. People like you will defend the woman no matter what because you foolishly believe that she always puts the child's needs before her own.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:

Here's another feminist-inspired problem. If a woman claims to have been raped, there is little research, even professional judges usually side with her, and in many cases where the woman doesn't admit to be a liar within days, the man can be convicted on a whim. If a man claims to have been lied to, deceived, or possibly even raped, and the woman denies that, then the denial is automatically assumed to be the truth, and the man to be a deadbeat coward.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 2:37 pm

If a man gets a women pregnant peroid he has to pay child support that's how the system works my dad didn't pay child support after he knocked up my mother and he took off that is not being a man a man steps up and takes care of his women and child.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

Ragtime wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
it's good that you know how a healthy relationship should work. so you would also understand that dominating your wife does not fit into your description of a "healthy" relationship.

Absolutely it does. It's something we both fully agree on and it makes us happy.

hyperlexian wrote:
if she wanted you to shave all your body hair off, would you do it?

My answer answered that. If she asked me to do that, we'd talk about it. The outcome would depend entirely upon what we would decide together.

you negate your own description of a healthy relationship. your dominance does not fall under that category, according to your own definition.

Okay, please explain what you mean, because I have no idea.

hyperlexian wrote:
and you didn't answer my question. i already gave you the scenario that she absolutely wants you to shave your body. you've already discussed it and she desires it very much. would you do it?

If I agreed to it, yes. Just like everything she does for me, she herself agrees to. I guess you don't understand someone enjoying being led.

your description of a healthy relationship involves mutual compromise. domination does not fall under that umbrella.

i am confused by what you mean when you say "If I agreed to it". the scenario i laid out for you didn't involve you AGREEING to shave your body. it involved your wife WANTING you to do it.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

TM wrote:
As a matter a fact, I think the Beatles "Black Album" is worth 10 dead kids.

That's a rather horrible thing to say.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

Ancalagon wrote:
TM wrote:
As a matter a fact, I think the Beatles "Black Album" is worth 10 dead kids.

That's a rather horrible thing to say.

Yes I agree that was not a nice thing to say.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:

Here's another feminist-inspired problem. If a woman claims to have been raped, there is little research, even professional judges usually side with her, and in many cases where the woman doesn't admit to be a liar within days, the man can be convicted on a whim. If a man claims to have been lied to, deceived, or possibly even raped, and the woman denies that, then the denial is automatically assumed to be the truth, and the man to be a deadbeat coward.

you make a lot of claims with absolutely no supporting evidence. i am not sure if you just make them up off the top of your head, or if you regurgitate the empty ideas of other people. it's curious.

15 Apr 2012, 3:30 pm

Joker wrote:
If a man gets a women pregnant peroid he has to pay child support that's how the system works my dad didn't pay child support after he knocked up my mother and he took off that is not being a man a man steps up and takes care of his women and child.

:lol:

You say you believe in equality between the sexes yet you're saying that a Man takes care of his women? I'm sorry but neither you nor women in general can have it both ways, my friend. If the man takes care of his woman than that implies the woman should be a woman and OBEY her man. Women these days want their independence, and for the most part they've gotten it. I honestly don't object but it's time for them to takes some responsibility for themselves. Some women prefer to be single mothers and raise their children alone. If that's her choice, she has to support the kids.

And furthermore, you foolishly insist that YOUR family situation applies to all single parents, when I happen to know you're flat wrong. One of my own female relatives separated from her husband when her son was 4 years old(at first she wanted a divorce but then decided it was best to remain legally married while living apart). She did this because she couldn't stand the commitment that marriage requires. It's really not uncommon these days for unmarried mothers to ditch their baby daddies and then file for child support.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:31 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
your description of a healthy relationship involves mutual compromise. domination does not fall under that umbrella.

Why do you say that domination doesn't work with compromise?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:32 pm

Ancalagon wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

it can't be a compromise on equal terms if the partners are not equal status. it is rather like a boss compromising with an employee - it will not be a true compromise.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:33 pm

Ancalagon wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

By definition domination does not really seem to be a system of fair exchange, perhaps? :/

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 3:33 pm

If a man really doesn't want kids, he should use a condom regardless of the woman's birth control or lack thereof. If he's afraid of her deceiving him, he shouldn't be having sex with her. If he's afraid of her deceivng him but wants to have sex with her anyway, he should provide his own condom and rinse it afterward. If he doesn't want to do all of that, he can get his tubes tied in an outpatient procedure. Men are not the helpless pawns of evil women who want to get knocked up - hell, if she's that desperate, she can get some med student's DNA for a relatively minor fee, and not have to deal with Mr.Self-important victim.
http://manboobz.com/2012/04/05/mens-rig ... -assholes/