MRAs group fined... to pay feminist vandalism!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2013, 3:30 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Imagine what would happen if the male and female sex drives were equal. Orgies everywhere!

Before feminists got what they wanted women were never treated as bad as they are now most women were treated great. They never really had to worry about rape being objectified or beaten the way so many women are now. The reason women are being treated so bad now is because the majority of western women respond favorably when treated like an object or even worse. So when women stop being angry manipulative or bored when men treat like people instead of animals objects or sluts then you will see a change in how you are treated. Until then learn I guess you will just have to do what real men do just grin and say oh well nothing I can do about it.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 1:25 pm

well, that's a nice little fantasy world you have there. I suppose that there was no murder, theft, poverty, prostitution, or war either?

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 1:50 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Before feminists got what they wanted women were never treated as bad as they are now most women were treated great. They never really had to worry about rape being objectified or beaten the way so many women are now. The reason women are being treated so bad now is because the majority of western women respond favorably when treated like an object or even worse. So when women stop being angry manipulative or bored when men treat like people instead of animals objects or sluts then you will see a change in how you are treated. Until then learn I guess you will just have to do what real men do just grin and say oh well nothing I can do about it.

Poe?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 2:45 pm

I've been all over the CAFE website, and saw nothing about any issue with actual vandalism.

The closest complaint was against the high security fees being charges to CAFE for their Miles Groth Event. While they do cite the potential for "... blocking exit doors and pulling fire alarms ...", I see no actual claim that such activities have been committed.

Where is there a link to a reputable report on these alleged illegal activities?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 2:55 pm

GGPViper wrote:
redriverronin wrote:

Poe?

No, that actually jibes with his historical posting pattern.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 5:46 pm

Mylanta! You are all children. When men have boners they do! What is the big deal? Women deal with this day in and out without showing off their cleavage! Also, who cares, some people want men to have boners hen they are naked in front of them in a small room and the man is also their husband, it is actually quite common! Grow the heck up! The whole world isn't bagging on women, and not all woman are amazonian tyrants out to castrate you! Please don't go through another thread were women sit, laughing, while men argue about stuff women are supposed to know. Chillaxe, people, chillaxe!