Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Glitch112
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm

Hey, well im Chris and im just generally looking for someone to chat to...

some info about me.
I like talking to people however im not great at socializing in person ( because im awkward like that)
I have a interest in languages. Am currently learning Russian and did a few years of German at school.
I enjoy video games, mostly xbox and PC.
My music taste, well lets just say its not everyones cup of tea haha but its mostly Metal

Feel free to pm me

Thanks

Chris.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Jan 2013, 11:14 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet, Chris. You can go ahead and PM me if you're looking for a little chatting.

PantheraTigris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2013, 11:12 am

Ich liebe Deutsch. Es ist sehr interessant. Ich hasse Franzosich!

My interests lie mostly in felids and in all prehistoric animals that have since become extinct. I do also like languages, but can only speak English and atrocious German. Some say my English is not that good too, but this will no doubt come from my upbringing.

Glitch112
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2013, 4:30 pm

Wunderbar ! Deutsch ist toll aber es ist schwer, Obwohl kein Sprache ist einfach.
I do apologise if anything is wrong, i havn't done german for about 3 years haha.
I would love to learn German again at college along with Russian.

When did you learn German? are you still learning it?

PantheraTigris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2013, 3:32 pm

I've been learning German for the past three or four years. I used to speak some French and Spanish, but I had to stop Spanish lessons and I hated my French teacher. It's my favourite language after English because it is hilariously literal. Flugzeug=aeroplane, literally means flying thing, so I have to love that language.

PantheraTigris
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2013, 1:11 pm

Oh, and I noticed a little error. Obwohl sends the verb to the end...so it would be obwohl kein Sprache einfach ist.

Glitch112
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jan 2013, 4:41 pm

I dislike the french language haha (mostly because i didnt get on with my teacher ! )
That is pretty amusing.
oh and thank you for correcting me :)

blue1skies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

Bonjour! Hola! Salve!
I love languages, too. I know French, Spanish, and I'm learning Italian by myself as well.
I write and read a lot. Video games aren't really my thing, though.
I can't say I listen to a lot of metal music either, sorry, but feel free to PM me!