Page 2 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 1:35 pm

I am clumsy, I drop stuff, bump into thing and people, tripping over awkwardly etc
and I'm also terrible at any sports to do with balls, catching balls, throwing them, hitting them...
I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 13, and 3 years later I'm still wobbly on it

Italianwolf77
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 3:43 pm

I am clumsy and I have poor hand-eye coordination. But otherwise I'm fine. I'm not too good at most sports, except for a handful like football and basketball. I'm not very athletic either, I have little stamina though I can sprint like heck.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 4:56 pm

I am realy bad at every sport, I can't ride a bike and I can't tie a bow.

Sea_of_Saiyan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2009, 8:52 pm

Delicate motor skills (tying shoelaces, zipping zippers and that sort of thing) have always been fine with me, it's the larger stuff that I've had problems with...

I'm bad at every physical sport I try.

I remember going out for baseball when I was in 1st grade - I was the only person who couldn't hit the ball after the 10 tries at bat and could never catch a ball even when it was thrown to me from a few feet away.

I was always last to finish any race in elementary school.

I'm only now able to go through a day without bumping into someone or stepping on another's heels while walking.

sethzack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2009, 12:16 am

Sea_of_Saiyan wrote:
Delicate motor skills (tying shoelaces, zipping zippers and that sort of thing) have always been fine with me, it's the larger stuff that I've had problems with...

I'm bad at every physical sport I try.

I remember going out for baseball when I was in 1st grade - I was the only person who couldn't hit the ball after the 10 tries at bat and could never catch a ball even when it was thrown to me from a few feet away.

I was always last to finish any race in elementary school.

I'm only now able to go through a day without bumping into someone or stepping on another's heels while walking.

I can avoid stepping on someone's heels but only if I don't get too close, I avoid following anyone too close and it works for me.

I Want To Become Stronger...
... Than I Was Yesterday!! !! - The words in my avatar picture.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2009, 12:40 am

YES. I walk and run funny. When I run it looks like I'm falling forward. When I walk I do not move my arms and am completely rigid and my feet are out and I just look really stupid. =[

I have difficulties tying my shoes and with some zippers and buttons. I can't tie a knot, especially.

I've never been good at any sport I've tried, poor hand-eye-coordination.

I can't even get dressed without having to lean against a wall or I fall over EVERYTIME.

I'm constantly running into things around my house.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jan 2009, 1:22 pm

Hey all long time no see, great to see that people here have a lot in common with me.

http://www.myviewonautismessay.webs.com

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Jan 2009, 9:52 pm

It takes me a long time to tie my shoes and I have trouble with laptop keyboards or other small keyboards.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jan 2009, 4:24 pm

I am actually a very fast typer, but when I type fast I often hit the wrong keys.

RandomKid
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 1:05 pm

I am a little clumsy. It took me years to tie my shoes and even now they look like a 3 year old did them. I really can't hula hoop. I am no good at gym. I took forever to ride a bike but 5 mins top to learn how to ride a scooter. I can sorta skateboard but I can only do ti with one foot sometimes two. When I try to do a dive in thing on even a curved down side walk my sister has to hold my hand. I can sorta ski. I am getting better with balance as I do karate.

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 1:44 pm

I found it really easy to learn how to ride a bike. I was able to do it after one ride. I can't do anything like skateboarding or anything though. :lol:

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 1:49 pm

Corydaman93 wrote:
I am actually a very fast typer, but when I type fast I often hit the wrong keys.

Same here, and I type the wrong words sometimes, too! Very annoying!

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jan 2009, 9:35 pm

DeLoreanDude wrote:
Corydaman93 wrote:

Same here, and I type the wrong words sometimes, too! Very annoying!

One word: Agreed.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jan 2009, 12:07 am

bump

taintedangelboy
Raven
Raven

24 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

I can't catch balls unless they are basket ball size or larger. I can't play tennis or ping pong, I am okay with volley ball though. I run fast, but kids used to point and laugh at me in grade school when I ran, even though I would come in first or second, because I guess I don't run 'normal'

My parents got a doctor to just write me out of physical education classes, because I found them to stressful at school.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jan 2009, 9:59 pm

taintedangelboy wrote:
I can't catch balls unless they are basket ball size or larger. I can't play tennis or ping pong, I am okay with volley ball though. I run fast, but kids used to point and laugh at me in grade school when I ran, even though I would come in first or second, because I guess I don't run 'normal'

My parents got a doctor to just write me out of physical education classes, because I found them to stressful at school.

Lol I can't play tennis or badminton, ping ping; I'm okay at it. I hated phys ed, especially in my late elementary years and my first year of high school , since I couldn't do well in team sports and in grade 7 I actually had help in gym, I felt like the fobbiest and weakest kid ever.