Page 14 of 20 [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

sevig
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2011, 5:58 pm

im almost dont hs i need to find a girlfrd all my past girlfrds took advantage of me or cheated on me

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2011, 6:37 pm

Who cares at this age?

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
Who cares at this age?

i did at 15, fudo was onnifujiyuu :/

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

Fudo wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Who cares at this age?

i did at 15, fudo was onnifujiyuu :/

Can't say I've learned that word.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

if i'm not mistaken, it means 'the guy who never gets the girl(s)' or something similar..

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

23 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

lol. I don't think I'll ever get a bf. No guy has ever liked me before. Besides, I'm not allowed to date until I'm in college anyways. :(

Mafiawarsfreak
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Mar 2011, 3:47 pm

You need to get some feedback from a friend observing your interactions so they can tell u what u may be doing right/wrong. In addition, joining sport teams, wearing revealing clothing and perfume and being networked socially will really help.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

Mafiawarsfreak wrote:
You need to get some feedback from a friend observing your interactions so they can tell u what u may be doing right/wrong. In addition, joining sport teams, wearing revealing clothing and perfume and being networked socially will really help.

Come on, now.
Be logical.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

lol 'wearing revealing clothing'.uhoh.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 4:12 pm

emlion wrote:
lol 'wearing revealing clothing'.uhoh.

I think I smell... wait, can't say that on here.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 4:13 pm

i'm psychic.
i know what you mean. :lol:

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 5:29 pm

young boys are fickle, easily amused, generally.. would work initially at least.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

Yeah, I've decided now that noone's worth my time anymore since that anyone that I've ever been interested in lied to, and manipulated me so much that I almost killed myself, so for me relationships are a waste of time, yet I can't stop myself from feeling lonely when I'm with my NT freinds because they're all in relationships.

To albriea, or however it's spelled, sorry if it's wrong, meeting new people isn't too hard as long as you know some people in the group and they're good freinds, because they'll introduce you to new people, and so on learning this has helped me meet at least 60 to 70 people, just be yourself, and try to keep your ticks in check, and soon you won't even be doing them or being scared of meeting new people. Hopefully this'll be some help to you in meeting someone who'll like you. :)

Also don't listen to the advice of the guys above, wearing revealing clothing and joining sports teams would attract the wrong type of guys, unless you want to be with a player.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

29 Mar 2011, 10:53 am

black_legion wrote:
To albriea, or however it's spelled, sorry if it's wrong, meeting new people isn't too hard as long as you know some people in the group and they're good freinds, because they'll introduce you to new people, and so on learning this has helped me meet at least 60 to 70 people, just be yourself, and try to keep your ticks in check, and soon you won't even be doing them or being scared of meeting new people. Hopefully this'll be some help to you in meeting someone who'll like you. :)

Also don't listen to the advice of the guys above, wearing revealing clothing and joining sports teams would attract the wrong type of guys, unless you want to be with a player.

I'm not afraid to meet new people, The problem is everyone thinks I'm weird and care too much about grades and such, which I probably do. And again, they probably know I won't be able to date them. Good advice though :)

The_Dark_Eccentric
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

I'm a 17 year old boy. (to put things in perspective). Never had a gf or anything close. And not for lack of trying...well maybe. I don't want some casual relationship to pass the time or for appearances.
Back in grade 10 (i'm in grade 12 now) i met this girl and i don't know i really liked her. I'd had a couple crushes before but this was different. At the time i didn't know I was and aspie (found out a year later). All I knew was I was socially awkward, had no experience, and no clue what i was doing. I tried starting something with my limited knowledge (mostly form books movies, so you can see where this going). I tried anonymous poem, then asking her to the dance (said she was busy), then notes. Needless to say it all FAILED...horribly. I still am crushing/in love/ obsessed/ i don't know/ with this girl. By this point she knows who I am now, and she knows I like her. However I almost wish she didn't know who I was because then I could try again with my newfound knowledge. She thinks I am a stalker (which I might be a little now), and I think she might be scared of me, or at least creeped out.
What do I do?!?! I've tried moving on! I've tried forgetting about her! It didn't work! Instead I've been going insane for the last 3 years! I've even tried getting other people to help, but they get distracted, don't help or don't care! I need help! I'm hoping some fellow aspie's might understand and be able to help. What do I do...

Wolverine_girl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Apr 2011, 5:34 am

i never thought i would get a bf until i met this really great guy. we have since broken up but it did make me relise that there is someone for everyone. at the moment i am single and i am thinking that no one will like me and that it is impossibl for me to mmet a guy but i remember that things look up and that someone will come along and u will know it. just dont take second best. if you like a guy, go for it. keep me updated