Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 3:09 am

hmmm...cognitively superior whites and jews are naturally middle-eastern...has nothing to do with the thread so I guess you are a troll

Enjoy your brief sojourn

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 3:10 am

Well said, Mr Dad.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

uspe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jun 2019, 3:14 am

cyberdad wrote:
hmmm...cognitively superior whites and jews are naturally middle-eastern...has nothing to do with the thread so I guess you are a troll

Enjoy your brief sojourn

it does. and all white empires were like this.. hellenistic empire, roman empire, portuguese empire, dutch empire , french empire, second reich, british empire, american empire ..

Last edited by uspe on 11 Jun 2019, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 3:16 am

oh really :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 3:19 am

wait...why am I moderating this thread now???

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 3:20 am

uspe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Enjoy your brief sojourn

it does. and all white empires were like this.. hellenistic empire, roman empire, portuguese empire, dutch empire , french empire, second reich, british empire, american empire ..

We are still part of the American empire

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 8:13 pm

American politics seem to be going downhill on both sides.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 8:48 pm

Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

I kinda hate this country.
I feel like no one can see outside of what very directly affects them, like their lives are living in a mirror. Politics may as well be football. People rarely think about what is right or wrong and just jump on a team.

If I get the chance I will move to another country. Probably not soon, but I certainly want to. No point of living in this egotistical crud hole.

Do you really think it's better in other parts of the world? Where I live, politics has become almost as full of anger and hatred as in the U.S. It's not quite there yet, but it's clearly headed in that direction (ex. you may have heard of the bratty little boy who crushed an egg on a politician's head simply for the attention and his five minutes of fame). Censorship and the promotion of agendas and the presentation of biased 'news' are all rife in Australia. There is no longer a centre, and you are either on the "right" or the "left".

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 8:52 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
I have said from the very beginning that we are a country of narcissists (iow ethnocentric). Of course not all Americans are bad people, but there is no denying the inflated ego and overexaggerated sense of greatness of our culture as a whole.

God yes! :roll: We can see it all the way from over here, the other side of the world!

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 8:58 pm

uspe wrote:
methinks the white race is polarized not as liberal vs conservative, but as cognitively superior whites vs laymen whites.. a lot. that might explain the detoquesville thing but im not sure. all white empires, they build up, expand, almost reaching the zenith, then suddenly depresses, and enter permanent plateaux. the paradox of the white race .

Ugh! Identity politics! :roll:

Just for the record, there were empires that were not "white". For example, the Umayyad Caliphate and Han Empire. Empires come and go. They always have and always will.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 9:05 pm

Lintar wrote:
uspe wrote:
methinks the white race is polarized not as liberal vs conservative, but as cognitively superior whites vs laymen whites.. a lot. that might explain the detoquesville thing but im not sure. all white empires, they build up, expand, almost reaching the zenith, then suddenly depresses, and enter permanent plateaux. the paradox of the white race .

Just for the record, there were empires that were not "white". For example, the Umayyad Caliphate and Han Empire. Empires come and go. They always have and always will.

Yeah and didn't Egypt have an empire too?

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 5:59 am

Lintar wrote:
uspe wrote:

Yeah and didn't Egypt have an empire too?

Actually the African Nubians had an empire when Europe were hunter gatherers
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/arch ... ids-sudan/

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jun 2019, 4:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
KikiKitty678 wrote:
I'm done with American politics, or lack of. Are any other Americans on WP frustrated?
Frustrated enough to retire to another country, yes.

Anytime you want to transfer some state capital over the sea, we have some interesting stocks and bonds for a safe journey into the afterlife.
The U. K has got some low interest rates for senior semi retired veterans who want a good send off.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 10:05 am

Lintar wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Was it ever up hill?

I kinda hate this country.
I feel like no one can see outside of what very directly affects them, like their lives are living in a mirror. Politics may as well be football. People rarely think about what is right or wrong and just jump on a team.

If I get the chance I will move to another country. Probably not soon, but I certainly want to. No point of living in this egotistical crud hole.

Do you really think it's better in other parts of the world? Where I live, politics has become almost as full of anger and hatred as in the U.S. It's not quite there yet, but it's clearly headed in that direction (ex. you may have heard of the bratty little boy who crushed an egg on a politician's head simply for the attention and his five minutes of fame). Censorship and the promotion of agendas and the presentation of biased 'news' are all rife in Australia. There is no longer a centre, and you are either on the "right" or the "left".

It's not about being better or worse than another place-
anywhere inhabited by humanity will have major flaws.

It's about the flaws I would rather put up with. The UK isn't one of the places I am thinking about right now.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 11:31 am

Honestly, I kind of hope karma gives us a good kick in the ass, even if it means I myself get destroyed in the process. Whatever bad things happens to our country in the near future I believe without a doubt that Americans brought it on themselves.

As far as I'm concerned we deserve a taste of the bullying and oppression that we have been inflicting on other countries since World War 2 all in the name of protecting our own greedy Capitalistic system.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 11:59 am

Honestly, I kind of hope karma gives us a good kick in the ass, even if it means I myself get destroyed in the process. Whatever bad things happens to our country in the near future I believe without a doubt that Americans brought it on themselves.

As far as I'm concerned we deserve a taste of the bullying and oppression that we have been inflicting on other countries since World War 2 all in the name of protecting our own greedy Capitalistic system.

Anything to snap people out of it.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia