The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 10 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 114  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 7:34 am

nurseangela wrote:
Just reading that Newsmax article is scaring the sh!t out of me. Knowing that they are putting that crap in my body against my will just so I can keep my f*****g job. :o

AUTISM is mentioned in that article too!

Take a look at this article. You might find it interesting.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/conser ... -clintons/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

Just in from Drudge:

Mr. Aw not acting very Presidential. Not a whole lot can be said about Trump when the King is acting like a doofus. :roll: It's time to boot his butt out!

Peace out, fools! Obama flashes peace sign at nuclear security summit. http://tiny.iavian.net/9o32

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 2:55 pm

Just in from Newsmax:

Boo Hoo!

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/721950

But don't you worry. You'll still be getting the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH by someone more brilliant than Megyn Kelly - Me! :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 3:06 pm

Now it's time for a commercial break:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! USA! USA! USA! :mrgreen: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 4:18 pm

Alladin wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Just in from Newsmax:

Boo Hoo!

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/721950

But don't you worry. You'll still be getting the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH by someone more brilliant than Megyn Kelly - Me! :mrgreen:
Shooting yourself in the head with that SIG Sauer wouldn't make you any less brilliant.

Reported.

Darn, I flunked.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 5:35 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Just reading that Newsmax article is scaring the sh!t out of me. Knowing that they are putting that crap in my body against my will just so I can keep my f*****g job. :o

Angela, if you are studying to be a nurse and denying actual medical proof that vaccines don't cause autism., then that is a scary thought. Just saying.

Stop believing every god damned thing you read on the internet, seriously. You are trying to argue here with people who have PROOF and who are ON the spectrum telling you, but you are not listening.

Newsmax is a conservative site, it is NOT neutral. Conservatives (in the States, from what I have seen), tend to not believe in science and truths, yet prefer fallacies and pseudo-science like faith healing and crap like that.

If you have a president who denies that global warming is real, that thinks science is a joke and a whole host of other crap, that is not going to look good on the world scale. The public opinion of the USA will shrink even more globally. Trump will not make things better, he'll only make it worse.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 5:38 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Angela, if you are studying to be a nurse and denying actual medical proof that vaccines don't cause autism., then that is a scary thought. Just saying.

Stop believing every god damned thing you read on the internet, seriously. You are trying to argue here with people who have PROOF and who are ON the spectrum telling you, but you are not listening.

Newsmax is a conservative site, it is NOT neutral. Conservatives (in the States, from what I have seen), tend to not believe in science and truths, yet prefer fallacies and pseudo-science like faith healing and crap like that.

If you have a president who denies that global warming is real, that thinks science is a joke and a whole host of other crap, that is not going to look good on the world scale. The public opinion of the USA will shrink even more globally. Trump will not make things better, he'll only make it worse.

I'll have to get back to you. I'm still dealing with this idiot filling up my PM box.

Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 5:39 pm

Report the guy, and ignore him.

I mean the person PMing you.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2016, 6:36 pm

He's got a new name now so I'm reporting that.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 8:44 am

andrethemoogle wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I tried to answer you back, but it wouldn't post and I even tried over 10 times to get it to go through and it wouldn't, so I'm done with that.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 8:46 am

That last post posted without any problem just like I bet this one will too. That crap needs to be fixed.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 9:21 am

The latest from Drudge:

NYU students backing Trump fear for their safety on campus. http://tiny.iavian.net/9oo8

Darn, I flunked.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 9:35 am

nurseangela wrote:
The latest from Drudge:

NYU students backing Trump fear for their safety on campus. http://tiny.iavian.net/9oo8

He's a computer science student, so he probably likes that Trump wants to curtail H1bs.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm

More vaccine stories.

Polio was a big story in the 1950s, I got the vaccine.

It was not till I was eighteen and shipping in the Merchant Marine that I got the Smallpox vaccine.

My left arm swoll up and I developed a dime size raised scab, that lasted for weeks, just as I was out on the ocean and working ten hours a day, seven days a week.

I went from eighteen in great shape to barely keeping up with work.

That was it, no other vaccines, as was common back then.

So consider this, we weakened old people were never given the protection of the other thirty or so vaccines, and should be coming down with all sorts of preventable disease.

We are not. Everyone before the mid 1980s was not vaccinated, like all people over thirty.

Also, Autism was rare.

Young and old are generally considered at the most risk from disease. Older non vaccinated people are not coming down with these preventable diseases.

