What's up with all the conservatives on here?

Page 4 of 19 [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 4:53 pm

sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
I for one don't place my capacity to shoot people ahead of the bare necessities for survival. I don't think it's actually conservative to obsessively focus on one or two parts of the constitution while selectively ignoring the rest. Trading freedom of the press, religion, speech & so on for weapons or easy money strikes me as quite a lousy deal.

See that’s the feeling problem, you think the only reasons people have guns is to run around murdering people. And with that attitude you’ll never get anywhere with gun people.

A bare necessities for survival is ability to defend yourself from others and animals. Guns are the most effective defensive tool.

The people who are pro gun are pro all the rights, the ones who are anti gun want to get ride of all the rights. They already attacking free speech, and freedom of press of non liberal press people.

So why are you so willing to give up all your human rights for lies told by democrat party?

I didn't say I was a Democrat (I'm not) but I'm certainly not a Republican because you've convinced yourself I'm incapable of understanding you. I know there are other uses for guns, but the political dialog is about immediate issues, one of which is kids getting shot.

I don't think guns are an effective defense at all, you can't shoot down the bullet that's about to hit you, unless you learned to shoot in The Matrix.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 4:54 pm

Would you donate a gun to the cause of not shooting kids?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:00 pm

Most liberal-type people are not the type to go around beating up people. They're just not. Where are you getting these ideas?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:04 pm

In reality, anyone with any political views wants all their legal rights, with the possible exceptions of religious fundamentalists & people who think the political opposition is their enemy. Politics is not war. If you're preparing for liberals to shake you down as if you're a second class citizen because of your guns, you're ignorant about how this country works.

Lots of liberals in America own guns. Millions in fact.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:06 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
I for one don't place my capacity to shoot people ahead of the bare necessities for survival. I don't think it's actually conservative to obsessively focus on one or two parts of the constitution while selectively ignoring the rest. Trading freedom of the press, religion, speech & so on for weapons or easy money strikes me as quite a lousy deal.

See that’s the feeling problem, you think the only reasons people have guns is to run around murdering people. And with that attitude you’ll never get anywhere with gun people.

A bare necessities for survival is ability to defend yourself from others and animals. Guns are the most effective defensive tool.

The people who are pro gun are pro all the rights, the ones who are anti gun want to get ride of all the rights. They already attacking free speech, and freedom of press of non liberal press people.

So why are you so willing to give up all your human rights for lies told by democrat party?

I’m going to have to give up “all” my human rights?

I don’t think that’s very likely no matter which US political party is running the show.

Democrats are attacking early ever single right in the bill of rights. Non are safe from them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:08 pm

cberg wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
sly279 wrote:
There’s very few non liberals here

That's a problem? Excuse me but strength in numbers has nothing to do with any individual viewpoint.

How is ones individual view point when they getting the crap beat out of them by a mob?
If you can’t see a problem with having 10 liberals beat up on one non liner it’s cause you’re part of the mob.

DUDE: Take the drama down eleven notches. Did you read this before posting? The numbers are just happenstance like anything else on the internet & I don't see anything violent going on.

Go get on a argument with all pro trump people and see how you feel. No one likes being ganged up on. One on one is one thing having 10 people all come at you is unbearable.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:09 pm

sly279 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:

I don’t think that’s very likely no matter which US political party is running the show.

Democrats are attacking early ever single right in the bill of rights. Non are safe from them.

I really don’t think the situation is as extreme as you are making it out to be. There are places in the world where people truly have few “human rights.”

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:10 pm

I just don't get where Democrats are attacking "every single right" in the Bill of Rights. Most Republicans aren't, either.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:13 pm

Sly, are you mainly concerned about “the right to bear arms?”

ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:14 pm

everyone is becoming an independent so.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
sly279 wrote:
There’s very few non liberals here

That's a problem? Excuse me but strength in numbers has nothing to do with any individual viewpoint.

How is ones individual view point when they getting the crap beat out of them by a mob?
If you can’t see a problem with having 10 liberals beat up on one non liner it’s cause you’re part of the mob.

DUDE: Take the drama down eleven notches. Did you read this before posting? The numbers are just happenstance like anything else on the internet & I don't see anything violent going on.

Go get on a argument with all pro trump people and see how you feel. No one likes being ganged up on. One on one is one thing having 10 people all come at you is unbearable.

That's why having only two political parties is so stupid. No one's ideas are fully represented & it makes everyone paranoid about mob rule by the other side. In reality there's little to no reason to be suspicious of anyone. That's the fatal mistake so many people keep making.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:17 pm

cberg wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:

I didn't say I was a Democrat (I'm not) but I'm certainly not a Republican because you've convinced yourself I'm incapable of understanding you. I know there are other uses for guns, but the political dialog is about immediate issues, one of which is kids getting shot.

I don't think guns are an effective defense at all, you can't shoot down the bullet that's about to hit you, unless you learned to shoot in The Matrix.

Not a single law your side wants would stop kids getting shots put armed security, allow teachers to care, care about the kids as much as we care about and protect money.
17 kids killed by a revolver that holds 5 rounds yer fell ,e how banning all simi auto guns is going stop shootings? Sorry no gun law will stop or limit mass shootings. It’ll just make them happen more often as people can’t defend themselves. It make me a felon as well as 30 million plus others, so how does creating more criminals make us safer?

I can shoot the person before they shoot me. Happens 300,000 to 3 million times a year. Do you want 3 million deaths a year on your head? You’d deny them the ability to defend themselves so you can “feel safer” but not be safer. And when all guns are banned and mass shootings still happen then what? You can’t stop mass shootings. You can’t control them get over it. All we can do is prepare people he best we can to stop them as quick as possinle when they happen. It’s like wanting to ban all lighters and matches to stop fires, fires will still happen, what limits fires is having plans, fire extinguishers and fire departments.
Sorry I won’t let someone kill me to make you feel safer I want my right to defend myself and shoot them. So as long as you’re trying to strip me of my only ability to defend myself you’re the enemy. Same as someone supporting segregation is black peoples enemies.

You side solely with the Democrats, support every policy they want. So call you’re self whatever you want but quack like a duck, walk like a duck.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:19 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:

I really don’t think the situation is as extreme as you are making it out to be. There are places in the world where people truly have few “human rights.”

Who gives a s**t, we use to have more rights then we have now. So are you ok with no rights as long as we have slightly more then North Korea? That’s nonsense.
It’s ok the Democrats locked us up and death labor camps, in North Korea they just shoot you. :roll: the whole other people have it worse is a stupid argument.
Mean the Jews in death camps had it worse the Jews in labor camps but I don’t think you’d pointed that out to them?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Most liberal-type people are not the type to go around beating up people. They're just not. Where are you getting these ideas?

Ganging up means more then one person overwhelming someone of a different opinion.
It’s why anti gun people won’t join a chat full of pro gun people.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:22 pm

cberg wrote:
In reality, anyone with any political views wants all their legal rights, with the possible exceptions of religious fundamentalists & people who think the political opposition is their enemy. Politics is not war. If you're preparing for liberals to shake you down as if you're a second class citizen because of your guns, you're ignorant about how this country works.

Lots of liberals in America own guns. Millions in fact.

Gun owners are seen as a second class citizen and seen as not a civil rights issue which it is. If any group can pick and choose what rights get enforced then that’s a dark future.
What happens when some group decides your rights don’t count?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 5:24 pm

I'm not anti-gun at all, by the way. I've never had a particular objection to them.

But I don't believe they should be unregulated.

I also don't believe they will take away your guns---ever.