Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 10:30 am

Does the New World Order exist, or is it made up? Discuss.

I think it is real. The UK government is planning to start tracking everyone's emails and phone calls, to "stop the terrorists". America and other countries are already pulling similar stunts. How convenient for them, all it took was two planes, some buildings, and a field in Pennsylvania, and now they have us right where they want us: willing to give up our supposedly inalienable rights in the name of anti-terrorism (doesn't that technically make the GOVERNMENTS the real terrorists, by definition?!). I refuse to believe this interesting turn of events was purely coincidental.

Any ideas?

y es como un semestre"

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 10:31 am

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:

I think it is real. The UK government is planning to start tracking everyone's emails and phone calls, to "stop the terrorists". America and other countries are already pulling similar stunts. How convenient for them, all it took was two planes, some buildings, and a field in Pennsylvania, and now they have us right where they want us: willing to give up our supposedly inalienable rights in the name of anti-terrorism (doesn't that technically make the GOVERNMENTS the real terrorists, by definition?!). I refuse to believe this interesting turn of events was purely coincidental.

Any ideas?

Here is a book for you to read: -Little Brother- by Cory Doctrow. It fits in with what you are saying.

ruveyn

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 10:33 am

People will sooner believe in the NWO than in God.

What that means I do not know. :tired:

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 10:56 am

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:

Any ideas?

The so-called New World Order is not all that new. There have always been movers and shakers operating in the background and pretty well staying out of the glare of publicity. Some of these are just productive businessmen just doing what they do best. Some of them promote a political agenda in such a way as not to arouse public resentment, which is important in a democracy. Some of them have plans that are not so good for most of us. The fear and loathing of a ruling conspiracy produced a fictional work -The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion- which transformed a general dislike of Jews into a very robust meme which is taken as truth. -The Protocols- are a big seller (in translation) in the Muslim world. Variation of -The Protocols- are the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and other groups which are supposed to be secretly arranging and ordering everything that happens.

In reality, central control is impossible, but people like to have a specific entity that they can blame there woes on.

ruveyn

monty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

Puzzling Evidence ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2TyF1CbsDs[/youtube]

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 4:15 pm

monty wrote:
Puzzling Evidence ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2TyF1CbsDs[/youtube]

Huh? ^

monty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 5:05 pm

It explains the NWO - the first few seconds are unrelated, and it starts off slow, but all is revealed.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 5:11 pm

It's puzzling, all right. :?

No way I am going to make sense of all those random images.

Dussel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

Governments which like to control their citizens (or subjects) are not a new invention; when the printing press was invented, laws were shortly later at hand to control this new medium. Sir Francis Walsingham had his ears in any London inn, in czarist Russia all letters from an in the country were read, ... the list is endless.

"New World Order" - This word implements that the order of world was once stable. It wasn't. August created a "New World Order" for antiquity, as Athens 450 years earlier for Greek city states. The coronation of Otto the Great created the "New World Order" of mediaeval Europe, the Peace of Westphalia created the "New World Order" of the Baroque, the Congress of Vienna and the French Revolution the "New World Order" of the 19th century ... also: the list is shear endless.

New empires are raising, others loose power, the states and societies find new ways of organizing them self, etc.

So what is really new with this?

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 6:06 pm

Nothing.

It's a secular religion (almost) to which many Truthers adhere.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 7:33 pm

Very real.

Though I have to admit, I haven't watched Monday Night RAW in a while.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 7:42 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/youtube]

I think it speaks for itself.

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 10:33 pm

ruveyn wrote:
The so-called New World Order is not all that new. There have always been movers and shakers operating in the background and pretty well staying out of the glare of publicity. Some of these are just productive businessmen just doing what they do best. Some of them promote a political agenda in such a way as not to arouse public resentment, which is important in a democracy. Some of them have plans that are not so good for most of us. The fear and loathing of a ruling conspiracy produced a fictional work -The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion- which transformed a general dislike of Jews into a very robust meme which is taken as truth. -The Protocols- are a big seller (in translation) in the Muslim world. Variation of -The Protocols- are the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and other groups which are supposed to be secretly arranging and ordering everything that happens.

In reality, central control is impossible, but people like to have a specific entity that they can blame there woes on.

ruveyn

This is pretty much the truth. Yes there are small conspiracies, yes there are people with secrete agendas. But making the jump into assuming all of these things are related is silly. There is no grand conspiracy, the concept is simply a manifestation of the darker side of human nature and sheer paranoia.

The bottom line is we must be ever vigilant to guard against small conspiracies, on that there can be no doubt. However there is no grand conspiracy beyond what we create in our own minds.

blackelk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2009, 10:34 pm

Garbage.

blackelk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

Cyanide wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/youtube]

I think it speaks for itself.

Yup, there you have it. He let the cat out of the bag on national tv. Nothing gets by you conspiracy nuts.

Berk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Feb 2009, 10:36 am

Well the world has certainly become more globalized or 'centralized', just look at the evidence in the financial sector. The Global Banking conspiracy is very real and very well documented and it creates events like the Great Depression (through control of the credit, interest, the media and market 'confidence') and the current crisis to shrink the market and gather greater control. Who buys up all the stock after a crash? The same people who create the crash. A good documentary on this subject is the Money Masters on google video.

If you want another really juicy conspiracy that is part of the greater NWO conspiracy then look at the activity of the large pharmecuitical companies. Such as the MSG, Fluoride and Aspartame controversies. These companies work with the food industry to fill our food with junk to create wide spread health problems (depression or obesity crisis for example) then make money from selling us the treatments. Just like they make foods acidic and corosive and then sell you their fluoride toothpaste. For those who don't know fluoride effects your brain, it has been used in the past to make prisoners more 'manageable'.

The next stage of their plan is a UN backed project called Codex Alimentarius, a world food code that basically seeks to outlaw what we now regard as good for us - vitamins, health foods and herbal remedies (which will be classed not as foods but as DRUGS) and ensure that all food for human consumption has gone through some sort of scientific/chemical treatment. In other words everything we eat will be GM or filled with hormones/E numbers. the aim is to reduce the population by poor diet and the disease this will bring. Don't believe me, well the Codex is real just google it and you can already see the effects the pharma industry's manipulation of the food supply is having on the population RIGHT NOW, before the Codex is brought into play!

The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power, because they control the minds of the masses - Malcom X