Trapped Chilean miners wont be rescued for months

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

markitzero wrote:
I have been listening to a Talk radio listen to KFI 640AM they have covered the rescue of the miners.

I assume they are all extracted. Yes?

ruveyn

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 12:45 am

ruveyn wrote:
markitzero wrote:
I have been listening to a Talk radio listen to KFI 640AM they have covered the rescue of the miners.

I assume they are all extracted. Yes?

ruveyn

Yep! Every single one :D

jaspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Oct 2010, 5:33 am

This is probably the first time I have been fascinated about some rescue of humans trapped down a mine. At least all 33 miners ascended up Fenix 2 all safe.

JamieRose
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Oct 2010, 4:22 am

I am so happy that those miners got rescued! They were down there way too long. At least they had each other during that time even though they might have been sick of each other as well.

C1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Oct 2010, 5:32 pm

Lets get back to our regular bad news

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

jaspie wrote:
This is probably the first time I have been fascinated about some rescue of humans trapped down a mine. At least all 33 miners ascended up Fenix 2 all safe.

Probably because this is one of the few times (the ONLY time I can recall), that there have been cameras there the entire time to show us pictures of what was going on. TV without the pics is pretty boring and doesn't get ratings. :wink:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...