100 things about NT teens you don't understand

Page 12 of 14 [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Spirochete
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2013, 9:37 am

Why do girls feel the need to hug all the time? Even just seeing each other in the hallway. More importantly, why do they feel the need to hug ME? 8O

treblecake
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jan 2013, 12:08 pm

I don't get the girls who just have one female friend and spend all their time flirting with guys. Don't they miss not having real friendships?

muldoon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2013, 8:22 pm

Why are they so loud? I think it's an insecurity thing? :|

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2013, 8:35 am

Why they run away from home.
Just a few days ago, when my mother was watching news on TV, they gave the announcment that two girls had ran away from home, bringing with them two white mice and telling their classmates they were going to kill themselves.
I was confused from the fact that they had brought two mice with them. I mean, they told they were going to kill themselves, why bringing to mice with them? Nonsense.
They found them in the evening in another town. They didn't kill themselves. According to what was said on TV, they just "wanted to get attention". Another thing I don't understand.
My conclusion is that most teens are just attention seekers.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2013, 6:42 pm

PantheraTigris wrote:
How reading books is considered boring. When did this happen?

This, omfg. orzz

Also, why do they find texting so entertaining? I hate it. D:

HorseWithNoName
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2013, 3:12 am

Oh God.

1. I really don't understand why other teens love to listen to music which is about causing trouble, having sex, etc. I love music, I love all sorts of music, whether it be rap, rock, etc. I just don't enjoy this stuff with having sex and stuff. I don't enjoy it. It makes modern society look a shame.

2. (OH GOD) I REALLY, REALLY hate it and don't understand when kids act in stereotypes. It annoys me, probably because I never grew up with any stereotype.

3. I also don't understand why NT teens are so SO horny. I'm a teen boy, I'm honest, and with my puberty, I also have my desires. However, at least I don't go around whoring myself asking to have sex or stuff like that. I guess that's the norm.

Razgriz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2013, 3:39 pm

For the horny issue, Im not entirely sure if a lot of the people that mentioned that are saying that they arent as horny, or they just dont show it. Personally I'm about as horny as the next guy, but I happen to be gay, so showing off my desires like a lot of straight NT guys isnt exactly an option anyway. Although even if it were perfectly socially acceptable, I still dont think I would do it, or at least not as often as NT guys seem to.

Numbuh4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2013, 9:33 pm

Why they insult each other constantly. Especially when it's in a joking manner. :x

norintha
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Orcist wrote:
Why do they care so much about prom?

FINALLY! I am tired of being the only one with that opinion. I asked some of my NT friends why its a big deal and its either "its just an important moment in your high school life" or "we don't get another chance to do this" or some other weird reason. I tell them that I don't see the point and that I think its just another school dance just a tiny bit more expensive and it WAY over hyped and over glorified. And they look at me like I'm stupid. I know I'm saying a lot but I am so glad I'm not the only one. You, my friend, have just restored some of my faith in humanity. :)

norintha
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2013, 10:01 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Why do girls scream when they are excited?

I don't know. I do the same thing and I guess its because I am so excited I am just lost for words and have to let it out somehow so I scream. That's the best explanation I can give. And I don't even do it unless I am REALLY excited.

Zoneixo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2013, 8:15 am

One thing I tend to not understand about NTs is the fact that most of the teenaged girls out there only end up thinking most of the time about boys and also about the way they look, I mean c'mon you don't always have to look gorgeous to fit in right :( ?

GoshEvan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2013, 5:57 am

they don't understand that everyone has freedom,
What's right is left and everything is wrong,
nothing makes everyone else right and not me.. within humanly reasons.
also the victor in life which mostly in the end kills the loser and tells what is wrong or "right"

ranel
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 May 2013, 7:17 am

I am a girl, but there are many things I don't understand about NT girls:
- Why are they so emotional?
- Why do they make the life of their boyfriends so hard? They often act jealous, suspicious, don't let them do their own stuff, controlling, obsessive, manipulative, etc. I know not all girls are like that with their boyfriend, but seriously, when I guy tells me what his girl do to him, I get slightly misogynistic and feel so bad for him :D
- Why do NT girls say something while meaning something else, and expect me to understand? (ex: me: "how are you?" NT girls "I am okay." me:"great" {minutes laters} NT girls: "I am so pissed and you don't ask why I am angry?! Can't you see I am angry?" me: "mmmm, no" :)
- Why does my best friend give my a cold shoulder when she is angry, which I interpret as her not wanting to talk, then she just bursts and yells at me for not being understanding and not supporting her emotionally. Also, when she has a bad grade, I try to help by telling her how to do better for the next exam, but she just starts yelling at me, telling me I have no feelings... duh! My responses are strategic and problem-solving, but never emotional.
- Why are NT girls so interested in boys, in their looks (clothes, make up) and in their emotional craziness?
- How do NT people find it so easy to socialize?
- Why are NT people so interested in partying, drinking and smoking?

Well, that's it for now :)

Angeleyes92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2013, 1:56 pm

Peko wrote:
3. Why they are SO OPENLY HORNY

You hit the nail on the head with that one :roll:
That's why most of my friends are special ed

Yayoi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 May 2013, 6:48 am

Why do they act all bitchy because they think it's funny? I tried hanging around with the "popular nerd" gang, didn't work out because of all the jokes they made at my expense... I want NT friends, just not nasty ones.

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 7:06 am

norintha wrote:
Orcist wrote:
Why do they care so much about prom?

FINALLY! I am tired of being the only one with that opinion. I asked some of my NT friends why its a big deal and its either "its just an important moment in your high school life" or "we don't get another chance to do this" or some other weird reason. I tell them that I don't see the point and that I think its just another school dance just a tiny bit more expensive and it WAY over hyped and over glorified. And they look at me like I'm stupid. I know I'm saying a lot but I am so glad I'm not the only one. You, my friend, have just restored some of my faith in humanity. :)

Same here. This is my opinion, too. I also am happy that I am not the only one with this opinion. Everyone I talked to about it just couldn´t understand my point of view. The prom is an important issue at my school at the moment because my one is in about a month.

Zoneixo wrote:
One thing I tend to not understand about NTs is the fact that most of the teenaged girls out there only end up thinking most of the time about boys and also about the way they look, I mean c'mon you don't always have to look gorgeous to fit in right ?

Yes, I don´t understand this although I am a girl :? . There are so many other topics you could talk/think about, but no, they only want to talk/think about boys.