The 1918 Flu killed fifty million worldwide. It was fast, healthy to dead in twelve hours, it killed babies, children, and young healthy adults. Older people, hardly anyone died. Hardly anyone caught it.

They had other flus, and were immune in 1918.

So over half the population has not been vaccinated, like the children have been. Where are all these diseases in the over 30 population?

Flu Shots offer no protection from a 1918 type Flu. Flu Shots may prevent getting the this year Flu, but it was getting the Flu, that protected older people in 1918.

Prevention does not equal protection.

Now the stories of how everyone will die without vaccines. I lived in the pre vaccine era, there were some deaths, Measles, Mumps, but they were rare. We did not lose half of the First Grade Class every year. Deaths were maybe a couple per State. Most of those were not healthy to start with.

People do die of the Common Cold. People die of the mild Flus. Some are so weak they could die of dandruff.

This whole system was worked out by Nature over hundreds of thousands of years.

So you are going to fix Nature?

Autism, SIDS, we have some recent developments. In Africa and India thousands of children become paralyzed after the Polio Vaccine. Many more have Neurological Problems.

Now The Federal Vaccine Court, yes, we have a Branch of the Federal Courts just for Vaccine, keeps the results hidden, but since there is a Court, and there are awards to families, one might think there are known problems.

The final question, vaccines might keep some from dying, but what is with SIDS? The crib death of babies and children with no known cause. They were healthy, got all their shots, and just died. It is a new thing.

Older people who had Flus were protected from the killer 1918 version.

How many mild forms of disease protect from lethal versions. Cowpox protects from Smallpox.

What would be the effect of a Cowpox Vaccine? I doubt it would produce the same immunity to Smallpox.

I know two sisters who are nurses. One keeps a spotless house, disinfects everything, including her children. She takes every medical step to prevent disease.

The other, has a house full of dogs and cats that sleep with the children, cleans house at least twice a year, and the children grew up playing in the mud, barefoot and more.

One, the children have every allergy, get every cold, their noses run all the time, and they seem puffy, bloated, and lack something. They bring to mind Potatoes.

The other, never get sick, would go to school with the Black Death, some did survive, and have the lean and attentive look of the Great Danes they grew up with.

So who do vaccines help, the weak who would die from almost anything, and will likely do so anyway?

What about secondary protection from much worse disease? We are running a very large experiment on that.

We do know that Flu Shots do not work on 1918 versions. Only getting Flu can protect from the worst versions, but Flu Shots prevent that. Flu Shots prevent the only known immunity to Pandemic Killer Flu.

We have all been exposed to TB. Most develop an immunity, a few develop the disease.

Nature, the Enemy, has developed many ways to cull the weak and mutations.

Medical Science has developed ways to keep the weak alive at the loss of the strong, and mutations, almost all of whom are bad defects, to breeding age, and to protect their children by vaccinating everyone else so they are not exposed to disease.

The Program benefits the Genetic Defective, who mostly come from a few inbred lines that have lost natural health.

The burden is put upon the vast majority by stopping their natural interaction with the rest of life. We have not only developed together with Bacteria and Virus, a lot of our Junk DNA is directly from them, we are family.

Pre everything vaccine, very few died, they were the weak and defective. Non vaccinated adults from the period are not harboring and spreading disease.

The mass vaccinated. Something is different about the post 1980 people. Neotony, they have maintained baby features into adulthood. Obese became the new normal. Mental development, schools were dumbed down, standards lowered, but uneducated people from sixty years ago had critical thinking skills that are now lacking.

I thought it was Tetra Ethel Lead, but after that was removed in 1972, things seemed to get worse. 1980s was a real noticeable step down.

I was young during the 1960s. I have seen some social movements.

The current SJW seem to think that everything can be solved by banning politically incorrect speech.

They do have a platform, Economics, Racist! International Relations, Racist! Government, Racist! Education, Racist!

They are the supporters of Sanders, who promises them Free Everything.

The First Law of Nature, There is no such thing as "Free Lunch".

As a generation they are the first to not leave home, expecting their parents to support them forever. They have educations but never got a job, and it is not because there are no jobs. They have run up debt, Student Loans, Credit Cards, but never had an income.

Now they are looking for a Government to support them.

In the 60s, 95% of males 18 to 32 were married. Now 95% have never married. They are old children.

In the 60s, many started working at 14. Weekends, after school, summer. Many younger had paper routes.

By 18 we were experienced workers who could support ourselves, get married, buy a house, have kids.

