Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 8:08 pm

Ok, NOW I'm frikin terrified. Ex-Trumpite with close connections to Donald says that Trump never wanted to be president.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ailsignout

He just wanted to run a protest campaign. So, now the monster has been uncaged by Donald and is on a rampage, and Donald is likely getting all sorts of flak from very powerful people, far more powerful than he is, who have zero intention of unleashing rule by King Mob, aka Trump supporters. The last guy who tried this was RFK, and he got murdered by his own guards. Donald can't back down, but he really does know that he can't run the free world, heck he couldn't lead a conga line. So, what now?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 8:10 pm

I'll believe it when I hear it from Mr. Trump himself.

Conspiracy theories a so Twentieth Century ... :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 10:22 pm

Generally people with narcissistic personality disorder crave power in any form, addictively, and seek the currency of power to control and manipulate others to serve their needs and pay tribute to their assumed superiority, power is sought to justify their "I can do no wrong so whatever I choose to do to others is ok" mindset. No matter what they have and how many people they exploit, it is never enough for their insatiable and perverse psychological appetites; they feed on the emotions and adulation of others... they never surrender a chance for more power willingly and they have no conscience or concern about who they trample on to get more. Their promises are empty and self-serving; they will say anything you want to hear to suck you in, then chew you up and spit you out without a care. You were only fodder to their ambitions, and will be discarded once you are of no further use to them. Beware of would be politicians who lack conscience, least you be led by them from the frying pan into the fire.. and your protests will mean nothing because the power imbalance between you the voter and the sociopath politician you elect becomes so great (if you do vote that way) that all bets are off. Your needs and concerns will not matter at all once you have been used up as part of their plan, because to these monsters, they never did.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 10:43 pm

pezar wrote:
Ok, NOW I'm frikin terrified. Ex-Trumpite with close connections to Donald says that Trump never wanted to be president.

He just wanted to run a protest campaign. So, now the monster has been uncaged by Donald and is on a rampage, and Donald is likely getting all sorts of flak from very powerful people, far more powerful than he is, who have zero intention of unleashing rule by King Mob, aka Trump supporters. The last guy who tried this was RFK, and he got murdered by his own guards. Donald can't back down, but he really does know that he can't run the free world, heck he couldn't lead a conga line. So, what now?

I'm not saying I buy it hook, line, and sinker just yet but I would not be surprised if this is true. I've suspected it all along...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 11:03 pm

From the article:

"Cegielski, an attorney and the former vice president of public relations for the Public Relations Society of America, could be dismissed as a disgruntled former employee. The Trump campaign shut down the PAC that she worked for in October."

That, and the fact the article is from ANOTHER Democratic station (PMSn) tells me all I need to know.

Like I said before, I'll be "The Don's" personal cheerleader:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:11 am

Trump mentioned last Fall that people were starting PACs in his name without his permission.

He said he did not have a PAC, and any trying to raise funds were frauds.

Hell hath no fury like a Lawyer and Public Relations PAC creator scorned.

PACs raise millions, and give tens of thousands to the candidate.

There is a difference between being fired and being sent a Cease and Desist Letter.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2016, 2:24 am

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 5:21 am

Trump is an ego maniac racist. He needs attention way too much, which is a big reason he says a ton of the crap he does. He claims to hate the media, but feeds off all the attention he gets. They get the ratings, he gets more attention. It's sick and disgusting. It also doesnt help that most of his supporters don't realize how bad he is. He's scammed people with his "university", he's made fun of people with disabilities, hates Muslims, hates Mexicans, would date his daughter if they werent related, etc.

People can whine about "media smear" and "things taken out of context" all they want. There is plenty of facts that show Trump isnt as good as his supporters claim.

skysaw
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 12:23 pm

Fnord wrote:
I'll believe it when I hear it from Mr. Trump himself.

Conspiracy theories a so Twentieth Century ... :roll:

How can a claim about the private motivations of a single individual ever be a conspiracy theory?

Shouting 'conspiracy theory' these days usually just means 'look at how respectable I am compared to that guy over there'.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 12:37 pm

She's an anti-trumpster. She lost her job because Trump is self funding and doesn't want fatcats controlling him. He's considered running since the 1980's. His 2000 presidential election was more of an attention thing though.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 2:25 pm

pezar wrote:

He got murdered by his own guards??????

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
pezar wrote:

Some think that Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan was a patsy to cover up a CIA hit on RFK, done with Secret Service agents who were more loyal to the CIA than Kennedy. I'd better stop now lest I incur the wrath of The Great Fnord...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:53 pm

pezar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
pezar wrote:

Some think that Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan was a patsy to cover up a CIA hit on RFK, done with Secret Service agents who were more loyal to the CIA than Kennedy. I'd better stop now lest I incur the wrath of The Great Fnord...

It might be a good possibility that there was a conspiracy in RFK's death; I just don't think his guards did it.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:54 pm

Does this idea remind anyone else of Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions?

MrLucky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Mar 2016, 8:40 pm

Yeah, there is a side of me that wonders if Trump does not want to be President so he is just tossing political grenades in the hope that it would stifle his campaign and derail it. I know he ran in 2012 and did a good job until he start doing much the same thing but in that case, it derailed much earlier.

I think the case is that Trump is bringing up a lot of issues that need address and even though I agree with him on most of them, I'm very iffy supporting him because of that bombastic way he is doing things now. I used to support Trump a lot but have backed off quite a bit because of it.

There is a lot of fear, anger and anxiety out there. Heck, I'm one of the angry ones, I admit that but I do see where we have to hit the brakes and quit the grenade tossing. Trump and even Sanders both tap into the anger and anxiety of both sides and that is why they have a lot of traction, especially the former.

I think we are seeing the death of reason here. I admit I gravitate towards Cruz now but there is a side of me that is tired of the petty fighting and wish we can make a "do over" here.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 9:13 pm

Rachel Maddow suggested much the same theory about nine months ago. That Trump was running not to win, but to be the kingmaker so whomever he caused to be the next king (either Hillary, or another GOP nominee) would be in debt to him ("it's the 'Art of the Deal'").

In fact if I were a Republican with paranoid leanings I might even wonder if he isnt cahoots with the Clintons to slaughter all of the mainstream GOP candidates so that only either he himself ( populist loose cannon), or the extremist Cruz gets nominated guaranteeing that the middle of the American road gets alienated from the GOP in the general election, and is driven into the arms of Hillary.