Page 7 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2024, 9:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

There's lots of possibilities, one of the first ones that occurred to me is a right-winger that's upset over Trump's failure to protect any of the January 6th rioters or as an ill conceived of false flag. Or because he's an older style of conservative that finds Trump's behavior to be as threatening to the democracy as the Democrats do. Or somebody that buys into Pizzagate and thinks Trump's to involved with Epstein. Or just mentally ill in some fashion.

I'm sure there are other possibilities, I wonder if there are going to be social media posts under a Pseudonym that fill in some of the blanks.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2024, 10:40 pm

trump voters will probably see this as proof trumps on gods side

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2024, 10:41 pm

enz wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if he made a statement saying as such!

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2024, 11:13 pm

enz wrote:

I can't entirely blame them, since he dodged that bullet by such a small amount. The only reason it missed him is that he moved his head a the last moment on accident.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 12:28 am

MatchboxVagabond wrote:
enz wrote:

I can't entirely blame them, since he dodged that bullet by such a small amount. The only reason it missed him is that he moved his head a the last moment on accident.

As for where that protection Trump was given came from... maybe we shouldn't be looking up.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 2:22 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Oh great another Incel shooter

Where did you hear that he was that?

Oh the usual signs...

"Federal law enforcement officials told the New York Times Crooks did not have an unusual online history, playing chess, video games and learning how to code."

"Crooks was bullied at school and sat alone at lunchtime. Other students mocked him for the clothes he wore, which included hunting outfits, Kohler said."

“He was bullied almost every day,” Kohler told reporters. “He was just an outcast, and you know how kids are"
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 5jtlz.html

Just a wild guess he wasn't fending off hordes of female attention

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2024, 2:50 am

Pity he didn't succeed. would have rid the world of a huge problem. It was so close I could cry!

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 3:00 am

Redpaws wrote:
Pity he didn't succeed. would have rid the world of a huge problem. It was so close I could cry!

Apparently the local gun club rejected his application to join because he couldn't shoot straight. In a weird way that decision may have forever changed the course of world history.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

15 Jul 2024, 4:01 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Oh the usual signs...
Maybe instead just read the articles about him posted to this thread?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 4:13 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh the usual signs...

"Federal law enforcement officials told the New York Times Crooks did not have an unusual online history, playing chess, video games and learning how to code."

"Crooks was bullied at school and sat alone at lunchtime. Other students mocked him for the clothes he wore, which included hunting outfits, Kohler said."

“He was bullied almost every day,” Kohler told reporters. “He was just an outcast, and you know how kids are"

Probably wasn't fending the girls off, but at that age, neither was I. I suspect his loneliness, combined with the bullying he suffered, caused a lot of internalized anger and hate directed at the world in general. As he also had those explosives in his possession, I suspect he was planning to kill Trump then continue on his killing spree before he was gunned down by law enforcement, all to let the world know how much he hated it.

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 5:36 am

Just came back here to state how incompetent the secret service was in stopping this. How does that level of failure even exist????

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 7:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh the usual signs...

That makes him a typical loner type killer. Doesnt make him an incel. An incel would post online about his mysogyny and would join incel groups online and or IRL.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 9:51 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh the usual signs...

Something is telling me he's Aspie too.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 9:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Oh the usual signs...

Rant:
Assumption, Presumption.
He attempted to murder Trump not women. Hatred of women is a key trait of incels and as of now no proof. Not all guys who can't get any blame women. Arguably most blame themselves.

Republicans are going wild with the assumption it was left-wing incitement with no proof and with calls for civility. Who the f**k are Republicans to call anybody out for incitement? I guess they changed their mind about the ultimate responsibility lying with the individual for their criminal acts. Civility? How does "lock her up " and "I am your retribution" jibe with that.

At this point, there is little information and the information we have is conflicting. Maybe like the Las Vegas Strip shooter, we never find out.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2024, 10:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
MatchboxVagabond wrote:
enz wrote:

As for where that protection Trump was given came from... maybe we shouldn't be looking up.

^^^^^[[[ This one ]]]] ..^^^^^

And besides , if they can get it into the Public mind that he is. Aspie...Perhaps that will be the QUE to taking people with mental health diagnnosis off the Street .Notice big push for the new mental health hotline numbers out there in the USA. After all it is the. Information age.
A National record of Potential free thinkers , or people whom are capable of critical thinking,that might develop depression ...{ All potential threats to a early blossoming empire/ dictatorship)? BUT i could just as easily be wrong 8O
Perhaps he was holding a grudge agsinst the shooting club.that did not admit him. So he thought of a way to make a point about his shooting skills ? Testosterone seems to effect males into a more competitive natiure ,If environmental
circumstances are just right ? :( The "what ifs" may go on & on.

where ever you go ,there you are

flat_affect
Raven
Raven

15 Jul 2024, 10:45 am

naturalplastic wrote:
flat_affect wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
The shooter in this Pennsylania attempt on Trump was 450 feet away from his target (much farther than the Jackal). Even Chris Kyle would be hard put to hit even a mannequin at one-and-a-half-foot-ball-fields length I would think. And yes..Trump does get rather animated when he speaks. So Trump probably did turn his head at just the right moment (for Trump to survive).

That's actually a very short distance to shoot. The KD course at Marine Corps rifle ranges requires shooters to fire at distances of 200, 300 and 500 yards.

I guess it wouldnt be far for Chris Kyle, or for Oswald, though it would be far for John Wilkes Boothe.

:lol: