Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

@ KevinLA

That is entirely supposition on your part, the "evidence" has been debunked, and looks more like the prosecutor and police went on a witchhunt and ignored all the other evidence that may have implicated someone else, and now the trail has gone cold.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 10:51 am

As soon as I see evidence linking someone else to the crime, I'll change my mind. So far, all the evidence I've seen points to Amanda Knox, Rafaele Sollecito and maybe Rudy Guede though I am suspicious of his guilt because of the fact he came and went so quickly. What if he and Kercher had a sexual encounter before the murder took place and Guede left before she was murdered?
Meanwhile Knox's and Sollecito's footprints are all over the crime scene and there's evidence they tried to tidy up. Then, there's the crazy mop story which conveniently explains the removal of a mop from the flat to Sollecito's flat, the strong bleach smell in Sollecito's kitchen. They must have bleached the mop out good. All of it reeks of guilt and now it's being treated more like a fraternity hazing than the serious crime it is. Two very sick individuals have just been unleashed. You all get your body guards ready!

From the evidence, this what appears to have happened. On the night of Nov 1,Rudy most likely saw Meredith walking home from her friends and chatted her up. He accompanied her home and they had sex. He went to use the bathroom and heard a fight outside. It was Amanda and Meredith arguing. The two got along at first, but had a falling out and were no longer friends. Rudy stays in the bathroom, hearing the fight escalate and Meredith screaming. It must have freaked him out so much, he forgot to flush the toilet. After everything got quiet, he exits the bathroom to see what happened. It shocks him so he quickly exits the house. Amanda and Rafaele quickly try to clean up as best they can in the small bathroom. They wash the blood from their hands. One of them stages a break in so they can pin the crime on someone else. They could have seen Rudy and didn't name him because he saw them both and would turn them in, or they never knew he had been there. When they leave the apartment, they grab a few things- money, cell phones and mop they used to clean the bathroom floor. They throw the cellphones in some bushes on the way to Sollecito's flat. They discuss what they will do. Amanda decides she will return to the apartment in the morning where she will attempt to manipulate the crime scene even further.

During the argument, Meredith could have said something that threatened Knox. Something like, "I am going to turn you in and you will be expelled!" Something that sent Amanda over the edge. Maybe what Meredith said involved Patrick Lumumba which would provide motive to implicate him. Everything Knox and Sollecito did after the murder was to cover up a crime that was not planned but was carried out in the heat of rage and anger. Now it's working. That is exactly what is happening. Someone else is taking the blame for them. Apparently, their cover up is successful.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

Dear Anna, I agree with about 90% of your theory. One thing, I can't see Meredith Kercher willingly allowing Rudy Guede into her home. He was a local hang-around, VERY low-level drug dealer, wanna-be, pest, always after the college girls, trying to hang out with the local college kids...I've also never read anywhere that she (Meredith) was into casual, 1 time or 1 night sex..from everything I've read, she was much more conservative, traditional, even. Anyhow, from the forensics, there were at least 3 people assaulting/ killing the girl, there's plenty on the Internet describing what was done to her, why it took more than one person. Meredith was the victim of a deliberate, brutal assault, not a hair-pulling fistfight between 2 women..there were men attacking her. Patrick Lumumba was a bar owner, Amanda's boss, she threw his name out early on during questioning. He has a wife, kids, has lived inPerugina for years, has no involvement in this, except that Amanda desperately wanted to distract the police. I agree with you that these two are sociopaths, and now they are free. 'Miss Knox' is back in America, and her parents have invited Sollecito to visit...so they will both be here; perhaps they can contact Casey Anthony and go bar-hopping. Just my humble personal opinion...Sylkat :x

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Anna, I agree with about 90% of your theory. One thing, I can't see Meredith Kercher willingly allowing Rudy Guede into her home. He was a local hang-around, VERY low-level drug dealer, wanna-be, pest, always after the college girls, trying to hang out with the local college kids...I've also never read anywhere that she (Meredith) was into casual, 1 time or 1 night sex..from everything I've read, she was much more conservative, traditional, even. Anyhow, from the forensics, there were at least 3 people assaulting/ killing the girl, there's plenty on the Internet describing what was done to her, why it took more than one person. Meredith was the victim of a deliberate, brutal assault, not a hair-pulling fistfight between 2 women..there were men attacking her. Patrick Lumumba was a bar owner, Amanda's boss, she threw his name out early on during questioning. He has a wife, kids, has lived inPerugina for years, has no involvement in this, except that Amanda desperately wanted to distract the police. I agree with you that these two are sociopaths, and now they are free. 'Miss Knox' is back in America, and her parents have invited Sollecito to visit...so they will both be here; perhaps they can contact Casey Anthony and go bar-hopping. Just my humble personal opinion...Sylkat :x

It would have been Rafaele and Amanda attacking her. One holding her down, the other doing the attacking. It was much more than just "hair pulling." Just because Amanda and Meredith are both women, in the heat of the moment, do not think that a woman cannot be strong and vicious just like a man with all the adrenaline pumping through the body.

