Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 1:15 pm

flesh gets in between ur teeth

zshampo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2008, 7:25 pm

one time i couldnt control myself so i hid in a bathroom stall for a whole class period and everyone ran around looking for me but i wouldnt come out and so i went home and cried all day. one of my worst days ever:(

zshampo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2008, 7:50 am

last night was the most embarassing night of my life. Ive only had one other meltdown at school, but last night we were having as school party and i lost control of my emotions. so i ran to the bathroom and cried and I just copuldnt stop. aparently someone heard me and wanted to know if I was ok. I havnt told anyone I think I have AS so they all thought I was hurt or something. It was really embarassing because I came out and my eyes were all red and half the school was standing by the bathroom to see if I was ok. It was so embarassing. then my mom had to come and get me. I dont think I will ever go to school again! Im happy I didnt get mad and break something like I wanted to though. My mom came before I did too much damage.

princesseli
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:55 pm

Ive had my share of meltdowns during school. Most of them happened during my senor year during the first semester. It was the semester I realized that how much I really really didnt fit in with the girls at my school even when I tried to talk to them. I didnt really talk much before and having AS made me rather unaware of my surroundings. Well Ive had a few meltdowns here and there before. And well I had 2-3 meltdowns every week during my first semester of college. And well I lived at school so yeah.

POKEMONMASTER260
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 May 2008, 4:02 pm

Oh, I have it sometimes, but it used to be a million times worse.............................

EDIT: And I'm deleting all my edits.