Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Raj2442
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jan 2013, 3:15 am

Earlier Today I took a test to see if I have Asperger's. I already diagnosed and knew I had AS but I took it just for some fun and to kill time.

Anyway, while I was taking the quiz I came across a very interesting question. And that question was:

"Do you have an alternative view of what you find attractive in the opposite sex?"

This surprised me because I have exactly that. I answered yes.

The type of girls I am attracted to the most are the kind of girls that most NT guys I have met would never ever want to date. It makes me feel so different.

But anyways I was wondering "Do you have an alternative view of what you find attractive in the opposite sex?" OR, "Do you have a different idea of what is attractive to you than your NT peers?"

NOTE: I asked here because I actually want other teens-young adults to answer.

Performer16196
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2013, 5:32 am

Raj2442 wrote:
Earlier Today I took a test to see if I have Asperger's. I already diagnosed and knew I had AS but I took it just for some fun and to kill time.

Anyway, while I was taking the quiz I came across a very interesting question. And that question was:

"Do you have an alternative view of what you find attractive in the opposite sex?"

This surprised me because I have exactly that. I answered yes.

The type of girls I am attracted to the most are the kind of girls that most NT guys I have met would never ever want to date. It makes me feel so different.

But anyways I was wondering "Do you have an alternative view of what you find attractive in the opposite sex?" OR, "Do you have a different idea of what is attractive to you than your NT peers?"

NOTE: I asked here because I actually want other teens-young adults to answer.

I think I do. I sometimes find girls with pretty faces, quite small, and young looking attractive. I realise that most NTs my age probably wouldn't call these girls hot, or georgous, but are actually more interested in taller girls, with large chests, and wear lots of makeup. But I think there's something about them that seems so innocnet, and I am attracted to that.

Carly rae jepsen is a celeberety example of one of these women that I would find attractive. However, this isn't always the case, and I can be quite conventinoal in what I find attractive. But I feel like I have subconcously made more an effort to like girls that most boys my age like, rather then take pride in my own unique tastes. :D

MantisFace
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

I like smart boys and I hate the classic square-jawed Hollywood man... I don't like tough guys at all. I really don't see what all the other girls in my school see in these idiots who are just crude, stupid jerks... They don't seem to care about personality at all!

Phenom
Raven
Raven

23 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

Yes sir. I like girls that are kinda the "odd one" of the bunch, Idk why. They are just SOOOO quirky its incredibly attractive. I don't like the girls who fit in the "social normal". maybe i like theses type of girls because I can Identify with theses women more and usually they are the more intelligent one's; Its a win win situation. They are just hard to find and approach, because they are so shy, but I'm pretty shy myself, so I can't say anything. :lol:

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2013, 1:58 am

What does NT mean?
Sorry, I am new.

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 9:45 am

BlackSkimmer wrote:
What does NT mean?
Sorry, I am new.

It means Neurotypical. :D They are people who are not on the autism spectrum.

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 9:46 am

I like boys who are smart looking, a bit hairy and bit chubby. People call me deluded and weird because of that.

Raj2442
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Feb 2013, 11:33 pm

I may as well say what type of girls I like. When it comes to personality, the type of girls I like are, what you would call a "nerd" or "geek". When it comes to appearance, I actually like the way glasses and braces look, and I'd prefer it if a girl was slightly overweight. I feel so different because of the type of girls I like. I hear most NT guys my age talk about how they like skinny tall girly girls.

kra17
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 3:43 pm

I believe so, yes.
The kind of girls that most NT guys seem to worship aren't that interesting to me.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2013, 5:15 pm

Yes I do and NT girls just do not understand why I like certain guys. I focus a lot on personality and similar interests. Those are the two key things for me.... I think. Don't care too much about looks.

DisappearingGirl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Apr 2013, 7:06 am

I'm attracted to lots of different looking guys. I don't have a specific "type", but the one thing I find really unattractive is big, defined muscles, especially 6-packs. I think they are gross looking which is weird, I guess because I would assume most women find them attractive.

UDAspie13
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2013, 9:41 pm

I go for a guys personality.

And gingers are an interest of mine for whatever reason.

KnarlyDUDE09
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 4:52 pm

Well, I'm attracted to religious jewish guys (I'm not jewish myself), so I suppose most NTs would find that weird...Plus, I like guys with facial hair and glasses. :)

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjuB4 ... WnSA552Xjg

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 6:57 pm

very much yes, i cant even explain it i just do

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 8:17 am

MantisFace wrote:
I like smart boys and I hate the classic square-jawed Hollywood man... I don't like tough guys at all. I really don't see what all the other girls in my school see in these idiots who are just crude, stupid jerks... They don't seem to care about personality at all!

The only reason why they don't care about personality is that they want to have sex. It's all about them and them only. Girls are just supplies to them. Ya get bored with one and then just go out and get another.

misakiflower
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Apr 2013, 6:28 am

I don't think it's particularly too weird, but I do have a very specific idea of what I find attractive. I like both females, and males, though I would only date/have intercourse with a male, and the females that I like are VERY few. For girls: they MUST be brunette or black hair, minus the exception of one redhead I like.
Noses not too small, because for some reason my brain processes small noses as stuck-up. :/ They also have to have big and expressive eyes. I like girls between my height (4'10") and 5'4" with A or B-cups. Personality is most important, though. When I find a girl that meets my standards I usually really obsess over her. I was obsessed with one girl for over 5 years. Does anyone else here do that?

As for guys.. I like guys that are like my boyfriend mostly. heh, basically when I fall for someone my attraction towards others dims down a lot ..
I really like really skinny guys.