First jobs now seem to come after college, at 22, starting in a grocery where 16 used to do the work. Most do not last. They think highly of themselves, but know nothing of the views of other people.

So you have a Degree, no one is going to pay you $40,000 and Benefits to bag groceries. You should not get mad at the job, the employer, the customers, or the Government. If you had been working part time since 16, you could be managing that store. You lack employable skills.

You are used to school, 45 minute classes, with a teacher to say what to do. Any worker who has to be managed every forty five minutes is soon an ex worker.

Somebody gave you a Vaccine. Those who were raised locked in a cellar, and never spoken to, do not develop language later. Before ten or never. Those who do not develop critical thinking skills early become immune to the concept of thinking for life. Work is not a natural state, it is a learned response, and if not part of early learning, it is something never understood.

To marry at fourteen, homestead forty acres, plow it and build a house, takes on the job learning. People did it because they did it. My generation worked from fourteen, and at eighteen could marry and buy a house.

Pushing thirty, never employed, no amount of education will cover the lack of social skills.

Remedial Human Development Courses do not work. Like Language, Thinking, and Labor, if not developed at the right age, they can never be developed.

Late twenties and educated in what is Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Gender Studies, prepares you to be a Bernie supporter and little else.

We are not willing to meet you halfway. We look at how your generation has not developed skills, formed bonds, families, and there is nothing there to deal with.

What Bernie is selling would double taxes and still not repair the roads. It would not last as the dollar would soon become worthless. There is no Free Lunch, no Dollar Trees. Everyone born on this planet has discovered this truth.

Everyone except the post vaccine generation.

I think I see a problem.

Making America Great Again involves thinking and working.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 1:41 pm

Inventor wrote:
More vaccine stories.

Polio was a big story in the 1950s, I got the vaccine.

It was not till I was eighteen and shipping in the Merchant Marine that I got the Smallpox vaccine.

My left arm swoll up and I developed a dime size raised scab, that lasted for weeks, just as I was out on the ocean and working ten hours a day, seven days a week.

I went from eighteen in great shape to barely keeping up with work.

That was it, no other vaccines, as was common back then.

So consider this, we weakened old people were never given the protection of the other thirty or so vaccines, and should be coming down with all sorts of preventable disease.

We are not. Everyone before the mid 1980s was not vaccinated, like all people over thirty.

Also, Autism was rare.

Young and old are generally considered at the most risk from disease. Older non vaccinated people are not coming down with these preventable diseases.

The 1918 Flu killed fifty million worldwide. It was fast, healthy to dead in twelve hours, it killed babies, children, and young healthy adults. Older people, hardly anyone died. Hardly anyone caught it.

They had other flus, and were immune in 1918.

So over half the population has not been vaccinated, like the children have been. Where are all these diseases in the over 30 population?

Flu Shots offer no protection from a 1918 type Flu. Flu Shots may prevent getting the this year Flu, but it was getting the Flu, that protected older people in 1918.

Prevention does not equal protection.

Now the stories of how everyone will die without vaccines. I lived in the pre vaccine era, there were some deaths, Measles, Mumps, but they were rare. We did not lose half of the First Grade Class every year. Deaths were maybe a couple per State. Most of those were not healthy to start with.

People do die of the Common Cold. People die of the mild Flus. Some are so weak they could die of dandruff.

This whole system was worked out by Nature over hundreds of thousands of years.

So you are going to fix Nature?

Autism, SIDS, we have some recent developments. In Africa and India thousands of children become paralyzed after the Polio Vaccine. Many more have Neurological Problems.

Now The Federal Vaccine Court, yes, we have a Branch of the Federal Courts just for Vaccine, keeps the results hidden, but since there is a Court, and there are awards to families, one might think there are known problems.

The final question, vaccines might keep some from dying, but what is with SIDS? The crib death of babies and children with no known cause. They were healthy, got all their shots, and just died. It is a new thing.

Older people who had Flus were protected from the killer 1918 version.

How many mild forms of disease protect from lethal versions. Cowpox protects from Smallpox.

What would be the effect of a Cowpox Vaccine? I doubt it would produce the same immunity to Smallpox.

I know two sisters who are nurses. One keeps a spotless house, disinfects everything, including her children. She takes every medical step to prevent disease.

The other, has a house full of dogs and cats that sleep with the children, cleans house at least twice a year, and the children grew up playing in the mud, barefoot and more.

