Are we about to make a truely fantastic discovery????

Page 5 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 11:00 pm

jimmy m wrote:
So my best guess is that the island nation of Atlantes existed somewhere on one of the Central American islands and is now buried underwater around 300 feet below the surface, hidden by many feet of debris..

If there was one atlantis, then why not many?
https://explorersweb.com/the-real-atlan ... the-world/

I mentioned south Indian foundation myths which talk of a sunken continent called Kumari Kandam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumari_Ka ... ari%20Nadu.

A interesting story involved the King Rama who invaded the island of Sri Lanka to rescue his captured wife Sita from the Sri Lankan king Ravanna. Rama got to the southern tip of India he asked for help from the famous monkey king named Hanuman who looked like this

Look familiar?
Let's go for a journey, before Buddhism arrived in China from India, hinduism was already well known in China, infact there's evidence of hindu structures called Lingams dotted throughout south east asia and China.
The Chinese character for sign is 示shì and “shiva linga” is the “cosmic egg” that is a representation that can be associated with “timeless formless spaceless” or “nothingness” or zero. Interestingly the mathematical concept of zero was invented in India.
the story of the monkey king Hanuman was so popular he became a favourite character of the ancient chinese called Sun wukong (who is also called the Monkey King) which coincidentally is the world's most popular video game in Asia
Notice the similarity with Hanuman?

But what is really interesting is King Hanuman helped rama across the ocean between India and Sri Lanka by building a bridge to cross. the story of course was considered a myth as how could a monkey king build a giant stone bridge...but if it was true, is there evidence of a submerged bridge under the sea??
Shockingly satellite imagery shows the presence of what appears to be an underwater bridge

NASA have even better images

How long ago was this submerged?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 10:54 am

This south Indian supposed equivalent to Atlantis is very mirage-y if you go by native sources. The legends never specify the size of this supposed sunken land (it coulda been the size of your back yard, none say it was continental sized).

And in the 19th century it got conflated with the now defunct theory by Westerner geologists that there was a lost land bridge in the Indian Ocean Westerners dubbed "Lemuria".

Named after "lemurs", primitive primates that predated the monkeys. Westerners noticed that there were fossil lemurs in both southern Africa and in India, and that living lemurs still dominate the tree tops in Madagascar. Ergo there musta been a land bridge extending from south Africa to India that passed through the island of Madagascar. This lost landbridge theory is rendered obsolete by plate tectonics and continential drift.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 4:16 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
This south Indian supposed equivalent to Atlantis is very mirage-y if you go by native sources. The legends never specify the size of this supposed sunken land (it coulda been the size of your back yard, none say it was continental sized).

that's why I was tying it back to the Hanuman-Ramayana myth, In Hanuman's time the kingdom King Rama was trying to build his bridge across the sea to was not Sri Lanka but Kumari Kandam, the submerged continent.

How big was it? Ravanna was the most powerful king at the time a worthy opponent to Rama. His kingdom was roughly this size

thus it encompassed what is modern island of Sri lanka but even Sri Lankan myths have a memory of a much larger landmass in days of old.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 4:41 pm

So let me continue on. As I said there is another book that delves very deep into our history. It actually goes back to the very beginning of our universe, the time knows as the Big Bang. It occurred around 13.787 billion years ago.

According to Wikipedia the Big Bang happened around 13.787 billion years ago.

And this other book talks about the beginning of the event.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. And God called the light day and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

So this book, known as the Bible, begins by describing the very beginning, the Big Bang.

But if we travel forward in the first Book of the Bible, the book of Genesis, we come upon the same Event that is described in the story of Atlantis. In this book the event is described as the Great Flood and Noah and the Ark.

But if you delve between these two stories in the book there is the story of human creation, the Story of Adam and Eve.

Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Then God took a rib from Adam and created a woman.

And the man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called woman, because she was taken out of Man."

What is the point? Adam and Eve were not created on our planet Earth but somewhere else. We were very much like the other animals that existed in the world. But something went wrong. Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They realized they were naked and clothed themselves and God cast them down to Earth.

The beginning of the Human Race began here. But our story is not finished yet. Other beings exist in our universe. Some may exist within the Planet Mars. These aliens are very smart, have very advanced technology and are watching, watching, watching.

What we see in this video, is not of Martian origin, rather these objects came from Earth over the very far past, thousands of years. Beneath the surface of the planet liquid water exists and an advanced civilization is using it as a habitable planet.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 5:07 pm

jimmy m wrote:
And the man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called woman, because she was taken out of Man."

What is the point? Adam and Eve were not created on our planet Earth but somewhere else. We were very much like the other animals that existed in the world. But something went wrong. Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They realized they were naked and clothed themselves and God cast them down to Earth.

So if you take intelligent control over human evolution as a viable theory then an alien took cells from a rib of a primitive hominid and created modern man. In the Sumerian and Egyptian foundation myths, the Annunaki or gods created man to be their servants, but then man developed their own independent thought and rebelled against the gods (Adam or the Egyptians or Sumerians take your pick). Man was too much trouble and left to fend for themselves but continued worshipping their creators.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 5:12 pm

jimmy m wrote:
But our story is not finished yet. Other beings exist in our universe. Some may exist within the Planet Mars. These aliens are very smart, have very advanced technology and are watching, watching, watching.

