it's just crazy, that's all. :x 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
gotta keep all those babies coming :bounce: 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
where's my ice cream? :chef: 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 16

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 6:46 pm

(clicky)Missouri’s attorney general has renewed a push to restrict access to the abortion pill mifepristone, arguing in a federal lawsuit filed this month that its availability hurt the state by decreasing teenage pregnancy, reports the Missouri Independent

The revised lawsuit was filed by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey, alongside GOP attorneys general in Kansas and Idaho. It asks a judge in Texas to order the Federal Drug Administration to reinstate restrictions on mifepristone, one of two medications prescribed to induce chemical abortions.

The trio of attorneys general were forced to refile the litigation after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the original lawsuit after concluding the original plaintiffs — a group of anti-abortion doctors and medical organizations — did not have standing to sue because they couldn’t show they had been harmed.

In making the case that the states have standing this time, the attorneys general contend access to mifepristone has lowered “birth rates for teenaged mothers,” arguing it contributes to causing a population loss for the states along with “diminishment of political representation and loss of federal funds.

in what other country besides this fkkked up one, is increasing teen pregnancy considered a GOOD thing, or a "GOD" thing? I just had to vent about this cloud-cuckoo craziness.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 6:48 pm

What a bunch of pig crap.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 6:49 pm

that's insulting to pig crap. no, this one's much worse.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 10:06 pm

OMG.......a new level of Crazy does exit it appears..did this guy Bailey get turned down by a under age teenager..
When he wanted some Love ? 8O ....Why would he force teenagers to have a baby .. Otherwise???. Rejection complex.
And why hasnt this guy been put in jail ..and his buddies that share his point of veiw.? :twisted: ..but maybe my point of veiw is too. :roll: severe ?

where ever you go ,there you are

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 10:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Missouri AG says decreasing teen pregnancy hurts Missouri.
So does inbreeding -- teen pregnancies through incestuous conception -- which may be the motivation behind his objection.

:evil:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 10:30 pm

I have a theory about why they do this. And that this is Christian nationalism showing its true one color:White (is motivated more by racism/nationalism than by Christianity).

If "Missouri desires company" (wants to beef up its population size in the face of the drop in birth rate there, and throughout the rest of the industrialized world, than the solution would be simple...just encourage immigrants to come in from south of the Rio Grande. But we all know why they balk at that because such immigrants are brown or black skinned.

So the current regime in Missouri creates policies that raise the birthrate of the native born population (mostly White) both legitimate and illegitimate births (teens be damned) in a desperate bid to keep the state well stocked with native born Whites.

Just a theory.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 10:53 pm

^^^you've got it! :idea:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2024, 11:33 pm

Gotta wonder if this guy has ever been a parent. ? 8O

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 2:06 am

Well, maybe if elected officials in Missouri, such as the AG, didn't say such insane things, they could possibly attract more people to move there, thereby solving their alleged population problem.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 2:58 am

Strangely enough, all this is going on while Missouri has an abortion referendum on its ballots.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
(clicky)Missouri’s attorney general has renewed a push to restrict access to the abortion pill mifepristone, arguing in a federal lawsuit filed this month that its availability hurt the state by decreasing teenage pregnancy, reports the Missouri Independent

The revised lawsuit was filed by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey, alongside GOP attorneys general in Kansas and Idaho. It asks a judge in Texas to order the Federal Drug Administration to reinstate restrictions on mifepristone, one of two medications prescribed to induce chemical abortions.

The trio of attorneys general were forced to refile the litigation after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the original lawsuit after concluding the original plaintiffs — a group of anti-abortion doctors and medical organizations — did not have standing to sue because they couldn’t show they had been harmed.

In making the case that the states have standing this time, the attorneys general contend access to mifepristone has lowered “birth rates for teenaged mothers,” arguing it contributes to causing a population loss for the states along with “diminishment of political representation and loss of federal funds.

in what other country besides this fkkked up one, is increasing teen pregnancy considered a GOOD thing, or a "GOD" thing? I just had to vent about this cloud-cuckoo craziness.

Hm... I have always been pro-abortion rights. If a Mama does not want to be a Mama, it is probably best for everyone that she not be. The soul will withdraw and visit another emerging life. That is my own view since I first heard about abortion. I have the feeling that the question does not and will not ever concern me and that I should not meddle in the affairs of others. The government should stay out of people's lives.

However, other ways to view abortion is that we are short people and need more of them, that individuals should sacrifice for the good of the nation; or that abortion is murder; or that abortion enables risky promiscuity and undermines marriage and society.

If you accept one of these propositions, then you are against these nasty pills that induce the death of a human being. :skull: Abortion is not pleasant and is traumatizing, and is rather frightening and disturbing to a lot of people, especially those that place a very high value on human life, and might go out of their way, to protect or to help one of us. So, I would be careful about condemning anti-abortionists.

Best scenario, would be if all people planned their children, meticulously. We may be several stages of evolution away from that, though.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:57 am

Sorry to say but judging by the city councilpersons that I have dealt with in Public and the Local Police officials and the Levels of insightful Public interaction..It is trajically absent. Almost ,all the way up to even the State level Politicians,in the i have years been in that area....Its only about Nepotism. If your not directly personally connected to their, personally considered family,.All yours words will fall on Deaf ears .Regardless of how obvious a situation or Pragmatic Thank Gawd was not born into this area of the Country . But if , there is a Corporate kickback..for the Individual
Counsel people they appear to get. unbelievable "Public disadvantage"corporate investments are granted or accepted by the Local City Counsel, with Secret / non- public meetings in the City Counsel.chambers, As business as Usual . From all information presented by them.It literally appears to be accepted and decided,before any topics that. come before this city counsel . Have had to goto State level Gov. to have any hope of anything being looked at .!
Have seemingly helped early retirement of at least one low level public action officer, And one High ranking officer.
Which you might think would helped them. But since the Mayor Pendergast days." whom used the Local City Police as his personal army..Shutting down any competition for Contracts regarding City cement contracts, on a massive scale .
The State had to get involved to remedy the situation.The was in the 1930~1940$ And will not , (to even this day)
the City Police,( are not city) had discovered they are State employees) because of the past history. :twisted:
Repeatedly the Local Police have tried to get back to being controlled by the City,With No Luck :twisted: This entire State badly needs Higher Federal oversight and involvement . Even Last State Representative,that I had a appointment with,( which I brought my own representative,to the meeting) And that State Representative...Made me think he was lucky to be able to figure out how to tie ,his own shoes. Left me very disenchanted with this Sate. Wrong State to be in
especially for Wonen (single or not,) thinking of moving here. Its NOT worth it. :skull: . Am even kinda doubting Women here, will even vote for their own self interests,including abortion :ninja:

JamesW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Yesterday, 9:40 am

<derail>

Folks - can we please stop linking through click farms? There's been a spate of it recently.

1. It gives garbage people revenue while depriving the content owners of said revenue.
2. People who have spam blockers installed often can't hit the URL at all, and we have to go and google the content in order to find the legitimate link.

This particular story has been syndicated all over the place. One legitimate link is:
https://www.newsfromthestates.com/artic ... inancially

Thank you for listening. Now back to your main programming.

</derail>