Page 4 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 5:56 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
8O 8O 8O

Wow, just wow

If you've got something rational to say, say it like you mean it, instead of coming off all high and mighty like Corbyn's right or should I say left, hand man. The bloke can't associate our national anthem to anyone elses, nor does he have an education. He would only square up to the bastards pushing us out of Europe for a quick deal on immigration and sod the numbers coming over again. Wants to create the impression that money can grow on trees and all tax payers can be free of paying tax, when in fact it'd push taxes up on everything. He's being told what to say and confers to notes to explain it, fine, you shouldn't condemn someone who's uneducated but it's all lies and more lies. A load of cock and bull to get him in and give him a p.m's salary, his only dream. A two faced whinger who should have emmigrated himself instead of grassing up a political constituentcy at societies whim.
He is from a loaded background, he has won supporters from the right just for this, as no Tory can vote for someone with clean honest credentials, and a true labour can't vote for benefit cuts and healthcare cuts, minus the price changes in transport.. the only thing that he actively campaigns with. That leaves a stalemate, and if it's a hung parliament it is.
I don't change sides to form a majority who think they're right and thinks everyone else has been told lies, only a bitter two faced hypocrite who has to lose a house or a slice of their pension to make the economy better off is going to finally get judged and get their 'pay rewards' for being harsh to their employees, and I hope they lose big time.

Whatever May's party does, she is doing what the country voted on. Who wants corrupt free trade agreements and more ISIS attacks!? The borders need reigning in, not just because of this, so everyone who's British can get the jobs others have stolen, from the stupid E.U human rights act.

Last edited by Empathy on 08 Jun 2017, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 5:58 pm

QuillAlba wrote:

The NHS should be protected by any elected government, it's very important and precious.

*also what you wrote is also a personal insult, but I forgive you my friend*

Topic is UK General Election, and I don't trade false insults for another, so I don't have to forgive you for anything.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:01 pm

We were talking about the NHS though.

You said we have free healthcare, which is false, we pay for NHS.

We pay as one to reduce the costs giving us excellent health care.

The tories are trying to break it, they are already selling parts off.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:06 pm

QuillAlba wrote:

Whatever, 'you were talking hans solo', so stop privately stalking and quoting me, it won't win you any favours in the final Brexit talks or that one either. Most Scots were patriotically voting to stay within the U.K, and I hope it doesn't come to more embarrassment from Sturgeon. Most Scots are probably going to get ruined by their NHS, and it's the same everywhere, so get used to it. America has some of the most talented surgeons in the world and hopefully we can use alot more research from them by investing in better healthcare that saves lives.
Leave means Leave and people should accept that and move on, when it comes to it, nobody is in safer or better hands.
Its in our own. Hopefully that answers some of your discussion which was started by someone else and seemed one sided before. Why others persist in following like sheep I don't know.

Last edited by Empathy on 08 Jun 2017, 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

Empathy wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:

Whatever, 'you were talking hans solo', so stop privately stalking and quoting me, it won't win you any favours in the Brexit debate or that one either.

The NHS though.

We both agree it should be protected?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:22 pm

I think it should, especially after going to a local NHS hospital (run privately) just for a blood test. It was a shambles and the staff were panicked. And the carpark wasn't clear about charging people really high fines and someone I know got caught from it. In NHS carpark. Disgusting.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:30 pm

smudge wrote:
especially after going to a local NHS hospital (run privately) just for a blood test. It was a shambles and the staff were panicked. And the carpark wasn't clear about charging people really high fines and someone I know got caught from it. In NHS carpark. Disgusting.

Well, I haven't disagreed it shouldn't be protected, but it hasn't in the sense that clinics are not getting some free treatments in for some operations they could get before and free up hospital beds.
I don't actually know of an NHS hospital being run privately yet. When they start charging patients for consultations, then its going private. Maybe they should charge some people who go to A and E to get quicker e-referals and cheaper gastric bypass ops. I mean, you go if you are in severe pain and you cant wait until morning to see or speak to your g.p, not for a minor check up because you're old or partially sighted. There are people I've seen who have gone in for just that and for a chat and a biscuit. Christ.

Last edited by Empathy on 08 Jun 2017, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:40 pm

I looked it up. It was actually a clinic (sorry, not hospital) with a partnership between the NHS and a private company. It didn't work for that place, when it was ran by the NHS the place was relatively relaxed.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 6:47 pm

^^ It's happening left right and centre because the money that was going in is getting blocked by Hun't cabinet policies to charge for every hospital bed run in a private clinic. When I actually went into one it was to remove blocked cysts in my oral cavity not to have some expensive botox under Bupa or any other perk that brings facialplastys into fore by manipulating everyone with a genuine condition to get bed blocked by a bay city roller.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 7:24 pm

Live Vid on France24

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 8:44 pm

I have noticed two radio adverts tonight that were unusual. One of them was for advertising standards and monitoring them to make sure they didn't give false information. Well f***, I haven't heard an advert like that in YEARS. And I also heard one about getting students to study media studies - the subject for critical thinking!! !

Go Corbyn! F*** I hope he wins.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 8:46 pm

Whoever wins, they should stop f***ing with our media and making everyone as dumb as sh!t. It's so blatant and everything has turned on its head as regards to standards and unbiased arguments and sh***y massively dumbed down documentaries and blatantly biased news. It has f***ed me right off. If they could turn that right around to how it used to be, that would be miraculous.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 8:52 pm

And I wonder if he got into power if they would start mentioning the DATA PROTECTION ACT like they used to, y'know, because peoples' personal information is private, and well, personal, and NOT for others to sell.

I'm not even that politically minded, but the way they have changed media is disgusting. The way they promote ideas without even arguing about them properly, and coming to a simplistic biased conclusion has F***ED ME RIGHT OFF.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Jun 2017, 9:22 pm

Will May resign after such a bungled early election?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 9:27 pm

I reckon so. I think she didn't want to bother. It did us all a favour. I mean, it's not just the Conservative values that people are against, but the lying and manipulation of our media, discouraging people from studying media, dumbing everything down (I could link examples of past and present documentaries) people have had enough. And wanting to introduce dementia tax, I mean for the older population who would vote - what was she thinking?

I'm hoping this country will be freer, I think Corbyn is a genuine bloke, and we need old Labour back.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 9:47 pm

Shoot, it isn't looking good now.