Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 5:43 am

On October 15, North Korea announced that it had blown up a section of the Gyeongui Line and the northern part of the East Sea Line, both cross-border highways connecting the two Koreas. The explosion occurred around noon on the North Korean side of the military demarcation line. In response, the South Korean military confirmed that the bombing caused no damage to South Korea. However, the South Korean military has since launched retaliatory measures within its side of the military demarcation line.
Previously, during North Korea's celebration of the founding of the Communist Party, South Korea was accused of sending drones over Pyongyang to drop leaflets. These leaflets allegedly displayed the prices of Kim Jong-un's luxury Swiss watch and his daughter Kim Joo-ae's Dior jacket, converting their costs into equivalent amounts of food. The South Korean military quickly denied involvement, speculating that the act might have been carried out by a non-governmental organization.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 6:44 am

N.K. leaders did recently announce they were cutting off all roads connecting the north and south.

It looks like they were serious this time.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.