Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 5:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Last I heard Japan has already recovered from the dip.

Oh okay.I think the S and P 500 has a correction every year or two and a 20 percent or more crash at least once a decade.I think the stock market is in a bull market for 8 out of every 10 years.I remember hearing about the 87 crash that they thought it was the next great depression but it recovered.The stock market will prolly do better with Harris in the White House rather than Trump because democrats tend to be better for the stock market.I guess partly because of all the money printing.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2024, 6:55 pm

While not specifically crashing, there does seem to be some kind of global tumble-down effect going on.

With the Philippine peso gaining strength against the American dollar, something bad must be happening.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2024, 6:59 am

I invested a little bit of money while the stock market was down because of this crash.I invested some money in the index.This correction will be forgotten at some point.Its prolly just a minor bump in the road for the stock market long-term.