I keep expecting Knox and Anthony to team up together in defense of all those unjustly accused and wrongly imprisoned. There is the possibility that Knox and Rafaele are hiding the involvement of another man. It could have been Rafaele, Amanda and a third unknown assailant.

I get the feeling they thought she was a goody two shoes and resented her for having an attitude with them.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

Dear Anna, I think you are very right about anger/adrenaline/strength, and there were drugs in her (and Sollecito's) system; Amanda is very athletic, was apparently doing cartwheels in the police station after her arrest! I agree with your final sentence 100%...I have read numerous versions of that in comments from mutual acquaintances of both girls. Sylkat
R.I.P., Meredith, where you are, no one can hurt you.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

I don't believe for one minute that Amanda Knox has Autism. Everything about the way she has acted since the murder of her flatmate suggests a narcissistic sociopath who doesn't care about anyone but herself. She never appeared to be troubled over Meredith's murder. She didn't seem concerned or afraid for her own well being considering someone so close to her was murdered and she, supposedly, didn't know by who. I would have been scared to death in that situation but not her.

The only time she did show concern was when they sentenced her, then she cried non stop, but only for herself. She kept on crying for herself, even after Italy's supreme court freed her. Were the tears ever for Meredith? No, only for Amanda, like so many murderers before, sobbing hysterically at their own verdicts and sentences but never once for their victims.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

Dear Anna, You are Absolutely, totally, 100% right. Every word. Sylkat

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Anna, You are Absolutely, totally, 100% right. Every word. Sylkat

Something else I notice, Sylkat, it's been mentioned in the press about how Amanda might become an activist for those unjustly imprisoned. Again, it goes back to her and her warped thinking, that she is somehow an innocent victim. She could just as easily become an activist for murder victims to honor Meredith's memory so everything is not completely about Amanda. Instead, she chooses to focus on her perceived situation.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 4:16 am

KevinLA wrote:
Wake up people.

She and her boyfriend were fellow sociopaths.

When people come across as overly friendly and caring, they are usually sociopaths.

She more than likely had something to do with the murder.

The only question I have is, why wouldn't Rudy Guede implicate her if she took part?

Take a look at the Seal Beach murdered. His neighbor thought he was a nice guy.

Yes, because very friendly people are always sociopaths. What is this pseudo-feudian bull? I know nice people, they were certainly not sociopaths compared to the nasty people who just smiled rather than be friendly and caring. This is despicable.

You're just saying that she more than likely did it because she gave you the wrong signals. This is about the most barbaric thing I have ever heard. Innocent until proven guilty? And it's clear that she wasn't guilty.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 4:19 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
I don't believe for one minute that Amanda Knox has Autism. Everything about the way she has acted since the murder of her flatmate suggests a narcissistic sociopath who doesn't care about anyone but herself. She never appeared to be troubled over Meredith's murder. She didn't seem concerned or afraid for her own well being considering someone so close to her was murdered and she, supposedly, didn't know by who. I would have been scared to death in that situation but not her.

The only time she did show concern was when they sentenced her, then she cried non stop, but only for herself. She kept on crying for herself, even after Italy's supreme court freed her. Were the tears ever for Meredith? No, only for Amanda, like so many murderers before, sobbing hysterically at their own verdicts and sentences but never once for their victims.

I know she didn't have autism, but I think you need to be quiet and quit throwing around absurd rumours. Why don't you produce real evidence than conclude something on how you feel. This is a massive problem with people in the PPR section. They want to feel what they want to, not depend on evidence. By the by, I had the same feeling about her too, but without true evidence the attempt to charge her is empty hot air.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 4:49 am

