Donald Trump Says He'll Flee to Venezuela If He Doesn't Win

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 5:22 pm

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-flee-venezuela-election-b2595836.html

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 6:19 pm

Those poor, unfortunate Venezualans . . .

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 6:22 pm

Maduro will jail him for the May 2020 attempted coup. :lol:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 6:24 pm

Why not Russia?

I'd take Maduro over Trump any day of the week.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 6:38 pm

Beat me too it tim ^^

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 6:41 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I'd take Maduro over Trump any day of the week.
I'll stay right here if Mr. Trump wins, where I only have to worry about the son of Ferdinand Marcos running the country.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2024, 8:44 pm

He should fly to Russia instead. That country really suits him.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 1:56 am

Good riddance! But I wonder why he'd want to go to a leftist dictatorship, and not to Russia?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 3:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Good riddance! But I wonder why he'd want to go to a leftist dictatorship, and not to Russia?

Putin would have no use for him

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 4:13 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Putin would have no use for him

That would break Trump's little black heart!

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 4:36 am

I like Trump better than Kamala. For the life of me, it seems pro-Kamala people are simply anti-Trump; they really don't like Kamala as an individual. If you're voting for someone because they're NOT the other person, then I think you don't understand what voting (ideally) should be.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 4:42 am

Why doesn't he flee now so he doesn't have to do it later?

BillyTree
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 5:27 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I like Trump better than Kamala. For the life of me, it seems pro-Kamala people are simply anti-Trump; they really don't like Kamala as an individual. If you're voting for someone because they're NOT the other person, then I think you don't understand what voting (ideally) should be.

What do you like about Trump as a person? I get it if people on the far right vote for him because they share his racist, anti-women and gay views. But like him? He's totally immoral, despicable by normal moral standards and probably a fullblown narcissist.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 12:04 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

How dare someone be motivated by policy differences more than just the candidate's personality. :roll:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 3:05 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

That's not my perception. I've seen her supporters energized in a way that Biden hadn't had (and I very much like Biden). She's gained the fire that Obama had had.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 6:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

That's not my perception. I've seen her supporters energized in a way that Biden hadn't had (and I very much like Biden). She's gained the fire that Obama had had.

I think she'll do better with younger voters than Biden would have.

But, as someone who's neutral toward both Biden and Trump, the whole thing looks so silly. I felt bad for Biden, keeping him up there was like elder abuse. As someone with no real political motivation either way, I thought, "Gee, Biden is way to gone mentally to be president for the next 4 years."

The Democratic Party kept insisting, ademently, that Biden was 100% fit to be president. Anyone who said otherwise was just some Trump fanatic. I thought, "No, I don't really care about Trump. But Biden is clearly not mentally aware enough to continue on." But all the top brass insisted.

The ONE, just ONE, debate with Trump, and all of those people flip-flopped and suddenly changed their tune. "Biden isn't fit, he must step down and give Kamala the nomination!" It's okay for one to change their mind, but to deny, deny, deny what the public saw (Biden's mental decline), then turn around and use it to get rid of him seems so damned underhanded and scummy. Biden actually didn't do that bad at the debate.

And they let him get all the way to the top and win the nomination, THEN forced him out. At least with LBJ, he was told in advance, "You will lose, do not seek or accept the Democratic nomination."

Now, with Trump, at least we know what we're getting, better or worse. A local court had no business trying him for election fraud. Not saying he's innocent or guilty, I'm saying it's not up to the Manhattan D.A. to put him on trial for that. (The LOCAL meter maid can give you a parking ticket for an unpaid meter. It's not her place to ask if you filed your FEDERAL income taxes on time.) It seemed downright unAmerican.

And the man survived an assassination attempt and still continues on. I don't think anyone deserves to be murdered, regardless of how you feel about them. I don't think most of us here could carry on so easily if we were millimeters away from having almost been murdered.

As for Kamala...who the hell is she? If Biden was so mentally unfit in recent months, why didn't she step up to the plate more? Like most VPs, she's just a figurehead. Now, we're supposed to really admire her policies...What policies? What does she even stand for?

I think a lot of neutral folks will say, "Something is really fishy with the Democratic Party bosses. They propped up Biden to suddenly throw him under the bus, and try to reinvent the wheel this late in the election cycle. Something ain't right here."