Gay actor in superbowl advert = Attack on Christianity

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2013, 5:48 am

Lord_Gareth wrote:
knowbody15 wrote:
Definitely disagree with the article, but the left or the "media" is super gay for Tim Tebow. They so badly want him to stay relevant so they can piss and poo on him, and then get off on it. This is just a rather tame variation of the "lets sh** on the bible guy and have a circle jerk over it." I could be wrong though.....personally, I like the guy, and I tend to stick up for him because in my perception, he gets sh** on quite a bit for no real good reason.....people hate on him because he's openly religious.

No, Christians have a gigantic and totally unjustified persecution complex that they crow about at every political opportunity. Welcome to the world where all religions are equal and Christianity is losing its special privileges one by one. Suck it up, 'cause that's how the rest of us live.

I can't speak on the persecution complex, I'm not a Christian but I really do see unjustified sh*tting on Christianity. There's an utter disrespect to Christianity that I dont see people feeling towards other religions.

I guess you see Christianity as something that place itself above all else, but is losing that status? You'd have to explain. Maybe you fight for equality in Christian dominated cities, and I'll fight for equality in liberal and secular cities.

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2013, 4:37 pm

I just saw the ad with a different actor. I disagree with what I said earlier, at least about this ad. It's just playful poking.