FBI Not Fully Convinced Trump Was Struck By A Bullet

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 11:36 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
FBI Not Fully Convinced Trump Was Struck By A Bullet.
Neither am I.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 11:41 pm

https://apnews.com/article/trump-bullet ... 82e75101cf

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1qHPCV

According to the FBI, it was a bullet.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2024, 6:13 am

Of course the FBI should make sure they know exactly what happened before they make a statement about the specific details of what happened.

I don't understand why anyone else would make a big deal about the FBI's hesitation to make a definitive pronouncement on whether Trump's ear was hit by the bullet itself or by some by-product of the shooting.

Either way, it was clear from the get-go that this was an assassination attempt.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 7:15 pm

<Insert ticket punch joke here>

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2024, 6:19 pm

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell