Page 13 of 13 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 5:15 am

Villette wrote:
evolution exists no doubt. it's just that the accepted mechanisms of evolution are incomplete or inaccurate. and evolution isn't purely biological; it's also chemical.

Biology is chemical and physical.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

Villette
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2010, 9:38 am

PLA wrote:
Villette wrote:
evolution exists no doubt. it's just that the accepted mechanisms of evolution are incomplete or inaccurate. and evolution isn't purely biological; it's also chemical.

agreed. did you read that physical pressure exerted on an organism can induce the tissues to change shape?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 9:43 am

Villette wrote:
PLA wrote:
Villette wrote:

agreed. did you read that physical pressure exerted on an organism can induce the tissues to change shape?

And I have a bump on my head to prove it.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 11:01 am

Villette wrote:
PLA wrote:
Villette wrote:

It does, both during and after the development of the tissues. Sand's remark above may seem flippant, but is entirely correct.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."