The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 3 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 114  Next

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 5:02 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I interpret that as the protesters taunting Jews going to see Trump speak because they think Trump is a Nazi. They are saying why since you are Jewish are you supporting a Nazi?. If that is the case it is a disgusting and inchoherent way of making a point but par for the course.

The protester is holding up a sign with a graphic of Trump in one of his poses with the words: Trump=Nazi. Many many commentators (including Jewish ones I would think) have made the comparison between the aryanism of what Trump is saying he will do (ie make America more white = make America great again) and fascist thinking. Fascism hurt more Jews, unfortunately, than signs ever did and to see gentiles ignoring the parallels and supporting fascist policies probably alarms and saddens the great majority of them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 5:52 pm

I don't see Nazism in Trump. And I'm Jewish.

To call him a Nazi would give him too much credibility, perhaps even make him some sort of martyr.

I see "equal-opportunity bigot," though.

And I see a man who lacks class.

We have to put a person who is credible in a diplomatic sense in the White House. We have to get along with our allies in order to keep them as allies.

I'm also scared that he was courting Putin earlier in the year, and that Putin seemed to be courting him, too.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 8:13 pm

Our allies now are Cuba and Iran. We need someone who wants to renew relations with America's TRUE allies one being Israel.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 8:33 pm

Don't forget most of Western and Central Europe. Most of those nations are our allies.

We are not "allies" with Cuba and Iran.

The Castros are very old. I get the feeling, once they pass away, that Cuba will seek the democracy path.

We'll have to see how Iran gets around the nuclear "deal." I certainly hope we're keeping VERY close tabs on them.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 8:43 pm

Since I believe in telling the truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, here is a thought of mine.

Right now I'm listening to Trump and Anderson Cooper. I have to say that both Trump and Cruz sound like two 12 yrs olds on the playground when discussing what happened with the wives and it needs to stop. It's not making either look good. My thing is that I believe Cruz started it even though he says he didn't - he didn't go out of his way to make sure that picture of Trump's wife wasn't there so Cruz isn't really an angel in the matter.

However, as soon as Trump starts answering the real questions, he sounds very Presidential and all of his answers are exactly what I would want to hear from a Presidential candidate for our country's present problems. The main problem he believes the US has and he wants to do something about is SECURITY. He's still my man! :mrgreen:

OMG! Neither Trump or Cruz is going to support the Republican nominee if it's not them. I bet Trump will go up by himself if not nominated.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 10:00 pm

We do not have any allies in Europe.

We have some Client States put in a coalition to check the Soviets in Germany. Once the Soviets withdrew, there was no need for NATO. Europe started two wars because of Secret Treaties and Great Power Games.

Governments do not have friends, they have interests.

Europe and Japan want us to protect them, but they do not want to pay for it.

Russia dropped Eastern Europe because it was an economic loss. As part of the EU it is still an economic loss, now in generational debt. Russia helped support them, buying meat, dairy, crops, fruit, until sanctions were applied, and Russia quit buying. Now Egypt and South America supply them. That was the total economy of eastern Europe, and they also lost the export to western Europe.

Reducing half of Europe to poverty is the usual insane politics.

America First! We do not want Europe, neither does Russia, only ISIS does.

Europe is not on the way to anywhere, does not produce much, is one of the smaller economies, and failing. Brazil looks better.

America is not your First Grade Teacher, settle your own petty fights, your day has passed.

The world is now run by America, Russia, China, Japan, India, Brazil. That is where we have to make our deal.

Europe is an Afro-Arab Colony. In fifty years they will be a majority and it will be Islamic.

You cannot have open borders and a welfare State next to endless poverty. How many million this year?

It used to be a tourist location, but so was Cairo.

Trade is dead, the Baltic Dry Index has stopped. Tourism is dead, car bomb tourism is not a thing.

The banks are bankrupt, they pay negative interest, bail ins are in place, like Cyprus where 93% of deposits were replaced with worthless bank stock. Europe is way beyond broke.

There is nothing for us in Europe, and considering the path they have chosen, they should all go on the no fly list.

Europe had a great culture, they destroyed it in the last hundred years to stop Germany from becoming an industrial power. Now they are committing a second suicide, open borders.

Do not ever tell us what to do.

America First! Make America Great Again! President Donald Trump!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 10:09 pm

Inventor wrote:
We do not have any allies in Europe.

We have some Client States put in a coalition to check the Soviets in Germany. Once the Soviets withdrew, there was no need for NATO. Europe started two wars because of Secret Treaties and Great Power Games.

