Page 12 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2012, 10:25 pm

I've never been overly concerned with my outward appearance, mostly because most "fashionable, feminine" clothes drive me crazy due to my sensory sensitivity. All my life I've pretty much lived in loose jeans and t-shirts. I used to go through patches where I'd wear the exact same thing every day. In seventh grade it was one of my mom's hand-me-down button-up shirts with chickens on it, I wore it over my t-shirts every day that year. Now I'm going through a phase where all I'll wear is overalls, haven't worn anything since for about two months. I don't really know why, just like the feeling of familiar clothes I suppose.

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

fefe333
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2012, 4:36 pm

shorts, cuz I hate the feeling of jeans on my legs. And a loose shirt with a jacket. People always make fun of me because I wear shorts and a jacket but that's just comfortable to me. And no shoes, but ill wear socks.

aspie quiz results: 172/200
I am suspected to have aspergers, but I'm not diagnosed.

Adventure4U1
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 May 2012, 12:18 pm

In summer, I would wear a white tank with short shirt over it, and keep it the same for a month and a pair of shorts.(if my mom didn't make me change it! :x )

In winter, I would wear a black sweatshirt zipped all the way up with jeans. (Mom makes me stop my zipper partway- it is so uncomfortable, but I got away with keeping it all the way up at school)

Now that I'm graduating form high school, now I'll have to listen to her. :roll:

ThePurpleOrange
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 May 2012, 1:18 pm

I usually wear what is comfortable and practical at the time. I see no point in wearing something that has a designer label if it is uncomfortable or not particularly useful, especially since it would cost more.

Mainly trouser that aren't too tight, t-shirts and hoodies are what I wear mostly.