Page 8 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Pyroguy44
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Dec 2010, 4:44 am

i usually wear a Red plaid shirt, a band t-shirt, a minnesota twins cap, ripped skinny jeans and vans.

Despite all my Rage I'm still just a rat in a Cage"
-"Bullet with Butterfly wings&am

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 10:06 am

IceCreamGirl wrote:
I don't wear jewelry or make-up.

Actually, I've started wearing a bit of jewelry. I have a few necklaces that I like to wear.
I wore make-up for the first time about a week ago to a special occasion. I'd never wear it to school, though.
BTW, I just got this flower headband that I <3 wearing to special occasions.

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 4:59 pm

Poorly, that's how.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2010, 5:31 pm

Long sleeved shirts and sweatpants (not the kind that make the weird noise, but the soft ones) or jeans in the colder seasons, with peacoats as jackets... then, in the summer, polos and jeans. Right now, I'm wearing a dark blue thermal long-sleeved shirt with black sweat pants that are cotton/polyester/something of the sort.

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Dec 2010, 6:56 pm

chelischili7
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Dec 2010, 12:24 pm

Does anyone dislike wearing jeans? I have never been enamored with the styling of jeans. Most people say that jeans are very comfortable but I don't like the feel of them. I also hate jean shorts, especially on men.

I will wear athletic pants/shorts with T-shirts. Like someone else mentioned, I also won't wear anything with a corporate logo unless it's the Packers, Brewers, Blackhawks or UWM Panthers. I also like wearing khakis with long sleeved shirts. I prefer a plain stylized shirt without any banter on it. I will never wear golf shirts, polo shirts or anything else with a collar as they don't fit my style. I also will not wear hats of any kind unless it's below zero. I used to wear hats quite extensively but now I prefer not to.

I have no issues with people wearing whatever they choose as long as they do not a real fur coat or something with too much cleavage. Sometimes I wish we could revert back to the fashions from the '20s-'50s because styles were classier back then.

fluffypinkyellow
Raven
Raven

25 Dec 2010, 4:49 pm

The Rocky Horror Show meets Granny's Skydiving Adventure. :wink:

I wear baggy jeans (I refuse to wear skinny jeans because they are uncomfortable and do not have enough room for my legs) and singlets, or a T shirt if it is cooler. I don't like most jumpers because they feel heavy.

I don't like wearing flats or jandals. I prefer to wear sneakers, and I don't wear any shoes that show my toes.

Vannah
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Dec 2010, 8:03 pm

chelischili7 wrote:
Does anyone dislike wearing jeans? I have never been enamored with the styling of jeans. Most people say that jeans are very comfortable but I don't like the feel of them.

Yeah I too dislike jeans.

Usually I just like to wear as many colours as possible and as many prints as possible.

Most of my clothes are 2nd hand because shopping overwhelms me lol.

Most people tell me I have no sense of fashion but there are things I think look nice and things I think look horrible.
Usually I know what's in fashion but I think it looks horrible and/or just looks bad on me.

People always comment that I dress weirdly, some people pick on me for it, others say "i love your style, you're so unique" or "oh i envy you so much for having the balls to not care what everyone else thinks!!" -- i do care, id like people to like how i look and dress, its just that im also not going to change it... its just what comes naturally to me :) and i think that for that reason its a good way to express myself too :)

Charles_Allen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Dec 2010, 12:11 pm

If I had a choice, I would wear a tuxedo everyday.

Since my tuxedo is now no longer aloud out of the house, I am stuck with black pants, a black jacket, white shirt and sunglasses. Occasionally I will wear jeans, but only if I have an awesome belt to go with it.

And I always wear my Evil Eye Amulet, since I get the eye all the time.

Gedaechtnis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Dec 2010, 8:51 pm

I wear a uniform to school.

Outside school: jeans, tshirts, sweaters or jackets. Usually solid color. Most of my clothes are black, dark grey, dark green, or some other darkish color. Converse or combat boots.

I hate sweatpants.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2010, 5:26 pm

I where sandals or close-toed shoes, long brown pants(unless it's really hot), and mostly plain t-shirts. I don't where long-sleeved shirts. When I wear a jacket, it's usually a blue one.

K3inMitl3id
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jan 2011, 6:49 am

Jeans/cargo shorts and a t-shirt/hooded sweatshirt. That's how I roll.

Last edited by K3inMitl3id on 01 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatureFantasy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

Theory wrote:
Atomika wrote:
I try to at least make myself look presentable, but I don't have any distinct style. I just slap on a shirt and some pants. I really don't like shopping for clothes, and I just don't understand why anybody would want to waste $80 on a pair of ripped jeans.

Agreed. My jeans usually wear down on their own..I am pretty short, and I don't really bother to get my jeans hemmed, so they normally rip on the bottom..

I also don't get why someone would pay $50 for a brown polo with a symbol just above the chest.

I make sure I am presentable, but I never go out of my way to try to impress someone.

I agree with the two of you. I buy whatever I think looks cute, classy, and flattering on me but I don't care about brands or what other teenagers think of how I dress. I'm also really short and need my jeans hemmed sometimes. I once wore a pair of capris as pants. XD

NadineWolfe

02 Jan 2011, 5:14 am

I have to wear a terrible school uniform; it's so scratchy and itchy and uncomfortable, and I have koumpounophobia.

Outside of school, I just wear really casual stuff like t-shirts, jackets and khakis, although on the summer days that are very hot I might go with a tank top and a skirt instead. I like to have some sort of wristband on my left arm too, preferably in black or purple. A good jacket or jumper is a must.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 12:28 pm

School uniform. I wear the pants outside of school though. I like them. I'll usually wear shorts or cargo pants outside of school. Along with a t-shirt that very likely does not match in colour.

Vannah
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

NadineWolfe wrote:
I have koumpounophobia.

Odd, I have koumpounophilia.

Aspie Quiz; Your Aspie score: 146 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 61 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie