Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2006, 1:12 pm

*waits for response to post about irony*

DrizzleMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2006, 2:59 pm

If we painted everyone green at birth, would people stop being racist? :?

sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 2:22 pm

I doubt it. I think some of the NTs'll just switch from racist to shadist. Just out of curiousity what do you think would happen if they were black supremists?

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 3:18 pm

That's disgusting. Who raises their children like this?
I understand the right to free speech. I understand the fact that intellegence is a dying trait. I understand that musical talent is no longer required to become a semi-famous band. That being said, where do they get these people?
I watched the music video posted earlier. They have no musical talent (I couldn't understand what they were saying and had to look at the lyrics beneath it), and, and...I can't even describe it.
I live in a town of almost all whites. There are two African Americans in our school system (700+). I see racism everyday, but it's never to the let's-go-kill-everyone-who-isn't-white kind. It's the we're-more-intellegent kind, which is still wrong and twisted, but at least no is cranking up the guns. These kids seem to want guns. 8O

CRACK wrote:
Its perfectly legal to raise your kids to be racist trash, so long as you don't coach them to harm anybody. So far they haven't done so.

Perhaps, but they're spreading their white-is-supreme message. I'm sure there are some violent, racist people who take in their message of "a great war, a bloody but holy day" and will attempt to start that war.

sigholdaccountlost wrote:
Just out of curiousity what do you think would happen if they were black supremists?

I don't know about that, but as I was scrolling through the comments about that music video that was posted, I saw a rather long, rather hateful message from a black woman who thought all Jews were evil, the twins were perfect and also apparantly forgot that the twins only want whites. Go figure.

All this hate is giving me a headache.

Three years!

sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 3:41 am

And what happened in terms of replies to this woman's post.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 3:31 pm

And what happened in terms of replies to this woman's post.

::pulls it up again to look::
Someone agreed with her, brought up the topic of another whites-only band (at least, I think that's what it is, I've never heard of them before, but judging by the messages...), and then South Africa was brought up. The original poster never came back, but someone else got into a debate with the second poster, who then began throwing out I use fancy words so I know everything, you're all worthless, uneducated idiots sentiments. And somewhere in the middle, it turns into a political issue.
Actually, it's a total mess by the end. None of these people are intelligent, regardless of which big words they look up and misspell.
Oh, and the second poster insults another person's ability to read English, then precedes to break about every grammar rule in an attempt to sound like they know what they're doing.
Here's the link if you want it: http://www.ifilm.com/posts/list/62523.page

Three years!

sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2006, 4:22 am

Darn blocked. Will look @ it later.

ryansjoy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2006, 6:58 pm

did anyone see the interview these two jerks gave on TV.. I wanted to slap their little faces and tell them to grow up... how can any parent raise their kids this way.. its horrible... :oops:

Frosch
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Aug 2006, 8:24 am

1. They can't sing
2. The dirndl looks bad on them
3. The video is badly made.

This is what I've noticed first. I'm big on free speech, so I can't complain about the ideas that the girls transmit/what they were brought up to believe on an universal level, though I disagree with it.

sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2006, 8:33 am

I was and still am being brout up with the sentiment that:
'If you're not prepared to say something to someone's face then you shouldn't say it at all'
which I admit, I heartily agree with.
But then, I am prepared to say lots of things to someone's face, most of which are non too pretty.

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 8:45 am

I doubt it. I think some of the NTs'll just switch from racist to shadist.
Is anyone familiar with the Dr. Suess story/cartoon The Sneeches? They paid this guy who had a Star-On and a Star-Off machine, and at first it was Sneeches with stars who were superior, then it was the Sneeches with no stars that were superior. Then they all ran through the Star-On Star-Off machines so fast, that people lost track of who was who, or who was better than another Sneech. So they all learned to accept each other in the end. So would that be considered "Starist"?

On the thought of Black Supremacy, check out this:

http://www.illwillpress.com/kosher.html

There is a warning about language and sexual humor before the animation, but there isn't any in this particular animation. However, the other Foamy the Squirrel cartoons do have language. So if you go to the site, and look through the cartoons there probaly will be PG-13 humour. However, since I haven't looked over every single cartoon there, I can't really say if they're all non-adult. Amy, maybe you could decide if that's ok or not.

Also the episode should be really funny for Jewish people. Pillz-E is eating a Matzo cracker and calls it a Kosher cracker, then he explains how he heard that it's Kosher, because you have to kill the cracker a certian way. Which all came up in his mind, after reading a Black Supremacy site talking about killing "crackers" a.k.a white people.

PlatypusMan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Aug 2006, 12:51 am

Simple approach to dealing with the kids. Put their musi con top 40 radio. Give it a month. Everyone will be so sick of them that they will break up and one to go on to have a failed solo deal. The only way to deal with these attention seekers is to give them the attention and make everyone get sick of them. Problem solved.
I'd like this race war they keep speaking of to happen, except all of the non-whites would team up with the non-racist whites and would annihalate these ignorant scourges.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2006, 6:51 pm

People will always find a way to divide themselves. I drove a truck for years and it was funny as hell they found a way to divide themselves into different types of truckers.

The parents of those 2 kids are no different than what many minority parents are like,they teach their children the same hate except for whites

rpm2004
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 6:22 am

I don't like or agree with what they are saying/singing but it dosen't matter what I think.They are exersizing their right to free speech,that's what makes america great. (the freedom...not the idiots)LOL

Cybrludite
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Sep 2006, 6:36 am

The best cure for this sort of stupidity is to let them be out in the open so everyone else can point & laugh. I've known people of all races who were smart & well motivated, and I've known folks of all races who couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom of the heel. It ain't a hardware issue...

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2006, 12:28 pm

Xuincherguixe wrote:
Awww! White Supremacy is getting an obnoxiously cute face now.
Maybe next we can burn some pink crosses, covered in glitter!
hahaha