Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Feb 2008, 1:17 pm

whatamess wrote:
azureflames...as I stated in my post, Ron Paul and Mike Gravel are my PREFERENCES...but since neither one seems to be a candidate at this point, then I'll go with Obama...definitely not Hillary.

Since you seem to be so much for Hillary because of her 35 years of experience...Can you tell me what her plans are TODAY, not 35 years ago, and why you agree with them? I can tell you that her lousy Health Care plan, where she plans to garnish MY wages to pay for it, whether I like it or not, is NOT something I agree with.

I have yet to read a valid reason based on what she NOW wants to do from someone who supports her as to why they are voting...except the same she has "blah, blah, blah experience"...

I firmly believe that Hillary Clinton is the only candidate with the strength and experience to bring about the change we need. I'm supporting Hillary Clinton because I know she is ready to lead.

* Hillary's top priority when she takes office will be to end the war in Iraq and rebuild America's standing in the world.
* Hillary will provide universal healthcare that offers choices for families while improving quality and reducing costs.
* Hillary will create millions of new jobs by investing in energy efficiency
* Hillary will bring accountability back to Washington and make government open and honest to the American people again.

azureflames
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Feb 2008, 1:22 pm

sartresue wrote:
Talk to the hand topic

I thought this was a discussion on gesturing, and now it seems as though it is about politicians talking out of both sides of the mouth. Shape-shifters, I guess.

I was expecting this to happen :lol: