Page 4 of 20 [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2008, 12:43 pm

matrix wrote:
black_legion wrote:
Quote:
I feel this way. I guess I'm too quiet and too shy or something, because I just seem to intimidate guys. Girls I'm definately okay with since they are my gender, but I'm really not a lesiban or even a bi.

So, does anyone feel like this?

Maybe we won't get our relationships we want until our teen-hood is over...I'm just guessing though...

i'm exactly the same except i'm a dude :P

There's money in it!! ! Why have deep, meaningful relationships to commitment when you could just go along for the ride. When the ride is over, get another.

I guess it's different for a guy such as yourself, but just from a girl's POV, if I just "go along for the ride" my spirit will be shattered very quickly, beside I could never ever use someone just for my desires. It would just be wrong and we would both get hurt.

Zequr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Mar 2008, 8:47 am

I've always prefered to spend my time with guys. Girls scare me somewhat, both because of experience, and because they are more about underlines and things you just should know. I am not so what do you say... "pretty" eigther, and can wear clothes long time, ignore showers, eat food that's been on the table all day and fart in public if no one minds it. If somone do I ofc stop it when I'm around them. I like games a lot though and I'm a bit of born games, and I never follow the current fasion or wear tiresome shooes. I do have a style though, but it's not that girly. But I seem to act like a girl otherwise (sadly..) and that makes it hard to get male friends.. Also I discover that a lot of my male "friends" end up wanting me on my back, and I don't really mind that.. But then the friendship is kind of ruined an reverts to something else. I have gotten relationships I didn't intend to create this way, as they suddently start to call me honey and get jealus of other guys. But girly girls are scary, and I will not spend my time trying to befriend them if they don't insist on it themself. Strage this is though that I'm bisexual... But as I don't like beeing around most girls it dosen't matter :P.

rockbandrocks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Mar 2008, 6:24 pm

Yes, I feel that way all the time. The only time I got a GF was last year.
It was great! But, the thing was, I was 2 years older then her, and her
parents did not like me becouse of it. so now every time I call her, she
does not call back.
So now I'm friendless, and it is upsetting for me. :(

Whivit
Raven
Raven

18 Mar 2008, 6:55 pm

Yes, I definitely feel the same way. I'm anti-social irl, for one, but online too. There's practically no where that I'd meet anyone, and no reason for anyone to be interested in me anyhow. And the fact that I find it very hard to become emotionally attached to anyone significantly increases the problem.

I'm not the kind of person that can't handle not having a boyfriend, though, so I'm pretty good. If someone does turn up, that's nice, but it's not the end of the world just because I'm single.

petal
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2008, 1:07 am

I have had a few guys interested in me, but to be honest I keep thinking that no one would want to be with me unless it was for sex or something. There was another guy that really liked me, but all of my friends thought he was weird (he was quiet and not really social, perhaps AS, but i couldn't be sure) and kept bugging me about him, so I got all self conscious and when he asked me out I said no.

The other problem is that I am only really interested in the shy/quiet/nerdy guys (like mentioned above), but they are always the hardest to get to know, and I am just as hard to get to know myself, so until I can hold a proper conversation or go with a guy im not typically into ill just wait :( . I am also bi, but I think when girls are in relationships they get really annoying, so there goes that option.

innov79
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 9:54 pm

Im 17, and the only "gf" I have ever had was a girl from Brazil over msn. Alot of girls have added me on myspace and told me I was "cute" or "hot" but when they saw what Im like in real life they dont like me anymore. It kills when its not your looks but your socail skills, personality and "school social group" turns girls off :(

HarrySutcliffe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Mar 2008, 12:21 pm

My problem is that i'm too nervy- if someone asks me out it's a no, by reflex. One thing about dating is that even the most hated people in my year have had about 30 GF's- i've had none, and i've been mocked in the past just because of this.

LazyLara

25 Mar 2008, 1:56 pm

I nt think dating is that important.

FigginOfDeath
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Mar 2008, 7:29 pm

I've never had a girlfriend, but I have plenty of friends who are girls. With one of them, I'm currently in a relationship that is best described thusly:

"We're just friends . . . who kiss . . . a lot . . . with our tongues." :P

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 8:59 pm

I just can't talk to guys :P I have a crush on this guy, but I don't see him all that often, so it's not working out.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2008, 9:00 pm

petal wrote:
I have had a few guys interested in me, but to be honest I keep thinking that no one would want to be with me unless it was for sex or something. There was another guy that really liked me, but all of my friends thought he was weird (he was quiet and not really social, perhaps AS, but i couldn't be sure) and kept bugging me about him, so I got all self conscious and when he asked me out I said no.

The other problem is that I am only really interested in the shy/quiet/nerdy guys (like mentioned above), but they are always the hardest to get to know, and I am just as hard to get to know myself, so until I can hold a proper conversation or go with a guy im not typically into ill just wait :( . I am also bi, but I think when girls are in relationships they get really annoying, so there goes that option.
Agreed! I need shy guy tips!

VioletClementine
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2008, 9:20 pm

I felt that I would never get a boyfriend for years! All during high school, I was that "weird, awkward girl" that nobody wanted to date. I felt incredibly miserable, and wondered if I was just plain unlovable.

But suddenly one day in my freshman year of college, I caught a guy checking me out. And then I started to see more and more of them who were interested in me. I'm at a fairly arty university, so there are a lot more guys who are my "type" here. By the start of my sophomore year I had had my first "real" kiss and had actually gone out on a real date with a drummer from one of the on-campus bands! Things eventually fizzled out with him, but just as they were fading off I met my current boyfriend, Mark. We've been together for a little over six months now, and I couldn't be happier.

So don't give up hope--all it takes is time.

My best,

Amber

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Mar 2008, 2:31 pm

atm i think girls are evil, well actually only two girls one of them i find super hard to talk to even though she's one of my best freinds that ive wanted to be with since i was in my 4th year in school (just starting my tenth year in a few months) btw so here's the story i went paintballing with a large group of my freinds, and i ran out of money to buy paint with so, i had to sit out and one of my freinds and my best friend's sister (the evil girls) decided to put my drinks and oreo's down their tops and i was like "ARGH GIMME BACK MY OREOS" so i was chasing them around demanding my food back then when i finally got given my stuff back i went to go sit down on a bench away from them both of them walk over and grab me then start drawing on my face, after that they decided to write i <3 "my name" + and their bf's names on their jeans and start calling me hotyeah and then the girl who i s my friend decides to take a picture of me and put it as their phone background i'll probably grab a large stick tommorow and drive girls away from me :twisted:

Josher
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2008, 5:52 pm

we all say in our minds but we never do because we are too afraid to talk and you never know why and i guess thats how we live our lives so we should follow our dreams and forget about stupid things

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 8:26 pm

Never. I love shy guys, and both of us are too shy to talk to each other :P

POKEMONMASTER260
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2008, 2:55 pm

I actually don't feel like I have anyone I want to be my gf.......yet.......