Rachael Maddow Apolgizes For Pushing Russia Conspiracy

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2019, 2:39 pm

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I read this story. But I will give her credit for holding herself accountable.

Rachael Maddow Apoligizes To Viewers

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2019, 4:28 pm

Why would she apologise? She's still getting her 27 grand a show.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2019, 4:31 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Why would she apologise? She's still getting her 27 grand a show.

I think is over 30 grand, now. But it was just my obligatory April Fools news item. Nah, the media will never be held accountable for the garbage they peddle.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Heat88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2019, 2:08 am

Of course the WP liberal serfs are avoiding this thread out of embarrassment for worshiping her and the rest of the official propagandists for the cult of liberalism.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 6:34 am

April fools joke?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 9:40 pm

Absolutely.

Trump wouldn't have gone to such heroic lengths to create the appearance of impropriety if Rachel Maddow hadn't broken into Mar Lago one day and put a gun to Trump's head and forced Trump to act suspiciously like a Russian agent.

Trump wouldn't have made that "Russia! Are you listening?" speech if Rachel Maddow hadn't been standing behind him, and poking him with a bayonet.

Trump wouldn't have fawned over Putin at Helsinki, and wouldn't have gone to such lengths to undermine NATO (to the benefit of Russia), and changed the platform of the GOP (the party of Mitt "Russia is our main enemy" Romney) if Maddow hadn't been following Trump around with a gun to Trump's head.

And Trump was all set to give Putin the customary Trump nickname. Sumpin like "Old lizard faced Putin". But Maddow ordered him to allow Putin to be the one person on the global scene to be free of a Trump nickname- or else eat lead. And Trump obeyed. Obeyed in order to go along with Maddow's scheme of forcing Trump to appear to favor Putin.

And don't hafta tell you that Trump was all set to dutifully follow custom, and to publish his tax returns like every other candidate in the last half century. He even protested to Maddow that he, Trump, "had nothin' to hide". But Maddow screemed at Trump that "that's exactly the point, sucker" , and then pistol whipped Trump until Trump wept, and promised to Maddow to tow the line and go along with the charade by keeping his returns secret. Secret in order to give the APPEARENCE that he was hiding something ( which Trump is not of course. He as pure as the driven snow).

And Trump knew that that something that he would appear to be hiding would be construed by every sane voter in America as being some kind of shady deal involving Russia. Trump didn't wanna do it. Be had to agree to go along with the charade to please Maddow to save his life.

So thank gawd that Maddow is now coming clean, and apologizing for all of that extortion and strong arming of Trump that she did to force Trump to do all of those things that Trump did to make himself look like he was an agent of Putin and bring suspicion onto himself.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 12:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Absolutely.

Trump wouldn't have gone to such heroic lengths to create the appearance of impropriety if Rachel Maddow hadn't broken into Mar Lago one day and put a gun to Trump's head and forced Trump to act suspiciously like a Russian agent.

Trump wouldn't have made that "Russia! Are you listening?" speech if Rachel Maddow hadn't been standing behind him, and poking him with a bayonet.

Trump wouldn't have fawned over Putin at Helsinki, and wouldn't have gone to such lengths to undermine NATO (to the benefit of Russia), and changed the platform of the GOP (the party of Mitt "Russia is our main enemy" Romney) if Maddow hadn't been following Trump around with a gun to Trump's head.

And Trump was all set to give Putin the customary Trump nickname. Sumpin like "Old lizard faced Putin". But Maddow ordered him to allow Putin to be the one person on the global scene to be free of a Trump nickname- or else eat lead. And Trump obeyed. Obeyed in order to go along with Maddow's scheme of forcing Trump to appear to favor Putin.

And don't hafta tell you that Trump was all set to dutifully follow custom, and to publish his tax returns like every other candidate in the last half century. He even protested to Maddow that he, Trump, "had nothin' to hide". But Maddow screemed at Trump that "that's exactly the point, sucker" , and then pistol whipped Trump until Trump wept, and promised to Maddow to tow the line and go along with the charade by keeping his returns secret. Secret in order to give the APPEARENCE that he was hiding something ( which Trump is not of course. He as pure as the driven snow).

And Trump knew that that something that he would appear to be hiding would be construed by every sane voter in America as being some kind of shady deal involving Russia. Trump didn't wanna do it. Be had to agree to go along with the charade to please Maddow to save his life.

