Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 1:05 am

Magnus wrote:
Obama seems genuine and I like him. I voted for him. But, why did he pull the troops out and send them to Pakistan? I was very dissapointed with that move.

...to get the guy that organized an attack on the US?

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 1:40 am

9-11 was a staged attack by the US. I thought this was common knowledge by now.
It seems apparent that if terrorists were really the culprit they would have attacked more.
I mean, they could have done much worse. I could go on about airport security for hours. I used to be a flight attendant. It's so friggin' easy to put a package on a plane...
Where there is a will there's a way.

I had a dream years ago, before the attacks, that terrorists were on mind controlling drugs. I predicted the attacks a year before they happened and also had a dream where the pilots and others in the building were on a drug to make them feel like supermen kamikazes.It was planned well before the euro dollar was about to be implemented for a change over.

The American lifestyle would not be able to function at it's full economic capacity for much longer at our current use of oil reserves. We had to plan to take over their resources.
Obama's family have ties to the Bush's. They are Saudi Arabians who were given special treatment during this time. I personally knew many Saudis. This stuff was planned long before it happened. The CIA is like the mafia. Do you really think they are good doers?

Whatever though...Fight apathy or don't...

-Pythagoras