I wear blue dresses.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2007, 10:44 pm

SolaCatella wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Quis custodiet ipsus custodiets?

Stood out to me, and couldn't resist the nit-picking--it's Quis custodiet ipsos custodies. Ipsus isn't a proper ending (the nominative masculine of the intensive pronoun/adjective is ipse, not ipsus--it's irregular) and custodiets isn't a word either--the accusative noun ending is -es, and the root is custodi- (guard) whence custodio, -ire, -ivi (-ii), -itus, to guard, also comes. Who will guard the guards themelseves? Spelling is very, very important in Latin, where a single changed vowel can change the meaning of an entire sentence. End pedantry.

My bad! I typed it from memory, so I think I should go back and read Dan Brown's books again.

Today, I dressed as though a hitman was hired by the United Nations, all preppy-ish with dark pants and a red shirt with glasses. I did manage to scare some of the 1X3 students anyway.

Suicune1000
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jan 2007, 8:06 am

You're all lucky. I have a school uniform five days a week, and now that I work Saturdays, for which I also have to wear a uniform T_T Byt the time Sunday rolls around I don't give a crap what I'm wearing, because I sleep in most of the day anyway.

That being said, my clothing of choice is jeans. Jeans and a T-shirt, sometimes with writing, sometimes plain, but always jeans. I've come to think of anything shorter than jeans to be showing too much skin XD Conservative ol' me, aye? I'd put up my clothing 'phases', but I have none - jeans; always was, most probably will continue to be.

I would love to dress Goth, it would be totally awesome. But my mother...put it this way: I was shopping with her once and looked at a black shirt that I liked (it was pretty plain, nothing special about it). My mother asked me if I was turning Goth. -_- 'Nuff said.

My mother has a vendetta against anything she conceives to be 'different'. Which i most annoying considering my brother and I are aspies, so we're inherently different. Probably the funniest part, though, is that she's a special ed teacher. Aren't they supposed to be a little more...capable of dealing with aspergers people? Heh, and she thinks she's the foremost aspergers expert in the area...

Why can't we live in a world where even chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 9:39 am

I dress like a ninja.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 1:30 pm

Starbuline wrote:
I dress like a ninja.

I would too, but i'm missing my Leaf Vilage headband and gloves...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 2:51 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
I dress like a ninja.

Hmm...You can borrow my awesome headband. I have plenty.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 5:21 pm

Starbuline wrote:
Roxas_XIII wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
I dress like a ninja.

Hmm...You can borrow my awesome headband. I have plenty.

Thanks, you're awesome.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 7:29 pm

A black T-shirt, over which I sometimes wear a hoodie or a loose black button-up, and below that a pair of loose dark jeans, plain dark socks, and reeboks.
At times I also wear a watch and/or sunglasses.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 7:43 pm

I also have the Blues Brothers sunglasses. They're awesome.

Benji_million
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jan 2007, 7:22 pm

I'm weird, I'm not one of those white people who think they're black but I wear South Pole T-shirts and Jeans everyday and I'm white.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 8:07 pm

In the winter I wear black jeans, black/grey shirts (although two of them have gold patterns), and (guess what color) sneakers/boots. The shirts are usually just plain or a cool design t-shirt over a plain shirt. If for whatever reason I don't have any laundry clean, I'll wear a raggedy old pair of jeans and a light brown sweater.

In the summer I usually wear 3-quarters pants (I don't like shorts) with t-shirts. The t-shirts being the same ones I wear in the winter. :wink: Sandals then.

Suicune1000 wrote:
My mother has a vendetta against anything she conceives to be 'different'. Which i most annoying considering my brother and I are aspies, so we're inherently different.

My mother is the same way. The other day, when I was trying to convince her to let me dye my hair she came out with, "You're normal. You just want to think you're different." She hates my wardrobe as it is.

Three years!

TN
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2007, 8:19 pm

I usally dress either my goth, punk, or grunge uniforms.

IMy name is, shakezula, the mike ruler, the old skooler, you want to trip, i bring it to ya, Frylock and im on top rock like a cop, Meatwad your up next with your knock, knock, Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G, ice on my fingers and im

nicklegends
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jan 2007, 9:43 pm

I always wear comfortable and fairly long cargo pants (white, tan, or gray), and a solid color, logo-less t-shirt. I also like to wear this one black jacket I've worn just about every day over the past two years. ("Just about," because I do wash it, on occasion. :P)

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 4:14 pm

I dress in plain clothing.

No Nike logos, or any kind of style....just plain stuff.

For example, at the weekend, I would wear a plain red t-shirt, and plain baggy beige trousers.

I don't really have a fashion trend, or dress style.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 7:29 pm

left

RRguy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Feb 2007, 5:34 pm

I dress in clothes that are Preppy, Emo, and Ghetto.