20 shooting victims in California active shooter situation -

Page 3 of 25 [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:25 pm

I'm sure they'll find a way to pin it on us.

And use it to push a confiscation agenda.

I'll say it again-- A few SANE people with guns could have reduced the body count by quite a bit, and prevented a manhunt.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:30 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
I'm sure they'll find a way to pin it on us.

And use it to push a confiscation agenda.

I'll say it again-- A few SANE people with guns could have reduced the body count by quite a bit, and prevented a manhunt.

That's not true either.

The shooters were heavily armed weapons and armor (according to reports).
They are prepared to be shot at.

Even the best train gun owners are no match for unexpected shootings when they are a part of it, especially when the shooters are armed to the hilt and are wearing bullet proof armor.

At best they could do is delay them for a few seconds.

The U.S. government and many states just want to make it much harder to buy guns, so those who wish to kill have a reduced chance to get them.

Most shooters are actually sane, just hateful or unhappy.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:33 pm

There is a story about the Inland Regional Center in the Washington Post:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ins ... al-center/

It's really hard to understand why such a place would be anyone's target.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:34 pm

Adamantium wrote:

Disabled people aren't liked here in the U.S. because they are seen as a drain on society by getting government benefits.
Plenty of people in the U.S. are very upset if not outright hateful of the social programs that help disabled people and others.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Dec 2015, 6:41 pm

This has the hallmarks of a Paris style ISIS attack, hopefully they find and kill these terrorists before they try to strike again. They got one but there are two more on the loose.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2015, 6:42 pm

I heard on NBC news that the place where the gunman shot people was a special needs center, and at the special needs center, there was holiday party. I am starting to think that the gunman are against people with disabilities.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:44 pm

Aspie202 wrote:
I heard on NBC news that the place where the gunman shot people was a special needs center, and at the special needs center, there was holiday party. I am starting to think that the gunman are against people with disabilities.

There are plenty of people who feel that way in the U.S.
Though to be fair it's not exclusive to the U.S.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:45 pm

Adamantium wrote:

They said there was some Christmas party going on at the time and they don't know if that group was being targeted.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:45 pm

Aspie202 wrote:

One thing is sure, whoever did this must die a horrible and painful death.

WAautisticguy
Toucan
Toucan

02 Dec 2015, 6:47 pm

First it was Paris. Then Colorado Springs. Now San Bernardino. Not even a month since Paris.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. Hopefully they get all of the suspects soon. There is tentative reports of 1 suspect down. 14 dead, some say 17, up to 20 dead. 17 injured.
City is completely on lockdown.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 6:52 pm

WAautisticguy wrote:
First it was Paris. Then Colorado Springs. Now San Bernardino. Not even a month since Paris.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. Hopefully they get all of the suspects soon. There is tentative reports of 1 suspect down. 14 dead, some say 17, up to 20 dead. 17 injured.

Paris was a terrorist attack by ISIS.
Colorado was an elderly man with mental health issues, he did what he did because of conservative values.
This is most likely just criminal act done by some hateful Americans, who wanted to punish those who receive assistance.

Disabled people have a huge negative stigma in U.S. and other countries.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2015, 6:55 pm

WAautisticguy wrote:

I did some quick research and math, and I figured out there have been at least 177 deaths in total this past month due to shootings.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Dec 2015, 6:57 pm

They wouldn't be so cautious with the shooter they killed in the SUV if they weren't afraid of him wearing a suicide vest like they did in France so you can make the assumptions based on that.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 7:11 pm

You know, I kind of wish they don't kill the other shooters. I think death is too easy for them. Besides they probably planned for it anyway. I'd much rather see them rot in prison for the rest of their lives instead. That and also we might be able to get information out of them.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2015, 7:19 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
You know, I kind of wish they don't kill the other shooters. I think death is too easy for them. Besides they probably planned for it anyway. I'd much rather see them rot in prison for the rest of their lives instead. That and also we might be able to get information out of them.

One suspect is still at large, so officers might consider sparing him for information. Also, another suspect is injured, so they may spare him as well.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 7:21 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Aspie202 wrote:
One thing is sure, whoever did this must die a horrible and painful death.
No.

Whoever did this must receive justice through Due Process, not cowboy justice.

We need to show the world - especially those places under terrorist rule - the ours is a nation ruled by law, not revenge.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.