Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
Well as you know schools out, atleast for most of us. and i was wondering how summer is for you guys. I go to a public school and i actually like it because you get to hang out with people your own age and you develeop more socially. I was actually starting to make friends and now summers and it drives me INSANE, because now im trapped all alone in a house for 3 months! sorry if i sound whiney or angry in any way, im not trying to get pity im just being honest with how i feel, so how is summer like for you guys? hopefully you like it better than i do lol :)
btw I usually always reply to comments so keep your eyes out for new posts by me :)

i HATE summer because its SOOOO boring! thankfully my grandpa is gonna get here from Texas tomorrow, i have NEVER met my grandpa before in my ENTIRE life this will be my first time seeing him, and my brother Kevin is comin home from Germany for a month on the 13th, he is in the US Army hopefully he will be a Staff Sergeant by November but once they leave my life gonna get REAL boring REAL fast

NadineWolfe
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jun 2011, 5:47 am

bradt4evr wrote:
NadineWolfe wrote:
I feel human.

School is hell. When I am there, I don't feel like a human being. I feel completely numb. It isn't until I'm out of there and can pretend it doesn't exist that I feel real.

Unfortunately the Summer holidays don't start until mid December for me :(

I used to feel the exact same way in schoo. i would walk the halls like a zombie praying to god i could get out of there soon. That was in 6th grade, now that im in 9th i sord of enjoy it, dont worry, it gets better the older you get, since your classmates mature and will begin to accept you more.

Well, if that's happen for you, congratulations. But I'm in year 11 and things haven't gotten better since I began high school.

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2011, 3:20 pm

NadineWolfe wrote:
bradt4evr wrote:
NadineWolfe wrote:
I feel human.

School is hell. When I am there, I don't feel like a human being. I feel completely numb. It isn't until I'm out of there and can pretend it doesn't exist that I feel real.

Unfortunately the Summer holidays don't start until mid December for me :(

I used to feel the exact same way in schoo. i would walk the halls like a zombie praying to god i could get out of there soon. That was in 6th grade, now that im in 9th i sord of enjoy it, dont worry, it gets better the older you get, since your classmates mature and will begin to accept you more.

Well, if that's happen for you, congratulations. But I'm in year 11 and things haven't gotten better since I began high school.

Im sorry about that, well just remember schools only a small part of your life, you still have so much more to live for after school. So just try to stay optimistic :)

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2011, 3:21 pm

TheKing wrote:

i HATE summer because its SOOOO boring! thankfully my grandpa is gonna get here from Texas tomorrow, i have NEVER met my grandpa before in my ENTIRE life this will be my first time seeing him, and my brother Kevin is comin home from Germany for a month on the 13th, he is in the US Army hopefully he will be a Staff Sergeant by November but once they leave my life gonna get REAL boring REAL fast

Thats kool, I remember how exciting it was when i met my brother last yr for the very first time in 10 yrs. Its interesting when you meet a close relative you havent really seen before

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 8:26 pm

June: Lots of excitement and anticipation with the last two weeks of school. The other two weeks are spent on going to Florida and camping with relatives (we do it every year).

July: First week is always fun. I can enjoy relaxing with nothing to worry about. On independence day we usually grill out and watch fireworks at night. In the second week things go from being great to being kinda... meh. In the third week, I really start to get bored and I don't know what to do but to wait for all the cool games to be released in the fall that were at E3. By the fourth week, we usually start going places and doing stuff to try and cure boredom.

August: By then, I start dreading going back to school. While it does get boring, I'm never quite ready to start thinking about being a slave once more. I'm usually back in school by the second week.

Even as boring as summertime can be, my best memories are always in those three months.

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2011, 9:23 pm

SammichEater wrote:
June: Lots of excitement and anticipation with the last two weeks of school. The other two weeks are spent on going to Florida and camping with relatives (we do it every year).

July: First week is always fun. I can enjoy relaxing with nothing to worry about. On independence day we usually grill out and watch fireworks at night. In the second week things go from being great to being kinda... meh. In the third week, I really start to get bored and I don't know what to do but to wait for all the cool games to be released in the fall that were at E3. By the fourth week, we usually start going places and doing stuff to try and cure boredom.

August: By then, I start dreading going back to school. While it does get boring, I'm never quite ready to start thinking about being a slave once more. I'm usually back in school by the second week.

Even as boring as summertime can be, my best memories are always in those three months.

You know thats a really pleasant thought, i like your optimism

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 4:37 am

Absolutely horrible.

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

ocdgirl123 wrote:
School is not out here yet! :(

I am looking forward to summer this year, my closest friends don't go to my school anyway, so I can still hang out with them! :D

It was a tough semester.

Yeah some semeesters are worse than others, thats kool you still get to hang with your friends

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 6:04 pm

Have a good Summer everyone!

I am in college, Or at least the equivallent of
In australia, We have another 3 weeks, then 2 off then back into it. New semester, And new course (hopefully). Certificate IV in Web Design.

EDIT: OOPS! Didn't answer the question... :roll:

I feel really odd. Like i have nothing to do.