Now its official that women are dying from abortion ban.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 12:02 am

Dont know that it will make a difference but a woman and mother with a 6 year old child dies because she could not get proper care, she needed a very simple procedure but one associated with abortion so it was far too late when they did finally attempt it so as a result anotherwise healthy 28 year old woman and mother died from a very easily preventible death because in her case dead tissue in her uteres that wasn't even a baby still had more value than her life.

I just wonder what they told her, while she was litterally dying 'oh sorry we know you're at a hospital where usually help patients and could very easily save your live but nah, we'll just let you bleed out and die here.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 12:18 am

:cry: That's sickening.

My grandbaby was aborted last week.
It's hard to say but it's true.
It was very simple and accessible.

I can't imagine what people go through when it's not.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 12:27 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
:cry: That's sickening.

My grandbaby was aborted last week.
It's hard to say but it's true.
It was very simple and accessible.

I can't imagine what people go through when it's not.

Yeah idk worst part was she was a mom already to a 6 year old and did not think she could take care of additional children and wanted to make the best choice for her and her son and now her son lost his mom because well really because of trump and the overturn of roe vs wade....but oof that is a horror story not something that should happen but I imagine we know of her death but have others also died due to this nonsense.....it's just barbaric and I hate it.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 2:43 pm

I saw an ad for the Lincoln Project that showed a father and pregnant daughter being stopped by a state trooper in a red state at the border with a blue state where she could get an abortion.

Despite medical privacy laws, the trooper had the girl's medical records, and saw their car's GPS that showed the route to an abortion clinic across the state line. The daughter explained that she was having complications and had the right to travel.

The trooper replied "Not anymore", and arrested both of them. I've never hated conservatives and police officers more after seeing that ad.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm

Wish I could say this was shocking, but my cynicism level is overflowing right now.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2024, 4:44 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Wish I could say this was shocking, but my cynicism level is overflowing right now.

One of the key tenants of Project 2025 is cramming purity culture down everyone's throats.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!