Page 5 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 1:00 pm

It’s not complex to me. I care about the steps which can be taken to prevent this from happening again, which includes mental health care for anyone possibly at risk. Assuming this young man had some red flags or warning signs I wish they had been addressed and that the NHS wasn’t broken with years of wait list to get help.

I don’t care if he’s 17 and 51 weeks old or 51 and 17 weeks old. My stance on violent crime is the same, and in both cases it’s very far from “forgiving”.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 1:40 pm

I thought Trump was an okay guy until I found out how he feels about handicapped people. I guess he's not so Pro-Life after all.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 2:03 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I thought Trump was an okay guy until I found out how he feels about handicapped people. I guess he's not so Pro-Life after all.

Yeah we've got one of those types in England. I won't say his name here because I don't want a debate but he's a bit more covert than trump but just as f*****g dangerous

I'm glad he has little to no chance of running the country to be honest....unlike Trump

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 7:48 pm

i feel guilty for the way i treated the upper middle class brat in aikido in 2010. even though he was rude to me.

most precious lil "people" get on my f*****g nerves when they talk too much, too loud, paucity of content.

terrified of getting made redundant and/or end up homeless.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2024, 11:48 pm

Settlements in the West Bank should be dismantled, the occupiers evicted and held accountable for their actions.

It's disgusting that Israel isn't a pariah state and instead faces little to no real consequences for their ongoing genocidal actions and war crimes. They should be as isolated as Iran or North Korea until all settlements beyond the 1967 borders are either dismantled or handed over to Palestine and all settlers are either evicted or accept Palestinian citizenship.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 10:29 am

There's too much hatred around against innocent people imo

I don't care where a person is from, if a person is male of female, if a person is trans or if a woman has more testosterone in her than average for a woman

I don't think any of these things is a good enough reason to absolutely hate and want to destroy another person

I think this planet will be way better off once all the human beings have eventually killed each other off

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2024, 1:37 pm

incompetent and uncaring shippers of products who don't care where their stuff goes once you sent them your payment.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 9:56 am

Do these morons who are setting fire to hotels realise that arson with the intent to endanger life can result in a full life tariff

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 10:36 am

I mean at this moment in time I can only see one group of people who are ruining the country and making people fearful

If they're so passionate about fighting extremest islamic law why don't they do it the proper way and f**k off to Afghanistan to do it there

Threatening refugees in a f*****g hotel is tantamount to cowardice imo

And do they realise that they have to go back to work tomorrow after their faces have been all over the news

Yeah I thought I was stupid but this is stupidity on a complete other level

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:05 am

There's one down the road from me tonight. Weymouth, where the Bibby Stockholm migrant barge is docked.

A load of posters went up and shared social media posts saying "Enough is Enough" and the time and place. No details about who is organising it, or even what it's about really, but the accounts that are spreading it are clearly anti-immigrant accounts.

If they're so brave why don't they show their faces? If they're the silent majority why are there so few of them? If they care so much about Britain why are they throwing burning bins at British police officers?

It's so depressing.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:16 am

Yeah they ought to put all the rioters in the Bibby Stockholm and pull the plug out of it

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:29 am

And the irony of it is is that when they are rounded up and taken to court they'll end up with legal aid lawyers who could actually be Muslim and from families of immigrants and they'll expect them to defend them

And the ones who have been injured during this will be getting treatment in hospital from Muslim doctors

If it wasn't so f*****g serious and horrendous it would be laughable

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:44 am

What really winds me up is the Daily Mail, Express and Telegraph all condemning the rioters when they've spent the last 30 years printing anti-migrant scare stories every single day.

Who do they think told these people they should hate migrants?

The hypocrisy is simultaneously staggering and completely predictable.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:49 am

Yeah it's not hard to spot a Daily Mail reader is it

And what gets me is they're talking about tax payers money paying for hotels etc. Who the flipping eck do they think is gonna pay for the mess they're making of the country right now

Not that any of these clowns pay tax anyway

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2024, 11:49 am

Boycotting a company is so difficult when the company you hate becomes inescapable as they make all the products you use and provide the food you eat. Once all the companies merge into one, it'll be completely impossible. Your only option is a hunger strike. Might as well do that anyway because all the prices are going to raise after that. It's futile because no one else is willing to starve themselves like that.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2024, 9:59 am

I want to put Trump on a spit, roast him and feed him to the lions. I didn't like what he did to Meghan Markle. He handed her a German flag and refused to shake her hand. Also, if he thinks handicapped people should be killed, why doesn't he euthanize himself and see how it works first.