One, the children have every allergy, get every cold, their noses run all the time, and they seem puffy, bloated, and lack something. They bring to mind Potatoes.

The other, never get sick, would go to school with the Black Death, some did survive, and have the lean and attentive look of the Great Danes they grew up with.

So who do vaccines help, the weak who would die from almost anything, and will likely do so anyway?

What about secondary protection from much worse disease? We are running a very large experiment on that.

We do know that Flu Shots do not work on 1918 versions. Only getting Flu can protect from the worst versions, but Flu Shots prevent that. Flu Shots prevent the only known immunity to Pandemic Killer Flu.

We have all been exposed to TB. Most develop an immunity, a few develop the disease.

Nature, the Enemy, has developed many ways to cull the weak and mutations.

Medical Science has developed ways to keep the weak alive at the loss of the strong, and mutations, almost all of whom are bad defects, to breeding age, and to protect their children by vaccinating everyone else so they are not exposed to disease.

The Program benefits the Genetic Defective, who mostly come from a few inbred lines that have lost natural health.

The burden is put upon the vast majority by stopping their natural interaction with the rest of life. We have not only developed together with Bacteria and Virus, a lot of our Junk DNA is directly from them, we are family.

Pre everything vaccine, very few died, they were the weak and defective. Non vaccinated adults from the period are not harboring and spreading disease.

The mass vaccinated. Something is different about the post 1980 people. Neotony, they have maintained baby features into adulthood. Obese became the new normal. Mental development, schools were dumbed down, standards lowered, but uneducated people from sixty years ago had critical thinking skills that are now lacking.

I thought it was Tetra Ethel Lead, but after that was removed in 1972, things seemed to get worse. 1980s was a real noticeable step down.

I was young during the 1960s. I have seen some social movements.

The current SJW seem to think that everything can be solved by banning politically incorrect speech.

They do have a platform, Economics, Racist! International Relations, Racist! Government, Racist! Education, Racist!

They are the supporters of Sanders, who promises them Free Everything.

The First Law of Nature, There is no such thing as "Free Lunch".

As a generation they are the first to not leave home, expecting their parents to support them forever. They have educations but never got a job, and it is not because there are no jobs. They have run up debt, Student Loans, Credit Cards, but never had an income.

Now they are looking for a Government to support them.

In the 60s, 95% of males 18 to 32 were married. Now 95% have never married. They are old children.

In the 60s, many started working at 14. Weekends, after school, summer. Many younger had paper routes.

By 18 we were experienced workers who could support ourselves, get married, buy a house, have kids.

First jobs now seem to come after college, at 22, starting in a grocery where 16 used to do the work. Most do not last. They think highly of themselves, but know nothing of the views of other people.

So you have a Degree, no one is going to pay you $40,000 and Benefits to bag groceries. You should not get mad at the job, the employer, the customers, or the Government. If you had been working part time since 16, you could be managing that store. You lack employable skills.

You are used to school, 45 minute classes, with a teacher to say what to do. Any worker who has to be managed every forty five minutes is soon an ex worker.

Somebody gave you a Vaccine. Those who were raised locked in a cellar, and never spoken to, do not develop language later. Before ten or never. Those who do not develop critical thinking skills early become immune to the concept of thinking for life. Work is not a natural state, it is a learned response, and if not part of early learning, it is something never understood.

To marry at fourteen, homestead forty acres, plow it and build a house, takes on the job learning. People did it because they did it. My generation worked from fourteen, and at eighteen could marry and buy a house.

Pushing thirty, never employed, no amount of education will cover the lack of social skills.

Remedial Human Development Courses do not work. Like Language, Thinking, and Labor, if not developed at the right age, they can never be developed.

Late twenties and educated in what is Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Gender Studies, prepares you to be a Bernie supporter and little else.

We are not willing to meet you halfway. We look at how your generation has not developed skills, formed bonds, families, and there is nothing there to deal with.

What Bernie is selling would double taxes and still not repair the roads. It would not last as the dollar would soon become worthless. There is no Free Lunch, no Dollar Trees. Everyone born on this planet has discovered this truth.

Everyone except the post vaccine generation.

I think I see a problem.

Making America Great Again involves thinking and working.

Cool story, bro.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2016, 12:17 am

News from Drudge:

Hillary Clinton: ‘Unborn person’ has no constitutional rights. http://tiny.iavian.net/9osx

I don't think Hillary sounds too accepting of children with Down Syndrome or for that matter - Autism, but that's for you to decide.

Darn, I flunked.