You know you're a sniveling liberal when...

Page 6 of 15 [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:28 am

psychohist wrote:
You know you're a sniveling liberal when ...

... you're unaware that there are commercial classical music stations in most major U.S. cities.

Not in St. Louis, Missouri; not anymore.

http://www.classic99.com/faqs.htm#2
Classic99.com wrote:
What happened to CLASSIC99 on the radio?

The owners of KFUO-FM/CLASSIC99 sold the station in early 2010. After more than 62 years of broadcasting-the longest-running FM station in St. Louis-KFUO-FM went silent on July 6th, 2010. The loss of the St. Louis region's only voice exclusively dedicated to classical music and the arts left a deep void in the lives of thousands of loyal listeners, and an entire community. KFUO-AM (850) continues to broadcast from the same facilities, located on the Concordia Seminary campus in Clayton, Missouri.

Note that the station was always associated with Concordia Seminary, which doesn't make it quite commercial although it wasn't public in the sense of NPR or PBS.

Knifey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2011, 9:29 am

you vote in the party lead by an orange haired atheist woman.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:54 am

... you are most likely poor ethnic and working class but are continually called elitist.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:09 am

You are most certainly a sniveling liberal when you like to breathe clean, contaminant-free air. When you like clean water. And, when you think that rivers should not catch on fire.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:30 am

You're all for minorities and women yet you're rabidly in favour of banning Saturday night specials which are small enough for women and affordable enough for minorities
You think pistol grips make it easier to empty clips from hips
You give the US military s**t for civilian casualties from time to time yet don't give the Taliban s**t for being responsible for the majority of them
You think you're so civilized, yet you conduct yourself like an aggressive confrontational douche in non-violent interactions

Last edited by AceOfSpades on 05 Sep 2011, 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:39 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
You're all for minorities and women yet you're rabidly in favour of banning Saturday night specials which are small enough for women and affordable enough for minorities.

Huh? not many restaurants run specials on Saturday, when more people are already eating out.

Where you are, do some restaurants offer smaller portions (for women) at a reduced price (for minorities) on Saturdays?

Few sniveling Liberals would really want to ban this.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
You're all for minorities and women yet you're rabidly in favour of banning Saturday night specials which are small enough for women and affordable enough for minorities.

Huh? not many restaurants run specials on Saturday, when more people are already eating out.

Where you are, do some restaurants offer smaller portions (for women) at a reduced price (for minorities) on Saturdays?

Nah the type of Saturday night specials I'm referring to are served on a much colder dish :P

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:49 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Nah the type of Saturday night specials I'm referring to are served on a much colder dish :P

Well, okay. This sniveling liberal will stay well away from such restaurants and do his sniveling elsewhere.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:55 am

pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Well, okay. This sniveling liberal will stay well away from such restaurants and do his sniveling elsewhere.
Staying away from Starbucks at Monday mornings would also be nice.

And I've got another one...

You think people can be trusted to smoke weed in moderation yet people invariably get high as a kite on bloodthirst when it comes to guns.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
Staying away from Starbucks at Monday mornings would also be nice.

You got it. I can't afford Starbucks anyway.

AceOfSpades wrote:
And I've got another one...

You think people can be trusted to smoke weed in moderation yet people invariably get high as a kite on bloodthirst when it comes to guns.

You've already scared me. What do you want me to do? Poop in my pants?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Get a REAL gun....

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:15 pm

Raptor wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Get a REAL gun....

QFT

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:30 pm

Raptor wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
pandabear wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Get a REAL gun....

This better?

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:34 pm

Nah. You're just another liberal wussy.

THIS is better.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:34 pm

marshall wrote:

Get a REAL gun....

This better?
Image[/quote]

That reminds me of a scene from one of the Crocodile Dundee movies. Mick Dundee pulls out this big humongous Bowie knife and he says: Now -that's' a knife.

ruveyn

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

pandabear wrote:
Nah. You're just another liberal wussy.

THIS is better.

Dang liberal gun legislation means I need a concealed heavy artillery permit to store one in my barn out back. I don't think they'd let me park it on the street in front. The snively liberal busybody neighbors would complain and the city would make me move it. Then they'd charge me a $10,000 towing fee when I refuse and they have to come in with a gigantic military truck to move it.