Page 3 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 9:44 pm

A despicable political assassination. The elites couldn't beat Trump in the election, so they used bullets to kill him.(Attempted)

despicable political battles are common. The 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage is one of them.

Last edited by belijojo on 13 Jul 2024, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 9:47 pm

Trump's incessant head bobbing and body rocking during his speech was prescient. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 9:55 pm

belijojo wrote:
A despicable political assassination. The elites couldn't beat Trump in the election, so they used bullets to kill him.(Attempted)

despicable political battles are common. The 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage is one of them.

If the elites had been behind this, they would have hired a professional who wouldn't have missed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:10 pm

seems no matter what happens, amuuurica is doomed to have all of its social progress of the last 100 years reversed, if not more.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:13 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Interesting to think what would have happened if he actually had been killed.
Interesting to think what will happen now that he has survived. Knowing Trump, he will milk this for all its worth, especially if the shooter is a democrat/progressive/etc.

The times keep getting more interesting. And dangerous.

It is very fascinating these times, but it's scary to.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:14 pm

these are the times the ancient chinese warned us about (referencing the old chinese curse, "may your descendents live in interesting times.")

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:16 pm

If I understand Trump's court filings, the President has immunity to illegal acts.
So, it doesn't matter whether or not the President's rhetoric triggered someone, as he has immunity.
Trump, on the other hand, isn't President right now, so the playing field is not level.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:46 pm

Shooter was 20 year old man from the American state of Pennsylvania.I dont think his name has been released yet.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:52 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Either someone who really hates trump took things to far....

Or it's a stunt by the MAGA's. Not sure what my opinion is on it just yet.

^^^^^^^^[[[[[ THIS ONE. ]]]]]^^^^^^^^

Have this weird sensation? that Ex-President D. Trump is following a Playbook written down many years earlier
By a Nefarious German Dictator ..during WW2 .

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 10:53 pm

^^^^i hate to say this but stranger things have happened in world history.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:05 pm

Jakki wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Either someone who really hates trump took things to far....

Or it's a stunt by the MAGA's. Not sure what my opinion is on it just yet.

^^^^^^^^[[[[[ THIS ONE. ]]]]]^^^^^^^^

Have this weird sensation? that Ex-President D. Trump is following a Playbook written down many years earlier
By a Nefarious German Dictator ..during WW2 .

hmm yes, I wonder who this mysterious German dictator could be that trump seems to take influence from...clearly it's not Hitler, no it couldn't be /S
and on redit( /S) means sarcasm.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:22 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Shooter was 20 year old man from the American state of Pennsylvania.I dont think his name has been released yet.

I'm guessing this is a lone wolf. As Kraichie mentioned, the elites would have hired a professional hitman and if it had been a CIA/FBI hit they would have used Psy-ops on some poor sucker given him a mind wipe so he couldn't remember killing trump.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:24 pm

from two different sources [news from trump's divorce proceedings against ivana trump, and from trump's own mouth] trump kept a copy of hitler's speeches.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-a ... od-1854045

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
belijojo wrote:

If the elites had been behind this, they would have hired a professional who wouldn't have missed.

If the elites had done it, they probably would have just arranged to poison his meals. I doubt anybody would ask too many questions if he keeled over of a heart attack right after eating.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:36 pm

So based on the fact trump is still alive, we can cross out the elites....

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 11:37 pm

trump's first speech after the shooting:

"I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!"