I do believe that since this is a discussion forum that we are all allowed to discuss current events from our personal viewpoints. If some of us feel that Miss Knox is guilty, we do have the right to opine, and the right to say why we believe this. This is not a courtroom, we are not members of a jury, we are members of an 'online community' who like to share our thoughts and insights. I personally don't want to 'be quiet', because I come here to have someone to talk to. If I say something erroneous or untrue, I will stand corrected and apologize. I believe everyone on this topic has made it clear that we are sharing feelings, theories, personal viewpoints, not trying to be police, judges, juries, or CSI technicians. We are just intelligent articulate people who want to talk about this tragic murder case, and our opinions regarding Miss Knox. No one has to agree with me, and I don't have to agree with anyone else on this subject. We all do have the right to express ourselves and the obligation to respect each others' opinions on the subject. Sylkat

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 5:03 am

Gedrene wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

The only time she did show concern was when they sentenced her, then she cried non stop, but only for herself. She kept on crying for herself, even after Italy's supreme court. freed her. Were the tears ever for Meredith? No, only for Amanda, like so many murderers before, sobbing hysterically at their own verdicts and sentences but never once for their victims.

I know she didn't have autism, but I think you need to be quiet and quit throwing around absurd rumours. Why don't you produce real evidence than conclude something on how you feel. This is a massive problem with people in the PPR section. They want to feel what they want to, not depend on evidence. By the by, I had the same feeling about her too, but without true evidence the attempt to charge her is empty hot air.

What rumors? All of this is based on evidence from the crime scene and the autopsy report. Do yuo know what the results of the report are? Perhaps you might want to read it before criticizing me.

Have you read about the actual case or believe she is not guilty based on what's been said in the media? What is in the media is from the Amanda Knox camp and focuses on a few strands of DNA. If you study the actual crime scene you will get a different feel for what really happened the night of Nov 1. There is plenty of "real" evidence.

Besides, the verdict could have been thrown out on a technicality which does not mean Amanda Knox is not guilty. It just means proper procedures were not adhered to at some point.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 8:50 am

KevinLA wrote:
Wake up people.

She and her boyfriend were fellow sociopaths.

When people come across as overly friendly and caring, they are usually sociopaths.

She more than likely had something to do with the murder.

The only question I have is, why wouldn't Rudy Guede implicate her if she took part?

Take a look at the Seal Beach murdered. His neighbor thought he was a nice guy.
Armchair psychiatry at its finest. I guess reading a couple of wiki articles makes you qualified to make that judgment :roll:

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

What really bothers me in these discussions is the assumption that there can EVER be a "normal" way to act in such extraordinary circumstances, and that these assumptions can be used to derive potential guilt or innocence. Has it ever been considered that true sociopaths are capable of studying how "average" people react, and of perfecting those mannerisms, while it is normal emotional people who are most likely to react completely unpredictably? There is only "average" and "not average," and "not average" cannot be construed as anything other than "not average." I haven't met very many people of any neurology who act "average" at all times in all situations.

Most people seem to consider me a sympathetic / empathetic person, but if I walked into a crime scene with no chance of saving the dead life, I am sure I would react with only one instinct: self-preservation. If I knew I would be, by circumstance, a suspect in that crime, all my energy would be going into staying sane, so that I could render my information as factually accurately as possible. I cannot imagine there being any bandwidth for expressing sympathy for the lost life; that would have to come after I was no longer in danger.

The world has never seen Amanda Knox in anything resembling a normal situation, or in one where she had the luxury of responding without any self-preservation. Which means, to me, that reading into her behavior one way or another to decide likely guilt or innocence is ridiculous. It has to come down to the factual evidence.

It is also proven that witnesses will read behavior differently depending on how they feel about the person at the time they are asked to describe the behavior. If you hear Amanda is a suspect and then reflect on her behavior, you are likely to see suspicious aspects in it, simply because of that coloring. Without that information, you would describe her behavior differently. There are documented instances of this in police interviews of the same witnesses before person A has come under suspicion, and after.

It doesn't matter if she is NT or AS or something else: behavior in an extraordinary situation is not a reliable indicator of anything at all. I completely understand that there are situations the attempt is required, particularly when trying to PREVENT crime, but the hindsight use as led to many, many proven false conclusions, and it bothers me to see that as such a center piece of the conversation here.

Last edited by DW_a_mom on 15 Oct 2011, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

Rudy Guede did implicate Knox and Sollecito when he changed his story. He said they entered the apartment and killed Kercher while he was in the bathroom. He had fallen asleep on the toilet.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Rudy Guede did implicate Knox and Sollecito when he changed his story. He said they entered the apartment and killed Kercher while he was in the bathroom. He had fallen asleep on the toilet.

Yeah, when he changed his story.

Completely unreliable.

Just as Amanda's self-preservation implication of her boss was unreliable.