Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 4:36 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
What the heck is a "prep"?

I don't know, either. Probably someone who wears preppy clothes.

MiaMidnight
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Dec 2010, 5:55 pm

I used to be known as:
'the weird girl who has something wrong with her - not sure what but, she goes in learning support at break and lunch because she has no friends or a life'.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm known as (to people from youth at church who can't remember my name):
'the girl who's an au pair and engaged to thingy'.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 12:45 am

i used to be known as the weird kid with no friends but ever since 8th grade ive been known as the weird stoner with some equally stoner friends strangely stoners are the most willing to accept me most even go out of their way to learn about my autism....its soo funny cuz we will like be hella high and talking bout how unconstitutional the government is and physics and stuff and we have actual intelligent and informed discussions my non-stoner friends dont know wtf we babbling on about when i mention AntiMatter Catalyzed Nuclear Pulse Propulsion or Philosphy or anything its quite strange

NatureFantasy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Dec 2010, 8:43 pm

Dnuos wrote:
I spent all of high school trying to find one, but as always could never fit in anywhere.

The "normal" kids couldn't stand me, the "weird" kids couldn't stand me. Too hyperactive/happy-ish for the goths, to depressed for the hyperactive/happy kids... the list goes on.

No identity, really. If anything, I think I might just see myself as the introverted, eccentric musician that can do anything; like a prodigy.

Same here, except I was too serious for the happy kids, rather than too depressed. I have many friendly aquaintences that I seem to fit in with but they never invite me anywhere afterschool. Almost all of my friends [by all I mean about 5, none of which are online ( I'm not counting my boyfriend or the friends I made in an Asperger's college program I visited for 5 weeks {I'm a senior in HS} but have since lost touch with.) ] are outside of school. I'm not introverted and am in fact extremely friendly, but rarely seem to be interested enough in conversations most of the time (or don't know enough about the topics) so I tend to kind of "float" around from group to group or keep to myself most of the time.

Idiotchief
Toucan
Toucan

27 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm

I spent all my time with the red necks and rockers in my town.

Maxima
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2011, 1:13 pm

Miscellaneous. I wear hufflepuff robes all the time.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 5:52 pm

I suppose science geek is the best description of me. But at the same time I'm on my school swim team, worked on the yearbook, and have a supporting part in the musical, so I'm not purebread science geek. Still, I feel the most comfortable around other science-y people.

In my school people probably view me "one of the IB kids" (IB is similar to AP, for those who are unfamiliar with it). I have basically no friends, and absolutely no close friends, who are not also taking IB. People probably think I'm a snob, which isn't really true--I'm just not interested in talking to people who are too loud or don't have anything interesting to talk about (aka: most people at my school). Okay, maybe that does make me a snob.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 6:09 pm

Can people that are older than 13-19 answer this?

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 6:31 pm

I actually have a mask with rabbit ears on it. But not to wear out. I just wear it when I play the guitar (of course). When I'm out in public, I just suppose I look like a hillbilly / hobo, with my Ushanka / trucker hat and fingerless gloves. It's just the Rabbitearsian way. :geek:

Parasaurolophuscolobus. Parasaurcolobus. Colobusaurolophus.
....And Nunchucks are my friends.

Davuardo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Mar 2011, 3:32 am

I was more of a secretly depressed attention seeker early into my high school years but now I can accept that I'm happier just being a teacher's pet :P

tomboywriter101
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: In my writing, where things are the way I want them

13 Mar 2011, 2:48 pm

I'm not anything. I am (place my real name here).

Agree: 4,6,13,16,18,19,20,22,39,41,45: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,11,14,17,27,30,32,36,38,44,47,48,49: 1 point
Score: 26

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

I am my own catagory.

Sirene
Butterfly
Butterfly

Location: A rock surrounded by oceans of expressed (external) emotions

15 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

I base my personality on six elements = Fire, Water, Air,earth, energy & aether (and maybe more if i find them)
You can call me wiccan but i am not wiccan. Just like Jonsi I am my own catagory :)

daedal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Mar 2011, 3:21 pm

Quiet, weird, big reader, but known to come out with some truly random crap in the most inconvenient of moments :D
'Weird' probably dominates all, rather than me being a quiet girl with potential.
People have been describing me as 'mysterious' too, which is an infinite improvement on what it used to be.

pepperrose
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2011, 6:49 pm

I'm kinda considered a quiet/shy loner, because i never talk at school or if i do it comes out as barely a whisper/squeak.

A couple of times I've even been asked if i can talk. :(

PlainJane28
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

I'm the weird loner girl. I barely talk. When I do, it comes out like a whisper.