Page 5 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kissemiss
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Apr 2008, 2:39 am

My handwriting is bad too, I have to try way hard to make it look good.
I write way too fast.

DJRnold
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Apr 2008, 7:30 pm

My writing is messy, but probably not as messy as a lot of people in this forum.
I can writer neater if I write slower, but even then it's not perfect.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

I was supposed to skip third grade, but they wouldn't let me for one reason only: my penmenship. I wound up actually having to transfer because I was so wild having Asperger's(unknown at the time) and ADHD(Diagnosed), that all the third grade teachers at that school refused to teach me.

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 8:16 pm

Prepare yourselves...
Here is a sample of my handwriting. It's the notes I took thursday in my US history class. They are written about as neatly as I am capable of, even while writing slowly. I stayed on the line suprizingly better than I usually do, but I still do my usual print/cursive mix. And none of the letters take up 2 to 3 lines each, which is a rare thing as well!
Anyway... here they are:
:oops: It's still pretty bad. ):

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2008, 11:03 am

o_O... sounds to me like i could have this dysgraphia thingy, im exactly the same way, never been able to write properly, i cvan spell (how ironic XD. cvan, typo, honest). but cant write... so yeah, same here, terrible handwriting, great at typing. wouldn't it be fun to be able to write on paper like you can on a computer? still, i can stay on the line...

Nintenderek17
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Apr 2008, 9:14 pm

I have the same problem. In fact, the resource department at my school has given me an alphasmart. It's like a word processor, although I usually describe it as a digital type writer. I use it for everything just because my hand writing is so bad, except for math for which I use graph paper. Teachers love it because it only does word processing, so my teachers don't have to be afraid of me playing a game in class unlike a laptop which teachers would constantly be checking over your shoulder just to make sure your not playing a game or surfing the internet. I have always had bad handwriting and I've become a great typist partially because of this. I would prefer not to have one and just have good handwriting, but this does the job fine.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 9:57 pm

Jaejoongfangirl wrote:
Prepare yourselves...
Here is a sample of my handwriting. It's the notes I took thursday in my US history class. They are written about as neatly as I am capable of, even while writing slowly. I stayed on the line suprizingly better than I usually do, but I still do my usual print/cursive mix. And none of the letters take up 2 to 3 lines each, which is a rare thing as well!
Anyway... here they are:
Mine's comparable only I print.

Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 10:01 pm

Jaejoongfangirl wrote:
Prepare yourselves...
Anyway... here they are:

Jeez, that is atrocious! I can't read a single word!

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 10:10 pm

886 wrote:
Jaejoongfangirl wrote:
Prepare yourselves...
Anyway... here they are:

Jeez, that is atrocious! I can't read a single word!
I can read it because it looks like my own

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 10:11 pm

You should see my handwriting when I'm drunk.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 10:32 pm

I have always had poor hand writing, didn't no it was called dysgraphia, my signature is never the same, but I use to be very good at drawing pictures freehand, but I haven't done it in years

Jaejoongfangirl, I was looking at that handwriting sample, its not as bad as some doctors, I had heard somewhere that instead writing fast try slowing down, and use print instead, has anyone tried that?

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 11:03 pm

spudnik wrote:
I have always had poor hand writing, didn't no it was called dysgraphia, my signature is never the same, but I use to be very good at drawing pictures freehand, but I haven't done it in years

Jaejoongfangirl, I was looking at that handwriting sample, its not as bad as some doctors, I had heard somewhere that instead writing fast try slowing down, and use print instead, has anyone tried that?

My signature is always different!

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 5:29 am

Sometimes almost illegible. Other times, on a good day and if I go really slowly, not too bad overall, though disintegrates about half way down the page.

Obstinate
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 May 2008, 1:06 am

I have terrible print handwriting, so I've switched to cursive. It kinda looks nicer.

juppo
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2008, 10:24 am

Yeah mine is horrible.

Once I compared my hand writing with people who thought there's was really bad and then they saw mine and were in laughing fits. It really is bad, almost just looks like fake writing.

The_Cinephile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 May 2008, 10:28 pm

You're definitely not alone.
My handwriting is atrocious.

Undead undead undead
The virginal brides file past his tomb
Strewn with time's dead flowers
Bereft in deathly bloom
Alone in a darkened room