What we see in this video, is not of Martian origin, rather these objects came from Earth over the very far past, thousands of years. Beneath the surface of the planet liquid water exists and an advanced civilization is using it as a habitable planet.

Aliens or artificial intelligence? who knows?. Are we being monitored? I suspect we are. Are there objects yet to be discovered that connect us to aliens? We have reached a point now where there might be a race between our government (shadow government?) disclosing what they know before we eventually discover an artifact that connects our past to our future.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 9:22 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

that's why I was tying it back to the Hanuman-Ramayana myth, In Hanuman's time the kingdom King Rama was trying to build his bridge across the sea to was not Sri Lanka but Kumari Kandam, the submerged continent.

How big was it? Ravanna was the most powerful king at the time a worthy opponent to Rama. His kingdom was roughly this size

thus it encompassed what is modern island of Sri lanka but even Sri Lankan myths have a memory of a much larger landmass in days of old.

That big landmass is all BS (even on the mythical level). The very article you linked to says that. There is no such landmass in Sri Lankan folklore.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 4:34 am

Sri Lankans are 20% tamil and the story is a tamil myth
https://vocal.media/earth/the-legend-of ... -mythology

tamil by the way, is the oldest continuously used language in the world
https://www.holidify.com/pages/oldest-l ... rn%20world.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 4:44 am

Hanuman is very very popular in Asia
https://www.news.com.au/technology/chin ... fb45c0a42d

Amazing how strong a memory of a mythical king (who is supposed to not exist) was adopted into cultures where he was accepted thousands of years ago

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 5:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sri Lankans are 20% tamil and the story is a tamil myth
https://vocal.media/earth/the-legend-of ... -mythology

tamil by the way, is the oldest continuously used language in the world
https://www.holidify.com/pages/oldest-l ... rn%20world.

I never knew this. Somewhat surprising that the world's oldest language would also be one spoken by hundreds of millions rather than in a few isolated mountain villages e.g. Aramaic.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 5:26 am

cyberdad wrote:

Amazing how strong a memory of a mythical king (who is supposed to not exist) was adopted into cultures where he was accepted thousands of years ago

In the West we have Arthur, although it's a different sort of myth i.e. there are people who seriously believe he was a historical figure and will point to remains of structures they'll tell you are associated with his reign. Arthurian legend may have something to do with the spread of Christianity after the fall of the Roman Empire. Thinking of which, isn't it ironic that much of what we know about ancient Greece is taken as historical fact, whereas events associated with Arthur, at least 1000 years later, are considered legend? What's up with that?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 6:57 am

MaxE wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

In the West we have Arthur, although it's a different sort of myth i.e. there are people who seriously believe he was a historical figure and will point to remains of structures they'll tell you are associated with his reign. Arthurian legend may have something to do with the spread of Christianity after the fall of the Roman Empire. Thinking of which, isn't it ironic that much of what we know about ancient Greece is taken as historical fact, whereas events associated with Arthur, at least 1000 years later, are considered legend? What's up with that?

Oh yes! Rama/Hanuman, King Arthur/Knights are like Romulus/Remus, Hengist/Horsa, thor/Odin and Beauwulf/Grendel
All powerful stories likely based on real historic characters

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 6:58 am

I fact checked myself. Only 80 million people speak Tamil, less than 100 million.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 7:31 am

MaxE wrote:
I fact checked myself. Only 80 million people speak Tamil, less than 100 million.

In contrast, about 250 million people speak Bangla, I'll bet you didn't know that! Bangla is also not even remotely related to Tamil.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 11:33 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The very Wiki article you linked to contradicts that. There were vague mentions of lands "lost to the sea" in Indian literature, but no specific statement in Indian legend that it was of continental in size (much less extended to Australia). Making it a 'continent' only happened in the 20th Century when Tamil nationalists with axes to grind linked their vague legends to the western concept of "Lemuria". The aricle even says that the term "Kumari Kandum" didnt exist until the 15th Century, and didnt become popular in Tamil circles until the 20th century, and further...its not even a Tamil term, but is derived from Sanskrit.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 2:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
So if you take intelligent control over human evolution as a viable theory then an alien took cells from a rib of a primitive hominid and created modern man. In the Sumerian and Egyptian foundation myths, the Annunaki or gods created man to be their servants, but then man developed their own independent thought and rebelled against the gods (Adam or the Egyptians or Sumerians take your pick). Man was too much trouble and left to fend for themselves but continued worshipping their creators.

One point that is probably worth mentioning is lifespan. What is the average lifespan of humans.

According to the Internet the life expectancy for North America in 2023 was 79.50 years. But if you go back in time 18th-century male life expectancy at birth was 34 years.

But what was the natural life expectancy of an immortal being who then became mortal. Adam and Eve may have lived for many thousands of years. They may have retained many skills as described in Atlantis that we still have not learned. Even with all our knowledge today, we are still vastly behind the technology of Atlantis.