Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

Tha happened here in Buffalo. We constantly find pockets of toxic waste and lead all over western New York he is livining proof it is affecting the population. :roll:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-posti ... 81371.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu8KubCZ ... re=channel

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

Nasty, the man should get punished. The cat lovers will hate me for this. But if the cat had been dead, killed in a humane manner and not stolen then I would have said that it was OK to cook it.

This is not a case of 'odd diets' this is a case of a man being cruel to a cat by putting nasty things on the cat's fur. The cat will experience pain and suffering when it tries to clean itself. I say that a short stay in jail is required.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2010, 11:44 pm

Well at least someone is trying to figure out what a vegetable with legs and a tail might be good for. If it had been a squirrel or a rabbit, would the outrage be different?

I might be outraged too except that cats are nasty creatures that poop and puke and pee in inopportune places, and they kill birds! No, I wouldn't eat one.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

Todesking wrote:
Tha happened here in Buffalo. We constantly find pockets of toxic waste and lead all over western New York he is livining proof it is affecting the population. :roll:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-posti ... 81371.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu8KubCZ ... re=channel

hmmm what go's with buffalo style kitty wings

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 2:34 am

Someone does not know to marinate.

The animal has to be dead first for it to work.

http://xelebes.wordpress.com/
My Blog

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 4:58 am

I'd like some whiskers, on the side, please? That's just plain stupid.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 7:03 am

This is totally what I'm now going to threaten my more obstinate cat with, " you keep that up you'll end up marinating in the trunk!", maybe restore a little respect around here... :lol:

- Rick Sanchez

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

11 Aug 2010, 11:11 am

I dont think it is a case of odd diets....as the cat suffered from the hot peppers when trying to lick them off and them burning the skin. He was obviously nuts as he thought that male cat...neutered at that, was pregnant. Maybe it was a form of birth control :roll:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

Poor kitty. :cry:

I saw a very disturbing documentary in China about how they cook their cats. It was much worse than the way most people usually slaughter their animals. Most of them were abused terribly before being cooked alive. I'm still traumatized by it.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 2:06 pm

thats scary

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 5:14 pm

No no no you did it all wrong, you're supposed to marinate the FLESH not the FUR. :roll:
I saw this cooking programme where they fed a pig beer before slaughtering to see what it tasted like, I think it worked. He could have tried that?

Anyway jokes aside, what was going through his head when he decided to "marinate" a live cat with oil and pepper?

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

MissConstrue wrote:
Poor kitty. :cry:

I saw a very disturbing documentary in China about how they cook their cats. It was much worse than the way most people usually slaughter their animals. Most of them were abused terribly before being cooked alive. I'm still traumatized by it.

I hated that video too. I thought "Is this for real?" Even if you would never keep a cat or dog, it's unacceptable and traumatizing to watch. The animals weren't even acting mean or feral. I guess they torture the animals because they think it will make them taste better. It's yet another example of how ignorance is taken out on the animals.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 6:03 am

Xelebes wrote:
Someone does not know to marinate.

The animal has to be dead first for it to work.

LoL. Thats what I was going to say. But he seemed to be pretty darn out of it..

frag
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 7:02 am

There is someone on another forum (Non autism related) who says he has strays where he lives and he's planning on starting killing them and eating them.

There are people who could do anything.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 7:05 am

frag wrote:
There is someone on another forum (Non autism related) who says he has strays where he lives and he's planning on starting killing them and eating them.

There are people who could do anything.

are you serious????????????????????????????????????