Page 6 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

SheBrony
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2013, 2:31 pm

I've had imaginary friends that come and go, from boyfriends, to animals, to just friends, ...to enemies. :? currently i have a shapeshifting wolf named Oliver that's been with me since I was 4 or so. He cuddles with me and keeps me warm at night with his fluffy tail... :oops: He can speak human english and has fox, pony (mlp lol), human, panther, eagle, cat, dog, and fish forms... but he usually stays as a wolf. He's without a doubt my best firend. He's loyal, funny, crazy, kind, and he can sing :D When im in the car he usually runs along the side of it... lol~

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

I don't have any imaginary friends as such but all the time I find myself asking myself question and just generally talking to myself out loud as if I was talking to someone.

CrazyRatLady
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jan 2013, 4:26 pm

I have imaginary friends! A girl named Alex, she's very nice, a lot like myself, but not exactly the same. She's an Asian looking girl from England, she has some piercings in her face and ears, she sometimes wears glasses. She has long, brown, wavy hair that she often wears in a loos bun, and often wears a red T-shirt. She's a big fan of the Matrix films and she's a lesbian. She says she has a girlfriend but I have never met said girlfriend. A boy named Evan, not very tall, brownish hair that is not very short, but certainly not long, kinda skinny but athletic looking. He's kinda weird to be honest, I'm not sure but I think he likes heavy metal music, wait, let me ask ('yeah, sure, it's okay') there's the answer. He's kinda annoying, and keeps talking to me while I'm running, and lets just say he's very, um, motivational ('run faster! just an hour? I bet you can do two! RUN FASTER!!). I sometimes talk to my rat and imagine he talks back. I've also had a certain period in my life where I would talk to the pictures in my book about astronauts.

Zoneixo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

No but I want one! (: You know, it'll be great to have a friend who you could just go up and talk to whenever without no problems plus I think it'll really help my social skills too because I am really shy and plus not many people like me anyways. I'm glad imaginary friends don't judge but listen to all your problems

Raj2442
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jan 2013, 1:47 am

An imaginary friend and an imaginary girlfriend. The friend is another guy and is 16. His names Tyler and he's into sports and kind of dimwitted. He's an NT. He's based off a character from a show I like. The imaginary gf is Sarah who's 14, Aspie, girl, and every single little thing I look for in a girl.

Before Tyler and Sarah I had two other one's. Ezekiel and Noah. Noah: Snarky, sarcastic and negative but positive at times. Ezekiel: Redneck with little life experience. Poor social skills, shy. Both NT's. Both based off characters from the same show Tyler is on. I eventually stopped talking to them and they left because they felt neglected.

PantheraTigris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jan 2013, 2:14 am

I used to have an imaginary dragon named Feonald. I never had any human imaginary friends. Now I occasionally drag a few characters around, but not so much anymore. I think I need some new imaginary friends.

ChosenOfChaos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

But of course. They're called muses. Most writers seem to - they're characters we came up with who somehow came a little more to life than intended - and they tend to be rather uncooperative...

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 10:09 am

I have an imaginary animal friend and I wouldn't be without him because he reminds me of someone I loved who died :D

UnderSky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Feb 2013, 2:28 pm

I don't have imaginary friends, HOWEVER. I do have forms that I go as every night.

My pony form is named Star Dust, She is a mare from Canterlot and is a TV Reporter and has her own Talk Show called Starry. Her cutie mark is a black star with a microphone through it. She is a Pegasus and can fly anywhere for interviews, videos etc.

My male form (also known as my Seme form) Is named Kiyohiko Etsuko, He is 16 years old and lives in a rich family. He had a tragic past including his attempted murder from when he was just 6 years old. This form is used the most often in my pace runs. I am working on his profile right now actually. <_< Oh and he is gay, can't you tell?

Dragoness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Feb 2013, 5:18 pm

I used to have zillions of imaginary friends, most of them from various books and movies and video games I like, but they and I seem to have gone their separate ways. Except that Katta, my best imaginary friend, who I've had since I was seven, who is impossible to describe, and has changed her appearance over the years, just came back after I started reading this thread and is now sitting by my chair.

Numbuh4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

I have had imaginary friends... but in 5th grade I had an imaginary twin sister. The teacher called my parents and they got super mad so I stopped talking to her.

Dragoness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

Numbuh4 wrote:
I have had imaginary friends... but in 5th grade I had an imaginary twin sister. The teacher called my parents and they got super mad so I stopped talking to her.

Well, that sucks.
I, personally, have never run into that problem. I seem to able to communicate with my imaginary friends telepathically. Not really sure why...

PantheraTigris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2013, 2:59 pm

I speak to my teddies more than I did with my imaginary friends - and I have in depth conversations with myself.

Numbuh4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

PantheraTigris wrote:
I speak to my teddies more than I did with my imaginary friends - and I have in depth conversations with myself.

I talk to my stuffed animals a lot...

ranel
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 May 2013, 7:25 am

Yes I do!
I have had imaginary friends since I was very young. Of course, with the years, my "friends" evolved. Now I have had the same set of friends in my head for 10 years. They are usually inspired by books or TV shows that I love, but can also be different in their own ways. I am 23 so I find it hard to explain that, I never told anyone because I don't want them to think I'm completely ret*d. But I find that having an inner world makes handling the real world easier. It's a place I can escape. Also, because my brain never shuts up (feels like a TV that is always on), I don't know how I cannot have imaginary friends and imaginary world.
I really love it!

Rosaletta
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2013, 3:13 pm

I have never had any human imaginary friends, but I used to carry a stone or a thread with me everywhere. I discussed things and talked to it, and played with it. These friendships usually lasted until I lost them somewhere without being able to get them back.

I haven't done this the the last few years, but I often talk with a tree somewhere I know I'm the only one who goes.