Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2011, 8:45 pm

I would like P.E if we could choose what to do. I understand we need to be moving and active, but let us choose how we want to be active. maybe i dont want to play your stupid Basketball and just walk or play another kind of sport. If i do something else i am still being active and im happy and enjoying myself. I think if we did this P.E would not be a problem for aspies or anyone who has hand eye coordination problems

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 8:28 am

bradt4evr wrote:
I would like P.E if we could choose what to do. I understand we need to be moving and active, but let us choose how we want to be active. maybe i dont want to play your stupid Basketball and just walk or play another kind of sport. If i do something else i am still being active and im happy and enjoying myself. I think if we did this P.E would not be a problem for aspies or anyone who has hand eye coordination problems

I agree completely. I never cared for sports, but I do like walking and jogging. I remember when I was in P.E. in elementary school, we were sometimes offered a selection of activities we could participate in. I always enjoyed jump-roping.

While I never really enjoyed P.E. classes, I support them on principle, especially considering the growing childhood obesity epidemic in the United States.

unrecognized_object
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2011, 7:18 am

I hate it, and I do suck at it, because i'm clumsy and not used to it. I like walking though.
P.E. lessons are especially annoying when we have to do them in the stadium on a hot and sunny day. I don't know how to explain to my teacher that I can't stand the sunlight so I usually just don't attend to them.