Governments do not have friends, they have interests.

Europe and Japan want us to protect them, but they do not want to pay for it.

Russia dropped Eastern Europe because it was an economic loss. As part of the EU it is still an economic loss, now in generational debt. Russia helped support them, buying meat, dairy, crops, fruit, until sanctions were applied, and Russia quit buying. Now Egypt and South America supply them. That was the total economy of eastern Europe, and they also lost the export to western Europe.

Reducing half of Europe to poverty is the usual insane politics.

America First! We do not want Europe, neither does Russia, only ISIS does.

Europe is not on the way to anywhere, does not produce much, is one of the smaller economies, and failing. Brazil looks better.

America is not your First Grade Teacher, settle your own petty fights, your day has passed.

The world is now run by America, Russia, China, Japan, India, Brazil. That is where we have to make our deal.

Europe is an Afro-Arab Colony. In fifty years they will be a majority and it will be Islamic.

You cannot have open borders and a welfare State next to endless poverty. How many million this year?

It used to be a tourist location, but so was Cairo.

Trade is dead, the Baltic Dry Index has stopped. Tourism is dead, car bomb tourism is not a thing.

The banks are bankrupt, they pay negative interest, bail ins are in place, like Cyprus where 93% of deposits were replaced with worthless bank stock. Europe is way beyond broke.

There is nothing for us in Europe, and considering the path they have chosen, they should all go on the no fly list.

Europe had a great culture, they destroyed it in the last hundred years to stop Germany from becoming an industrial power. Now they are committing a second suicide, open borders.

Do not ever tell us what to do.

America First! Make America Great Again! President Donald Trump!

WORDS OF WISDOM!

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 3:37 am

WTH! This is the reason America needs Trump and to boot Mr. Aw out on his rump!
GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! WALL! WALL! WALL!

BIENVENIDO: Cubans handed cash, Social Security card, food stamps, Medicaid at U.S. border. http://tiny.iavian.net/9mad

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 4:01 am

Impromptu Donald Trump Press Conference: Reacts to Scott Walker Endorsement & Assault Charge - FNN - YouTube. http://tiny.iavian.net/9mea

Here's an interesting little tid bit:

Flashback=> Hillary Aide Huma Abedin Pushes Down Supporter - No Charges Filed (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit. http://tiny.iavian.net/9mat

Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

30 Mar 2016, 8:49 am

Calling that battery is an absolute joke

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 9:07 am

Jacoby wrote:
Calling that battery is an absolute joke

If it was strong enough to leave a bruise then battery is an absolutely appropriate charge. It is only a misdemeanor.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 9:25 am

What bruise? The imaginary one? It's nonsense, nobody would even be talking about it if she was a guy. Her and Ben Shapiro at Breitbart jumped shipped to the Never Trump people, activists making a story about themselves and getting paid for it. Where is Fields getting paid now? What I see on the video is reporter runs up in the candidate's face then get brushed aside as anyone else would. Not battery, not even a news story.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 9:32 am

Jacoby wrote:
What bruise? The imaginary one? It's nonsense, nobody would even be talking about it if she was a guy. Her and Ben Shapiro at Breitbart jumped shipped to the Never Trump people, activists making a story about themselves and getting paid for it. Where is Fields getting paid now? What I see on the video is reporter runs up in the candidate's face then get brushed aside as anyone else would. Not battery, not even a news story.

The one in the picture she posted. This is absolutely a news story and the Jupiter Police seem to think there is enough probable cause. This isn't some crazy plot cooked up by the police to make Trump look bad.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 9:40 am

Battery

At common law, an intentional unpermitted act causing harmful or offensive contact with the "person" of another.

It seems to me that the criteria for this has been met in this incident.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Battery

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 10:04 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

The one in the picture she posted. This is absolutely a news story and the Jupiter Police seem to think there is enough probable cause. This isn't some crazy plot cooked up by the police to make Trump look bad.

I'm sure the Jupiter police leave worse bruises hourly

The ones she posted looked like nothing and there there is no way to prove where they came from. It's nonsense, it will go no where.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 10:07 am

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I'm sure the Jupiter police leave worse bruises hourly

The ones she posted looked like nothing and there there is no way to prove where they came from. It's nonsense, it will go no where.

There are videos and eyewitnesses. The fact that the police felt it had enough to charge a high ranking member of the GOP's Frontrunner's campaign says a lot to me.