Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2015, 10:07 am

Lintar wrote:
heavenlyabyss wrote:
Some of them, I feel bad for. I think they have been brainwashed.

Even if they have been brainwashed you shouldn't feel sorry for them, because the world will become a better place - a MUCH better place - when people who are so easily led astray disappear from the face of it. The fact that many, if not most, of these idiots quickly get killed when they go over there is good news as far as I am concerned.

So you want to declare jihad on the jihadists? Is this what civilized people do? Is this really the best we can do? Is this the only option we have available?

It's all very sad to me to me Very very sad. I wish I was in a position where I could do more.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2015, 10:16 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
Lintar wrote:
heavenlyabyss wrote:

Even if they have been brainwashed you shouldn't feel sorry for them, because the world will become a better place - a MUCH better place - when people who are so easily led astray disappear from the face of it. The fact that many, if not most, of these idiots quickly get killed when they go over there is good news as far as I am concerned.

So you want to declare jihad on the jihadists? Is this what civilized people do? Is this really the best we can do? Is this the only option we have available?

It's all very sad to me to me Very very sad. I wish I was in a position where I could do more.

What else is there? These people are busy with ethnic cleansing, it's not like there is a middle ground somewhere.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

Sad. Really f*****g sad.

It's comments like this that make me want to give up on living.

I understand your logic, but it's just very sad to me.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2015, 8:32 pm

heavenlyabyss wrote:
Lintar wrote:
heavenlyabyss wrote:

Yes, yes, yes, and again yes. People who think that it's 'fun' to kill others don't themselves deserve to live. :evil: