Americans To Be Tortured For Refusing To Show ID?

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 9:26 pm

WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... uredid.htm

Americans To Be Tortured For Refusing To Show ID?
Student shocked, tortured for defending constitutional rights

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, November 16, 2006

A horror video that wouldn't look out of place in Maoist China or Nazi Germany shows a student being repeatedly shot with a stun gun by UCLA police for the crime of not showing his ID. As similar cases begin to pile up how long will it be before Americans are routinely tortured for noncompliance and refusing to have their 4th amendment violated?

"A cell phone captured video of a 23-year-old student being administered multiple Taser shocks by UCLA police on Tuesday. The UCLA student was hit with the Taser shocks multiple times while he was in the Powell Library Computer Lab. According to the paper, (Mostafa) Tabatabainejad did not show ID to community service officers who were conducting a random check," reports NBC.

Watch the video above and witness as the cops bark at Tabatabainejad to get to his feet as simultaneously shock him over and over until he begins crying and screaming for them to stop.

Police are given extensive training on the use of stun guns and in most cases that training involves taking a taser shot and feeling the effects. Depending on each individual's physiology, it takes at least a minute to be able to even stand after a single Taser shot. Over a hundred deaths have occurred in America as a result of taser shocks and Taser's own manual discourages repeated shocks, yet the history of their use tells us that police simply administer repeated shocks until "compliance is gained." This is a euphemism for torture.

The video and the eyewitness reports describe multiple taser shots as Tabatabainejad begs and pleads while at one point screaming, "Here's your Patriot Act, here's your f---ing abuse of power."

The officers repeatedly order Tabatabainejad to stand even as they administer further shocks - sending 50,000 volts of current that override the nervous system and temporarily paralyze muscles shooting through his system again and again. He can't stand and the cops know it, they just get off on the maniacal ego power trip of torture and this is why Tabatabainejad is hit again and again despite his screaming and the protests of the onlookers.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 9:48 pm

There should be a five year mandatory minimum in jail for each one of those so-called police officers.

lizmcg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2006, 10:07 pm

Note the victim's name. Welcome to Bush's Reich.

I hope he has a decent lawyer. The ACLU is another option.

Wake up, America, and smell the dictatorship!

ljbouchard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 10:24 pm

This does not look good for the LA police considering the other police assault that occurred recently.

If you watch to the end of the video, you will hear that a witness is also threatened with being shocked if they do not return to where they were working.

"Only when all those who surround you are different, do you truly belong."
---------------------------------------------------
Fred Tate Little Man Tate

Jerm
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2006, 10:38 pm

Soon We will be worse
Than the rest of the world
To the rest of the world
And blind to it ourselves

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 10:44 pm

lizmcg wrote:
Note the victim's name. Welcome to Bush's Reich.

I hope he has a decent lawyer. The ACLU is another option.

Don't think this is exclusive to anyone's name. Others have been tasered too - and a number of autistics and mentally ill people. Even an old man with Alzheimers was tasered for "noncompliance".

Perhaps the behavioralists were practicing on the autistics in the 60's and 70's and now have moved to making the NT population "comply" through shocks.

16 Nov 2006, 11:35 pm

God just show your fricken' IDs. How hard can it be. Plus China isn't a good country to be in anyway. I'll never go there. Why wouldn't someone want to show them their ID? I sure would just to get it over with.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 12:05 am

I think that all that this kind of action does is enrage people and seriously remove police credibility. I am seriously sick of the way that so many people think that an American living in the 21st century should comply with insect authority, as if the police are something special, or face such brutal consequences. The police were making trouble and the student was right to stand up for his rights. They deliberately tortured him for that. It's how they've done things since I was a child but they are getting worse. I say let them get worse until they kill us. I'm sick of living like this.

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 12:07 am

likedcalico wrote:
God just show your fricken' IDs. How hard can it be. Plus China isn't a good country to be in anyway. I'll never go there. Why wouldn't someone want to show them their ID? I sure would just to get it over with.

He had forgotten his id. Scroll down and watch the 2nd vid...

manalitwist
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 12:09 am

Remnant wrote:
I think that all that this kind of action does is enrage people and seriously remove police credibility. I am seriously sick of the way that so many people think that an American living in the 21st century should comply with insect authority, as if the police are something special, or face such brutal consequences. The police were making trouble and the student was right to stand up for his rights. They deliberately tortured him for that. It's how they've done things since I was a child but they are getting worse. I say let them get worse until they kill us. I'm sick of living like this.

In fact the police were sadistic and made it into a power play.

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 12:20 am

likedcalico wrote:

IF you want to comply that is your right to do so - that does not mean however that it is OK for them to violate your Constitutional rights just because they want to do so. Some people feel very strongly about this and actually consider it defending the rights of others in this country by not allowing this to go without question.

diseased
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 12:29 am

Are UCLA PD a branch of LAPD?

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 1:38 am

Holy sh*t

If this happened in Australia I know they would be prosecuted.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Nov 2006, 1:53 am

I want to see the police training films re taser. Actually, I want them on int'l TV. Wanna bet this is in accordance with police training? And if it is, they would be acquitted if tried.

After the Rodney King trial, I saw the police training film re getting a driver out of the car. It was absolutely, totally terrifying. And it included killing the suspect. After the training film was aired, it was changed.

We need to see what the police are being instructed to do. I think they do obey orders within their own ranks. We need to go up the chain of Command and hold Somebody responsible. There's no point in putting one police officer on trial if Command gave the orders.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Nov 2006, 2:13 am

Can I go totally paranoid here? How come everybody is a black blob except for the victim and another student, who wear white? It wasn't a set-up, was it?

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2006, 4:06 am

manalitwist how come all you post are politically-themed issues and related articles? Do you have some alterior motive?