Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

i think i'd probably be type 2, maybe a little like 3

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 8:58 pm

Most days I'm a type 3 or 4, but I do have my type 2 days.

Kushamo
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Mar 2011, 10:04 pm

I'd say type 4 and also type 3 on occasion

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 2:27 am

I would say type 3. Some people may be able to pick up I have it if they are with me long enough or see me often enough or know what to look for.

suchgreatheights95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

I used to be a 2 for sure, but now I'm probably hanging around somewhere between 3 and 4.

rissadc

06 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm

Type 2, sometimes 4... Depends on my mood.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:39 am

i'm a type 3/4, but there are days where i shift into a full-blown type 1/2, i dont know how to call that; nor how to control myself if i'm in "1/2-state"

Hywelthetowel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

id call myself a 2, its pretty lame but im proud of who i am

The_Dark_Eccentric
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

Not sure what category I fit int, if any. I'm 17 now. I think I was 15 when I found out I'm an aspie. At first I began noticing all the signs of my social awkwardness and tried to fix them. I tried to fit in and be normal (I believe thats type 2...).
But then that wasn't working so I said to hell with and now i'm openly insane! I just do my own thing, I enjoy messing with NT's (type 4) and I believe people find me creepy. However I am often depressed which causes me to fly between mental breakdown's, being very quiet (usually following the breakdown), and when I am most depressed i appear to be overly happy energetic and crazier than usual. Whenever I do have a breakdown it's usually internal (mental) and I become quieter than usual and no one notices.

dancinonwater
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

I'd say i'm a type 2 or 3.

kepheru
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Apr 2011, 8:02 pm

Well, I don't have a real diagnosis, but I would say I'm probably a type 2 or type 3; maybe a mix of the two.

Zayle79
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Tye 2 and 4, smooshed together.

Last edited by Zayle79 on 26 Apr 2011, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheldon96
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2011, 12:55 pm

I'm a cross between types 2 and 3.

Meltdowns will happen on a bad day.

Ein example of a bad day:

Today I had a little mini-meltdown. On the bus home from school (I hate it anyway) I had to sit next a year 6, instead of my usual spot next to my friend, due to limited spaces on the bus. Well, I was talking to her, and her friend, and things were going ok (for what I call ok).
After a while, I got bored of their mindless chatter and got my book out (Interview with the Vampire- love it!!) and started reading.
Then the little varmints asked if they could see my book. I was a bit nervous about it, but I let one of them take hold of it. Then I snatched it back (A mistake on my part, I'll admit)...It just got too much (I hate people all over my things). Then I put it inside my blazer, next to my waist.
But when I turned round, one of them grabbed the book off me! I almost shouted at them, but instead I desperately tried to grab it back, getting more and more worked up by the second... then one of them got hold of the book and the other latched onto me, pulling me back and stopping me from moving. I don't blame them, they thought it was all good fun. There was nothing malicious in there actions.
I bent my head down and my mind was in utter chaos. I yelled "Get off! Don't touch me, or my book! Don't touch me!" I lashed out and forced them off of me and got my book back. I was rocking back and forth, heart racing and feeling depressed and exhausted for ages afterwards.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
Which type of Aspie are you most like?
Type 1: Has a lot of trouble figuring out social rules. Mostly unaware of the social world. Has public meltdowns all the time.
Type 2: Wants to be normal but can't help acting different. Aware of the social world but sometimes socially awkward. Compares self to NTs all the time. Tries not to have public meltdowns but may have them once in a while.
Type 3: Very mild AS. No one can tell he/she has AS.
Type 4: Aware of the social world but is proud of being an Aspie. Mild to moderate differences. Makes fun of NTs. Does not have public meltdowns.

Type 2 until 1-2 years ago.
Type 3/4 since then, though in the case of type 4, I'm not overly proud of being Aspie though I am happy that I am myself, and that I don't go out of my way to make fun of or ridicule NTs.
Of course, this is how I view myself and not necessarily how others would view me...

awesomesauce
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

Type 3/4 depending on the day and who I'm with
In grade school I was definitely a type 1

user1001
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

I am #5 the idiot aspie. I act like an idiot but I am really smart but other people don't see that in me. I am often unaware of the social world and in my own little world and imagination. I often screw up and piss so many people off. That is what kind of aspie I am.