The Teaparty takes a stand against raising the debt ceiling

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 1:28 pm

again. BUT NOBODY CARED!! !!

Speaker Boner, along with house Democrats and a handful of sane Republicans actually tend to the nation's business while the Treason Party looks on flaccidly.

:lol:

Are those mixed up S.O.B.'s headed toward irrelevancy or what?

:P

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 1:52 pm

Yeah, that's just more money we owe other countries, deeper in debt we go. You do realize that as you get excited.

But we can just print more money and get out of trouble right? Just raise the taxes and we'll be A-ok.

Go Democrats!

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 1:55 pm

I'd say something cynical about the Koch Brothers continuing their funding, but it seems like they've shifted their investment strategies to smaller cities to try and get the Republican/Conservative candidate elected using attack ads; even if the candidate never asked for their help. So far, all of their candidates have failed to win, and a lot of them are furious about what the Kochs did to their reputation. So things aren't going well on that front.

On the twist side, in North Carolina a man named Art Pope basically paid for a massive Republican majority successfully. As a reward, he was made the head of budgeting for the state, so he can give himself as many tax cuts as he wants. So that fight's not over yet.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 1:57 pm

thewhitrbbit wrote:
Yeah, that's just more money we owe other countries, deeper in debt we go. You do realize that as you get excited.

But we can just print more money and get out of trouble right? Just raise the taxes and we'll be A-ok.

Go Democrats!

Raising taxes just to support our insane military policy and every crack brain give away, subsidy (especially to mega corporations) and Crony Care will destroy out economy. We have to 1. Stop the forever war 2. Stop the useless give away programs that only promote the growth of government but really help no one who needs the help and 3. Stop the gifts Banks and other Large Corporations who produce very little useful from the money that is looted from honest hardworking tax payers.

Yes we need taxes but we don't need stupidity.

He have got to patch up our infrastructure and maintain the health of our water supplies. We do NOT need Crony Care!

ruveyn

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 2:01 pm

ruveyn wrote:
We do NOT need Crony Care!

You would take all the fun out of being a crony.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 2:04 pm

I agree. We need to stop going to war for everyone else. We fight only when we absolute have to. It's funny how no one on the left cares Obama used military force in Lybia. I was against that as much as I was against Iraq.

We need to get back to real capitalism, and break the business/government relationship. Companies like Walmart are so far in bed with the government it's sickening. Neither party is doing anything to fix that.

We need to stop sending millions of dollars to corrupt governments who waste it while stating how much they hate America.

But we have to address the problem that we are borrowing more money than we are bringing in, and even if we raise the taxes, the spending will just go up. If your proposing a million dollar tax hike, and a 2 million dollar spending program, we aren't doing anything.

I'm not anti-tax by any means, but I am tired of the government borrowing money left and right and people believing a tax increase is all you need to fix the problem.