Page 7 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 1:09 am

How I feel after dealing with my state government in Pennsylvania. Sorry for those who don't like Reagan as well but he just sums up how I feel about dealing with government to access any type of service. Reagan definitely had some downsides to his Presidency.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2024, 9:17 am

Reverse brain drain and the upper class wealthier (regardless of where they came from) buying off countries properties, jacking up prices along with the costs of living...

Somewhere amongst the things I've read, it's a centuries long cycle of markets...
I wonder what will break the cycle?

:lol: I want that long line of cycle broken.

I want the world to know better.
Why???
Because this world is fricking boring.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 4:08 am

This is what will happen if Trump is reelected.

Plus cops are little more than government-sponsored terrorists at this point. Idaho is already enforcing laws like the ones in the video. Therefore, the Idaho State Police should be designated a domestic terrorist organization.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 10:38 am

"God helps those who helps themselves"

If people can already help themselves then what is the point in God giving an extra helping hand?

Some people can, some people won't.
I am willing to help myself, but I can't because my obstacles are insurmountable. I have to climb a mountain right off the bat when I'm not ready for it. I wish I could have started with a small hill then go on to climbing the next big hill until I'm climbing bigger and bigger hills then I'd be ready for the mountain when the time comes.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2024, 5:44 am

Eight in ten Americans believe that "God helps those who help themselves" can be found in the Bible, and more than half of those people are strongly convinced that this is a major message found in Scripture.  In fact, the saying predates much of Scripture and can be traced back to Greek mythology five centuries before Jesus.  It has been used by a number of people throughout the ages but was arguably made famous by Benjamin Franklin in Poor Richard’s Almanac.

S O U R C E 

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2024, 8:09 pm

You shouldn't be asking the government to censor and ruin my Internet experience all because you're too lazy to raise your damn kids.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2024, 9:32 pm

You've got to really love how so many people immigrated to North America due to the low quality of life in their own home country only to end up justifiably being afraid for their own safety because of stupid, racist rumors and misinformation. It just makes my blood boil.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2024, 10:55 pm

Feel guilty for being too rough with the spoiled upper middle class brat

Have not taken a shower since February last year

I don't feel comfortable around people that appear to be financially poor, even though I only earn minimum wage myself s**t

Mister redelings doesn't get forgiveness. Neither do Kayla b***h or Rolando penis

Do not care about anyone else

Most precious lil "people" are annoying lil dipshits and talk too much and too loudly and enthusiastically. They act like wild animals. They are totally full of themselves

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2024, 9:02 pm

How is it that Christians these days are able to juggle the teachings of Jesus and the philosophies of Ayn Rand so flawlessly while keeping a straight face?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2024, 9:31 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
How is it that Christians these days are able to juggle the teachings of Jesus and the philosophies of Ayn Rand so flawlessly while keeping a straight face?

They traded woke, liberal Jesus for Supply-Side Jesus.

Or, in video form:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2024, 3:32 pm

Whoever believes that society can get rid of discrimination against blacks by practicing it against whites is an idiot.

ImBlue34
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2024, 9:39 pm

The internet has become a metaphoric Tower of Babel and it will probably destroy the world someday because clearly humans were never meant to connect on such a global level.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2024, 8:46 am

Tim Pool's dad seems like a decent guy.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2024, 8:10 am

Listening to the "forces" and "voices" closer to one's higher self and the source is soothing. :o

And when those voices allow you to command yourself up in waking moments, it feels empowering. :mrgreen:

Sigh... :?

I need reminders to be able to listen again and actually tell myself up. :roll:

Except I don't like having to needing to be reminded at all. :roll:

Quite a dilemma. :x

Yes, yes, it's a mental practice and I need consistent practice. But still! :evil:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2024, 11:37 am

The gospels are glorified fan fiction.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2024, 8:40 pm

Do you know what it's like to juggle hope and despair at the same time? It's difficult; really really difficult. Despair is heavy, but you have to keep it in the air and catch it every time. If you fail, it'll fall onto your foot and it'll hurt a lot. The thing is despair is always aiming to land on your foot. You could put it down, set it aside, or try to get rid of it, but it always comes back and when it does, it aims for much higher than your foot. Hope is different. Hope floats on the air so you have to juggle it downward to the floor. If you fail to bounce it, it'll float beyond your reach and who knows if you'll get it back. Despair will never leave you, but you need hope and hope tries to elude you. That's why juggling them both is hard.