So thank gawd that Maddow is now coming clean, and apologizing for all of that extortion and strong arming of Trump that she did to force Trump to do all of those things that Trump did to make himself look like he was an agent of Putin and bring suspicion onto himself.

Still, all the nonsense you typed doesn't erase the fact that journalist should deal in facts, rather than conspiracies. It doesn't erase the fact that the MSM should spend more effort on criticizing Trump for...I fon't know, how about actual policies? It doesn't erase the fact that The Democrats hard shift to the right over the past few decades is largely responsible for putting a right-wing demagogue in office in the first place. (Noam Chomsky called it 8 years ago.)

But, nah, let's not focus on that. Let's exhume Joseph McCarthy and start a new red scare! Let's increase tensions between two nuclear super powers, and blame Trump's ascendance to power on Russia, based on zero evidence. If that's the kind of media Americans want, we will deserve Trump for two terms -- and someone worse down the road.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Heat88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2019, 11:22 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
But, nah, let's not focus on that. Let's exhume Joseph McCarthy and start a new red scare! Let's increase tensions between two nuclear super powers, and blame Trump's ascendance to power on Russia, based on zero evidence. If that's the kind of media Americans want, we will deserve Trump for two terms -- and someone worse down the road.
I'm shocked that nobody in the non-liberal media has Mentioned McCarthy in last two years.

I want all the liberals to read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism and tell me how you and all the kings and queens you worship in DC haven't been doing the same thing for the last two years and how all your kings and queens aren't gonna be kicked out of DC and die a very quick death like Joseph McCarthy and his followers were because of their practice of it.

Heat88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2019, 11:25 pm

Which one of the liberal royals would be McCarthy? Schiff? Pelosi?

Hannity is Edward R. Murrow

"Those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it". Liberals never learn anything. They're stuck in a time loop like the Enterprise in "Cause And Effect". All hands abandon ship!! All hands abandon ship!!... BOOM!

Last edited by Heat88 on 04 Apr 2019, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 11:38 pm

Heat88 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
I'm shocked that nobody in the non-liberal media has Mentioned McCarthy in last two years.

I want all the liberals to read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism and tell me how you and all the kings and queens you worship in DC haven't been doing the same thing for the last two years and how all your kings and queens aren't gonna be kicked out of DC and die a very quick death like Joseph McCarthy and his followers were because of their practice of it.

So is your name a reference to "Heil Hitler" or what? You didn't answer me in that other thread.

Heat88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2019, 11:46 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
So is your name a reference to "Heil Hitler" or what? You didn't answer me in that other thread.
No, its a reference to an NBA basketball team. The numbers are an OCD thing. Yeah, your definitely a liberal. Did you find me under a rock or behind a tree with your racism detector that used to be a car alarm system that was set off by dew?

Last edited by Heat88 on 04 Apr 2019, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 11:54 pm

Heat88 wrote:
No, its a reference to an NBA basketball team. Yeah, your definitely a liberal. Did you find me under a rock or behind a tree with your racism detector that used to be a car alarm system that was set off by dew?

I was just checking. We've been getting infiltrated by alt-right/incel trolls recently, there was a concerted effort from one of those chan or reddit sites a while back. I can see you're sharply partisan. Have fun on this forum. :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 12:01 am

Just for the record, the S in EzraS does not stand for Schutzstaffel.

Heat88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2019, 12:06 am

I was just checking. We've been getting infiltrated by alt-right/incel trolls recently, there was a concerted effort from one of those chan or reddit sites a while back. I can see you're sharply partisan. Have fun on this forum. :lol:

Ok, sorry. Apparently you're not liberal. You appear to have a sense of humor, so you couldn't be.

Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 12:48 am

Heat88 wrote:

Ok, sorry. Apparently you're not liberal. You appear to have a sense of humor, so you couldn't be.

No problem, I just had to ask because I only recently learned about the coded language they often use in their trolling efforts so I've had an eye out for it since then. It was a bit of a knee-jerk reflex.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 10:01 am

Quote:

Hannity is Edward R. Murrow

Now that's hysterical! Hannity is every bit as much of a corporate hack journalist as Maddow. You deserve a slap across the face with a dead carp for comparing him to Murrow!

Oscar Meyer Lansky